Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept -- Menos

PforPandetta

First time posting a concept, would love feedback and suggestions on it!

Introduction:

Menos is an aggressive warframe with a high-risk, high-reward combat style. Menos has learned how to control his shield with the use of his energy to create powerful attacks. Sacrificing portions of his own shield to amplify his attacks, Menos in the right hands can cause great destruction but in the wrong hands can get himself destroyed. 

I got the name Menos from the Greek word meaning power and might.

Stats:

Health: 100 (300 at rank 30)

Power: 100 (150) at rank 30)

Armor: 50

Shield Capacity: 150 (450 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1

Abilities:

(1) Lash - Menos drains a portion of his shield to create an energy wipe to lash forward, grasping his target, and throwing them behind him causing damage.

- Cost 25 energy and 25 shield points

- Upgrading would increase damage

(2) Torpedo - Menos drains a portion of his shield to propel him forward, knocking down light enemies to the ground that he pass by.

- Cost 50 energy and 50 shield points

- Upgrading would increase the range traveled and radius of the knock down

(3) Leach - Menos using his energy wipe, wraps it around his target and drains of it's shield, giving a portion of it to Menos. If the target has no shield, the target will be stunned for a short duration.

- Cost 75 energy

- Upgrading would increase the amount of shield drained. i.e. 25%/50%/75%

- Would be invulnerable during the animation

(4) Overload - Menos overloads his shielding causing a mass explosion to blast from him dealing heavy damage to all enemies who are around him. This drains half of his shield but also boost any ally warframe's shield who is in the radius of Overload.

- Cost 100 energy and half of shield

- Does 1000 damage plus a percentage of what shield was expended (i.e. if the warframe had 800 shield,   and used 400 in this, a percentage of that 400 would be used)

- Upgrading would increase the radius and percentage of shield used. 

- unsure of percentage of shielding to use to stay balanced. worried doing anything under 100% could be under-powered due to having sacrifice your own shield but also worried it could be over-powered going over 100% shield. Any good number crunchers out there for this?

Feedback & Suggestions:

I am new at this so any feedback and suggestions would be great. I just thought this warframe would make a great addition to what is out there with a unique play style. Also would love to see any concept art for Menos. No ability is set in stone so if you have any ideas on different abilities or ways to improve the ones already listed, let me know! 

Edited by PforPandetta