Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dont Use Me! I'm From Bioshock

TrustMeIGotThis

The pictures and title pretty much say it all. There was a floating 'loot closet' text, and some wall that had 'proxy' and 'w.i.p' on it somewhat faintly in the images.

The 'door' there wouldn't let us through and we had to abandon the mission.

2013-05-28_00006.jpg

2013-05-28_00007.jpg

2013-05-28_00008.jpg

2013-05-28_00001.jpg

2013-05-28_00003.jpg

Edited to add in some of the screens, as I said I would. =3

Edited by TrustMeIGotThis

And I would say that considering they did work with bioshock and it's a placeholder, clearly not intended for use, it's unlikely to be an issue. Not to mention the topics can easily be removed by them if it will present a future problem, which I personally would have no problem with.

And I would say that considering they did work with bioshock and it's a placeholder, clearly not intended for use, it's unlikely to be an issue. Not to mention the topics can easily be removed by them if it will present a future problem, which I personally would have no problem with.

Thats true

Same thing just happened to me in a mission and I couldn't finish it because an incomplete checkered texture blocked the door leading to the exit. There goes that Void Key...

Yeah, I've got a picture of that door here.. do those keys get consumed if you abandon? I've been informed both ways thus far so am not really sure. If they are consumed unjustly because of a bug like that, you might be able to make a support ticket about it, I didn't think they were consumed until the extraction though. =/

I've had this exact same problem an hour ago and it was after this latest update. I've got some screenshots if there of any help but there fairly similar to the ones uploaded in this thread. 

I abandoned the mission when i did it and i kept the level 3 key.  

Edited by ObsoleteShorty