Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Various Quiver/pouches Issues -- Not Colored Correctly On Default

NightmareT12

As topic title says, I'm experiencing the following:

-[sTATUS: Fixed on 17.8]Kunai, Hikou, Hikou Prime: If set to default tints, the stars will be colored correctly, but the puches will be all white, energy included. I have the old default color profile saved on Hikou Prime though, so I can see it retains them by having any color selected. As a note: I don't own Despair but it could be affected as well. Also, Spirra is NOT affected.

-[sTATUS: Issue persists after 17.8]Paris Prime: The bow will use the default colors just right, but the quiver will use some purple coloring. It is tied to the bow colors since I tried coloring accessories, and it didn't change anything. Just like above, I have the default tints (as in actual colors) from before the Default feature was introduced in one of the loadouts, so taking any color affects the quiver correctly.

With tinted colors (actual default before introduction of the Default properties).: 

RDADWTf.jpg

Quiver:

4zlVMbb.jpg

With default colors (blank slots):

Zm9luk7.jpg

Quiver. Note the purple look:

Oy4K8OU.jpg

Hope you guys can fix it easily, thanks for the read.

Edited by NightmareT12

lol, it's actually part of a huge color exploit that DE suspiciously refuses to fix, with one issue letting you use colors you don't own on attachments as well. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/524527-severe-color-exploit-bug-along-with-default-colors-issue/

if you choose default colors for your warframe, clicking "copy warframe colors" also puts those weapons to default colors, instead of the colors of your warframe. it really sucks, because that means you can't color weapons to match the proto armor excalibur or nemesis nyx skin. 

at least 2 months old at this point, but probably older. 

I believe this is a post U17 change, all frames/weapons/companions had that change

Once you click "Default Colors" it changes to blank not the "original" color square

If you look at the pics you'll see what the issue actually is. Those aren't the colors intended for the weapons on default :P

Okay, bumping this because as of 17.8 the issue on Hikou, Hikou Prime and Kunai is fixed! So thanks DE for those! Still can't check Despair due not owning the weapon.

On Paris Prime, the equiver issue still remains. So Paris Prime is still bugged on default colors.

Edited by NightmareT12