Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De... Please. (Typo In Quest)

Grander.Alderman

I hate to be the guy that points this out. Well... not really, I actually love pointing stuff like this out. But come on, seriously?

2mdf8zm.jpg

qzhoxy.jpg

6pp4s8.jpg

You're*

Edit: Double posted, edited this one, other double got deleted, reverted the changes here instead.

Edited by Grander.Alderman

I hate to be the guy that points this out. Well... not really, I actually love pointing stuff like this out. But come on, seriously?

2mdf8zm.jpg

qzhoxy.jpg

6pp4s8.jpg

You're*

Edit: Double posted, edited this one, other double got deleted, reverted the changes here instead.

Wow, your right.

:3

If I remember correctly Ember's (or some other Prime's) lore also has messed up grammar.

Some of the simulacrum targets too.

Too lazy to find exactly what, but it should be easy enough to find for an experienced grammar nazi like myself. :D

----

Edit:

Lancer Imprint

"Out of the darkness a new light rounds the distant corner and shines down the tunnel. Our lights do not look like this. It is apart of something big and it moves wildly."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it should be "a part" as far as I know.

------

Edit2:

Again, Lancer Imprint:

"I try to breath but I cannot breathe."

"To take a breath" perhaps..

------

Edited by Shifted

Jordas Quest -- When you spawn in your Liset after returning from somewhere/logged in, Ordis will say stuff about Jordas being lonely and then go angry-mode and miss a whole word in the subtitles. I forgot what the transmission said.

------

Edit2:

Again, Lancer Imprint:

"I try to breath but I cannot breathe."

"To take a breath" perhaps..

------

Breathe*

infinitive

although at that stage you have repetition in a short sentence, and it doesn't really make sense

Edited by Lord_Jaxom3

• 2 weeks later...