Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"i Am The Sentinel" - Written And Voice Acted By Alacratha

Alacratha

My god you must have the whiniest Sentinels of the whole game.

he was probable just joking alacratha . Good job with the video btw, could feel your emotions through the words.

I would like to make a suggestion though, to keep in mind for future works. There could have been a longer pause at the I will always protect you ..., and then next line could have shown a bit of anger and dissapointment . These little details are what makes an epic voiceover :) Again, great work and i hope to see more from you ! Hopefully Vauban, my favourite frame next ? I was always a sucker for trappers XD

he was probable just joking alacratha . Good job with the video btw, could feel your emotions through the words.

I would like to make a suggestion though, to keep in mind for future works. There could have been a longer pause at the I will always protect you ..., and then next line could have shown a bit of anger and dissapointment . These little details are what makes an epic voiceover :) Again, great work and i hope to see more from you ! Hopefully Vauban, my favourite frame next ? I was always a sucker for trappers XD

If you looked in his video description, he explained the lack of videos lately. He's not feeling it.

I will be releasing "I am.." Videos, just.. probably won't end up doing reviews/In Depth like I used to.

But I enjoy making videos like the "I am" videos because Voice Acting is a passion of mine and I enjoy making things like this.

I will be releasing "I am.." Videos, just.. probably won't end up doing reviews/In Depth like I used to.

But I enjoy making videos like the "I am" videos because Voice Acting is a passion of mine and I enjoy making things like this.

Well, I'm glad you are still into it sir. Got to support the guy who helped me jump-start my own channel :)

Well, I'm glad you are still into it sir. Got to support the guy who helped me jump-start my own channel :)

Thanks Bear, I'll try and get the other "I am" videos out too.

Guess I've been delaying them.. a bit too much.

• 6 months later...