Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noru Prime Syandana Colour And Jiggle Issue

OvAeons

new design is awesome guys, but the animation is WAY too jiggly. some parts that do not look like they should flex, flop around like a...never mind. 

and colours do not take properly on the syandana here is a comparison of the exact same colour in the palettes on trinity's thigh and the back side of the syandana. and another of Excal Prime with the same purple's in the twilight palette.

yNnPYG9.jpgULSxte2.jpg

there is not a single colour that matches on the syandana and warframe. With how it does that, even if you find a like colour, when you enter a mission, the colours on the syandana get washed out compared to a frames colour.

Edited by OvAeons

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really? I haven't even noticed... I think that's because I use it on ASH Prime and he has the same or similar Texture as these... But this is a bigger cosmetic problem than just the Syandana's  I think this happens even with some helmets,skins and other armor cosmetics too...

Wish there was a cosmetic option that let you chose the texture of your warframe or at the very least let your cosmetic match the Warframes texture/color etc...

Edited by 0zryel

• 3 weeks later...

Though personally I don't like the added new danglies sticks I also agree that the colouring and physics on this syandana are definetly a little off.

Its a real shame as the other syandanas got some fixes after the pbr + physics change but noru has not been touched.