Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Yamako Sydanna Moves Weirdly

LordPreda

It bends for no reason at the base when running, instead of "flapping" behind the warframe. One or both of the segments seem to jump over the shoulders at very slight movements and it generally looks like it's in constant tension when it isn't.

I don't remember seeing these problems before the last 17.4 update, which leads me to believe they are recent.

I will try to post pictures later.

PS: if it gets fixed it would be an amazing time, imo, to give it cloth physics to some degree. It isn't made of cloth, but it doesn't drag behind quite as much as it should, I think, almost as if it's extremely heavy. Hell, when you are falling it barely even goes up at all, it remains straight and parallel to the body.

oh, and, I don't know if these problems show up across the entire Yamako range. I have just the Prisma one and the Rubedo one, which I use rarely, and idk if they share the same physics structure.

Edited by LordPreda

Huh... this is still a thing I see. Yeah this is really old, thought it was fixed but I guess not- I haven't used the yamako in a while so I wouldn't know.

PS: if it gets fixed it would be an amazing time, imo, to give it cloth physics to some degree. It isn't made of cloth, but it doesn't drag behind quite as much as it should, I think, almost as if it's extremely heavy. Hell, when you are falling it barely even goes up at all, it remains straight and parallel to the body.

No. It's not supposed to be cloth. It's not supposed to drag behind. It seems as if it's extremely heavy because it IS extremely heavy- it's metal mate.

Images of the problem

quZohYL.jpg

2JWoFF2.jpg

u4WGmvM.jpg

Huh... this is still a thing I see. Yeah this is really old, thought it was fixed but I guess not- I haven't used the yamako in a while so I wouldn't know.

No. It's not supposed to be cloth. It's not supposed to drag behind. It seems as if it's extremely heavy because it IS extremely heavy- it's metal mate.

Idk, it is very weird to see it hang down as I drop down a shaft. Even metal would float upwards slightly. And if it was as heavy as you say it wouldn't float backwards as I run.

So no, it's not meant to be super-heavy. It's just poor physics interaction.

Edited by LordPreda

it is very weird to see it hand down as I drop down a shaft. Even metal would float upwards

If the metal accessory in question had a higher weight:air drag ratio than you- it wouldn't. It'd jiggle up for a moment when you initially jumped, but that's it.

Edited by Stratego89