Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 88Th Tenno Corps. Friendly. Fun. Mature. Committed. Awesome Dojo Included With Sign Up :p

(PSN)chaos-SD

The 88th

We're a clan of 30 very friendly and fun members who like to form PSN chats every night, Eastern Time US.  Typically you'll find a variety of 20 players signing on every day, and 6 to 10 simultaneous members on at the same time.  Most of us are in our in our 20's and even up in our thirties, so you can expect adult conversations, or as adult as they can get amongst gamers :P

We're a social collective, so those who want to get on mic and talk about the game or just have conversation will find a happy welcome here.  This does not mean we don't welcome those who just want to play the game, it's just you'll find we are most helpful for those who want to talk to us :]

Here you'll see our Clan Emblem below embroidered on our flags in our observatory

fsyTDXV.jpg

Our Dojo

A place where we like to hang out and trade, our Dojo is complete with decorations, all labs, dueling room, obstacle course, and beautiful gardens to pass through on the way to and from your destination.

This is the room we spawn into

Q6iEFFC.jpg

Here are a pair of the many gardens you'll pass through

oyDEJkz.jpg

2iPRLu3.jpg

And of course, our labs, with all of the research finished.  Just need to wrap up those loose U18 ends.

L2crJWb.jpg

lTMA9qp.jpg

Alliance

We are allied with clans within the Wrath of the Lotus Alliance.  There are roughly forty clans in the group, and roughly 50 active members on at what seem to be most times!  Can get a bit more info on them here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/257727-wrath-of-the-lotus-recruiting/

Communication

Communication is very important to The 88th, not only do we share PSN messages, in game chats and open voice chats, but we also have an app!  Its BAND, and if you join the clan you can find us in the app under our clan name: The 88th Tenno Corps.  

We even have a monthly news letter that you can find on page two of this thread.  The letter keeps members up to date on all the news DE likes to give us about our loved game. 

This is a chance to get in on the ground floor with a group of players who consider one another family. A chance to become one of nine leaders who will shape this clan.  To join a clan that has aspirations to make banking system that benefits the player first and foremost, and then the clan. 

We plan to grow no larger than 150 members at most, to keep the clan personal. I hope this message will appeal to many of you, and hope to hear from you soon.  Please feel free to leave a message here, or MESSAGE me on PSN, please do not send me a friend request without any message.  Again, communication is important to The 88th!

\

Edited by (PS4)chaos-SD

I really like the way how you presented your clan in this post. I'd like to extend a hand of alliance with Legendary Syndicates Alliance to your clan. For details click this link -> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/221-find-an-alliance/

The 88th Tenno Corps (pronounced "core" for those who might be curious) is pretty easy going with how we handle our play, but at our core a group of friends who are very committed to Warframe .  We're a group of 6 active players, and 5 more semi active players who want to unlock everything this awesome game has to offer.

We're seeking players with a pretty laid back sense of humor and like discussion during their gameplay, want for as much of Warframe as it has to offer, love combing the wiki for new informaiton or to find the info they seek, and strive to be well mannered players. We want to welcome all players, professional, intermediate, and new, as long as you express a want to stay and enjoy yourself in Warframe for quite a long time.

Our Dojo is complete, looks awesome, and could act as a cool social space once we have a greater number of members!

ewxlNEr.jpg

This is where we spawn in until we have all teleporters and our new clan hall completed

ooFnT32.jpg

jxn6wxi.jpg

A pair of the gardens you'll see on your way to research, or can just spend some time in.

Zs7tStT.jpg

ePq4BHE.jpg

All research facilities are online, and almost all research is finished, but we need your help in finishing.  We also have plans for Solar rails, but we need to grow in numbers before we can begin.

zuHIKdH.jpg

We also need your help in making a much more lavish, relaxing arrival room than the one we have now.

This is a chance to get in on the ground floor with a group of players who consider one another family. A chance to become one of nine leaders who will shape this clan.  To join a clan that has aspirations to make banking system that benefits the player first and foremost, and then the clan. 

