Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Graphical Issue.

KIREEK

While it is likely tied to old drivers, i would like to know if anyone has similar issues.

It began in update 7 when i started playing, the sky in this tileset had big sections that looked like a chessboard, many black squares in a pattern, it was far from being disruptive so i ignored the issue.

Fast foward to a more recent update (13 maybe) and this non intrusive chessboard was replaced by black hexagons that would fliker and fill the surrounding areas, they no longer were part of the background, they actually made it to the top layer and blocked content behind it (except the ui)

Then on update 15 possibly it evolved and the black hexagons have small "+" all around them, like a swarm of bees.

Anyone with similar issues?

This doesn't affect my fps and it doesn't happen on other tilesets, it's the only graphical issue i have so i can pretty much neglet it, still it's worth mentioning, what has this sky have that makes it so special?

http://gfycat.com/ImaginaryShowyFowl

Edited by KIREEKPSO

If this isn't caused by hardware, your EE.log should give us some insight if your game assets are responsible for this. Please create a support ticket and attach your log the next time this happens.

As you are on it, wouldn't you mind checking Hydroid in Corpus environments? Every once in a while, reflections on them look like gasoline puddles.

do u have it on low resolution, OP? that causes some bugs to me as well, similar to this, if u have it on low level, increase it and re-reduce it, fixes it for me

while you`re at fixing graphic, can u make text separate from resolution? or give us a large text option perhaps? :3

• 3 weeks later...

I did send a support ticket with the EE.log, however i have updated the drivers since then due to an issue with tennogen, while the problem with tennogen wasn't solved, this graphical issue was removed.

Now i can look to the sky in pluto and venus, it's fantastic.