Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Pack Fix. Who Got Screwed Up?

Sikab

Hello.

Long story short.:

Bought 30+ Void Packs for my Clan, got in total 5 rare keys.

Now they made the same pack more valuable instead of making a new pack for higher price...

Who else got screwed up with that "Bad Luck" hotfix?

Well you can always reset, it defiantly worth the 100$

I already did reset. Probably a lot of others aswell. This is really annoying since a lot of us lost thousands of Platinum now.

Yep, kinda sucks. Thankfully things will be better off for others down the line.

that doesn't make up for the loss of thousands of Plat, right? we are talking about real money currency now... not Credits.

You didn't lose anything Sikab. Please stop over-exaggerating.

I did lost it. Doing tier1 Voids is useless. None of us bought them for those. I have still 198 tier1 Voids, and won't even bother to do them. With the previous chances for a Rare Key compared to the new guaranteed one. That's a loss.

Also should I mention it is a hotfix, which suggests it should be like this from the start.

My suggestion?  File a ticket.

On my way.
Edited by Sikab

Why would people file a ticket for this?  You knew how they worked when you bought them.  After that first pack, it's pretty clear you aren't guaranteed a rare.

So why is it that now that they've given people a better offer, the complaints start?

I don't really get the hostility to the OP here, throwing salt on his wounds isn't going to un-fck the void key situation for the rest of us

that said it is pretty clearly crazy to be spending that kind of money on something that was obviously so dodgily implemented and got immediate huge negative reactions from the playerbase, lol

Edited by FlanShark

You go to a store and buy X for $999.

Two days later the same X is bundled with Y and sold for the same price.

Standard business practice.

It's pretty much the same here.

I usually don't see people *@##$ and whine and moan irl or demand a refund because they bought stuff "too soon" because they just "had to have it" or missed out on a deal in some shop they often buy stuff at.

Deal with it.

Life doesn't care about being fair :p

Why would people file a ticket for this?  You knew how they worked when you bought them.  After that first pack, it's pretty clear you aren't guaranteed a rare.

So why is it that now that they've given people a better offer, the complaints start?

UlcbiZZ.jpg

The text didn't changed. Hence this was how it should have worked from the start. That's why it was a Fix.

This isn't really that bad of a situation. Be happy its better now.

When you buy a bunch of clothes at a store and then they go on sale a week later, do you drive back and start shouting for your money? I should hope not.

Edited by FatRefrigerator

This isn't really that bad of a situation. Be happy its better now.

When you buy a bunch of clothes at a store and then they go on sale a week later, do you drive back and start shouting for your money? I should hope not.

This isn't a sale.

When a store does a Sale the Text changes appropriately in the store aswell, indicating something changed or there's a new deal.

There is none here. No new deal, no changed text. Same as before. They just fixed what didn't worked properly.

this was a Fix, not a change.

That's demonstrably untrue.  Again, read the text you're so fond of citing.  It only promises you five random keys.

They decided to sweeten the deal in response to player feedback.  That's a reason to thank them, not to complain.

This isn't a sale.

When a store does a Sale the Text changes appropriately in the store aswell, indicating something changed or there's a new deal.

There is none here. No new deal, no changed text. Same as before. They just fixed what didn't worked properly.

No change of text was necessary, you still get 5 random void keys. You just have a better chance now.

Here's the ultimatum for this whole situation, the word "fix" seems to pinch y'alls nerves. Don't think of it as a "fix" think of it as a "we are a nice Dev team so we are going to improve the chance that you will get RARE items." Does that sound better?

Now, on the count of 3....

"THANK YOU, DE!"

No change of text was necessary, you still get 5 random void keys. You just have a better chance now.

Here's the ultimatum for this whole situation, the word "fix" seems to pinch y'alls nerves. Don't think of it as a "fix" think of it as a "we are a nice Dev team so we are going to improve the chance that you will get RARE items." Does that sound better?

Now, on the count of 3....

"THANK YOU, DE!"

not a chance if its guaranteed.