We plan to grow no larger than 150 members at most, to keep the clan personal. I hope this message will appeal to many of you, and hope to hear from you soon.  Please feel free to leave a message here, or MESSAGE me on PSN, please do not send me a friend request without any message.  Communication is important to The 88th!

9bmG2bZ.jpg

OH!  And our emblem was submitted and should be in cert now!

I really like the way how you presented your clan in this post. I'd like to extend a hand of alliance with Legendary Syndicates Alliance to your clan. For details click this link -> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/221-find-an-alliance/

Hey thanks for the compliments and the offer for alliance, I started reading more on alliances last night so I wouldn't be uninformed about them.  I'm going to talk to my people about the suggestion and see what they think!

Hey thanks for the compliments and the offer for alliance, I started reading more on alliances last night so I wouldn't be uninformed about them.  I'm going to talk to my people about the suggestion and see what they think!

Alright, Hope we hope that your decision will be to join and be a part of our tight-knit community!

Hi, I recently got into WF.  I play nightly, am MR 7 with some nice maxed gear and mods.  I'm currently in a clan with 3 other friends, but they don't play very often.  Looking for more active clan to get all the good loot.    

Feel free to message me on PSN, toiletcobra.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi, I recently got into WF.  I play nightly, am MR 7 with some nice maxed gear and mods.  I'm currently in a clan with 3 other friends, but they don't play very often.  Looking for more active clan to get all the good loot.    

Feel free to message me on PSN, toiletcobra.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey TC, left ya a response on PSN, 

Hey there. I'm a new player on the Ps4 version, I've switched to it recently, but I've got a good year or two of experience from PC version, and I'm currently looking for a clan on this version now.This looks like one I'd enjoy joining, and I'll happily contribute to any dojo projects/research projects in the future once I've collected enough materials here. Anyways, if you'll have me just let me know and I'll join~

Oh, and a bit of extra info on my preferences, my top 3 favorite frames, in order are:

1.) Trinity (Prime or Otherwise)

2.) Valkyr

3.) Nova (Prime or Otherwise)

Are you guys based on the West Coast or the East Coast

J, most of us are East coast, but our times are all over the place.  We're on in the middle of the day whether that's 2 pm EST/11 am PST, to 10 pm EST/7 pm PST, or even 3 am EST/Midnight PST.  All just depends who you're playing with and what their schedule. Recently my gaming is a bit strained as I am trying to move out of a job that isn't quite for me.  Either way, welcome, we're growing pretty fast already and we're already spanning the coast and even have members in Europe.

Hey there. I'm a new player on the Ps4 version, I've switched to it recently, but I've got a good year or two of experience from PC version, and I'm currently looking for a clan on this version now.This looks like one I'd enjoy joining, and I'll happily contribute to any dojo projects/research projects in the future once I've collected enough materials here. Anyways, if you'll have me just let me know and I'll join~

Oh, and a bit of extra info on my preferences, my top 3 favorite frames, in order are:

1.) Trinity (Prime or Otherwise)

2.) Valkyr

3.) Nova (Prime or Otherwise)

Hey Scruffer, shoot myself, lilgiddy, or both of us a friend request and PSN message and we'll get ya included.  As I mention above my time is a bit tight the past two weeks.  Should find some time soon to put more into this game I love.  Join the clan chat, there's always someone looking to get something done in there, or just looking to hang out.

Edited by (PS4)chaos-SD

Recently came back to WF, Got a 30 Loki, 30 Oberon, working on a Nekros and I'll have Rhino...later today. I play frequently, although I still don't know to much about WF itself as a whole. I've spent most of my time lately farming mats. You can hit me up on PSN if interested.

KiLSKi66

Hey all.  The interest in our post has been great!  We're nearing 30 members already, and continue to add more players daily.  We appreciate the interest everyone has had and will likely continue to add more members until we have 100 members, and lock in the number of members there for now.  It's been a pleasure meeting many of you, and hope to meet many more!

Had my first runs with you guys last night.  Great group, nice, laid back gameplay.  Beat on some towers for a bit, had a good time.  Thanks for having me.  :-)

Thanks for the compliments Raven!  It's been good adding you and your friendly, social, attitude, much like many of the core members we've recently added...let's keep hoping for more!