Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kaszas Size.

S0ulre4per

Hi.

First of all, this feedback is about a weapon, so i should put it in weapon feedback.

Visual or not it should be here

Kaszas - i think weapon is cool, can slice stuff and i have no problem with combat.

Plus i really like the design.

But the size - yea, well, we carry melee weapons that are almost the size of kaszas in normal missions.

(orthos, tipedo, tonbo, jatkittag.....)

Since it has been explained that in space we can carry HUGE melee weapons (Rathbone, onorix) and we dont have any downsides from it then....

......i had an idea for Kaszas to be a little bigger.

What I hate the most about this is that their "scythes" all look like hatchtes and sickles as their proprortions are completely off. Then they finally make a well proportioned scythe... but put it in archwing where it is too small AGAIN. The hell is with their completely off sense of proportions when it comes to scythes?

I guess this is an unpopular opinion but I think that the Kaszas size is the better looking one, I dont own it yet but when I selected it in the arsenal I acctually liked the fact that it looks normal sized and not something oversized like it came straight out of a japanese cartoon.

Will see after I get all its parts, if I like the speed and attack animations of it as well I will potato it.

Edited by VikingoX

The good news is, it sucks compared to most other AW melee weapons.  So, it most likely will get shelved after maxing out anyways.

I do agree it's a puny AW weapon size wise.  It also is blunt instead of sharp which I don't understand.

• 3 weeks later...

i had an idea for Kaszas to be a little bigger.

Indeed. I'm a little disappointed that Kaszas is hardly larger than Anku. When I heard "Archwing scythe", I was expecting something a fair bit bigger than me - and two-handed! That's another point I don't really like about it. All Archwing melees we have so far (okay, except Knux) are single-handed weapons. And they all use the same set of animations. It's getting kinda boring ...