Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Piece Of Cake!

Suncake

Current emblem:

5kNwK.png

Who we are? We are an international community based mostly in Europe, since I spam European Recruiting tab. For a long time It was an one-man clan, just for me alone. At this moment we have 90+ members. Since we are a casual clan, our goals are simple - we unite to enjoy the game and have fun together.

Why us? Because the warlord (me) is MR20 and playing daily. I'm honest, friendly and polite. I feel responsible for my clan and try to do what I can to make it a better place to be in. We also have a sturdy company of active players, who got promoted to officer rank for playing Warframe regularly and just being kind persons, so the rank advancement is real.

What will you get if you join us? You'll be a part of our sweet community! You'll be able to wear our glorious cakey emblem. Dojo is nicely built, but not all the decorations are ready yet. We used to run raids regularly (almost every day), but got sick oh them (lol), so raiding is not a problem. We use Discord as our clan VoIP-service. We have a blog which we almost don't use, hehe.

What I expect from you? You have to be friendly and helpful, socializing is mandatory. We would like to recruit people of MR 5 and higher. You should respect your clan mates by speaking understandable English. Your age doesn't matter as long as you act mature. Allowed inactivity period - 40 days, however I'd love to see you playing at least once in a week. After 40 days you may be kicked from the clan, but I'll accept you back when you return to the game.

How do you join? The fastest way is to contact me (Suncake) or one of our officers (Coldro, Kessi, Lazaroskoursovalis, redbrickocean, Triss_FTW_420) in game. You can also use the forum PM or just reply in this topic.

Edited by Suncake