Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo Mutation Or Not, Ammo Consumption In Gammacor Is Way Too High

Vasault

a bad nerf to make us use this mod (ammo mutation), but the main problem is still there, ammo consumption is extremely high, i used quite a few builds to reduce this, but still, is too much, and remember there is a rework coming for multishot on guns, so this will be even worst

I don't see the problem. I can keep up with ammo with this weapon. I honestly don't see why can't others. You just can't overkill anything. Don't waste anymore ammo than u have too. Weapons that have "high consumption, I never had a problem with. I never once use ammo restores & I don't even have ammo mutation on my Prisma Grakata. I just burst fire my weapons

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

I don't see the problem. I can keep up with ammo with this weapon. I honestly don't see why can't others. You just can't overkill anything. Don't waste anymore ammo than u have too. Weapons that have "high consumption, I never had a problem with. I never once use ammo restores & I don't even have ammo mutation on my Prisma Grakata. I just burst fire my weapons

have you ever used quanta vandal? that thing insta kills enemies without even spending 1% of your magazine, why that weapon cannot be like gammacor, both extremely op, both having the same mechanics, and still, the secondary weapon, is the one that gets the nerf

have you ever used quanta vandal? that thing insta kills enemies without even spending 1% of your magazine, why that weapon cannot be like gammacor, both extremely op, both having the same mechanics, and still, the secondary weapon, is the one that gets the nerf

You mean a secondary which shouldn't be used 24/7 because it's SECONDARY not PRIMARY?

Burst fire is great for fast firing weapons, but it's incredibly touchy for all the constant stream/beam weapons. When a single click of your mouse can use anywhere from 3-12 ammo at a time and enemies seems to take damage over a bit of time rather than all at once, It's excruciatingly easy to over spend ammo. 

Nullifiers are actually the best example of this. Take the gammacor or synoid gamacor and shoot at the bubble in well spaced bursts. Ensure you are not firing on the nullifier until his bubble has completed shrinking from the previous burst. You will use half the amount of ammo doing that than simply continuously firing on the nullifer, because the damage doesn't apply instantaneously. 

In most missions you can use burst fire to save ammo but I use the synoid gammacor all the time. In over three quarters of them I run out of ammo with the synoid gammacor. It's normally  near the end half way to three quarter point of the mission depending on spawns. Now two things to note, I like to kill everything I can and I don't use ammo mutation. The reason I don't use ammo mutation is because the damage mod I would have to remove would effectively cause me to spend pretty much the same amount of ammo I'm already using to kill things in the missions I run. 

You mean a secondary which shouldn't be used 24/7 because it's SECONDARY not PRIMARY?

*ahem* Wait you mean we aren't supposed to be using our secondaries as our main weapon regardless of the fact that many of the secondary weapons have better stats than many primaries, that the secondary weapons currently have almost double the amount of multishot (barring hek), and that pistols are generally easier to get,  easier to build, and easier to get the mods for since they apply to every single secondary unlike primaries which are split up into at least 4 different kinds of possible mods.

I have a vaykor marelock I use for bosses, my melee is the rest, it makes no sense using a secondary all the time otherwise it would be your primary,learn to mod a primary is the only thing that would fix your ammo problem, either focus on your secondary ammo or learn to use the guns how they should be used

yeah i know back in the day, this weapon was  op, but right now, is just pure ****, forcing me to absolutely never use this weapon in a mission at all, and also a whole magazine consumed in less than 3 secs, which is useless when you get knock down and bleeding, why not reduce the ammo consumption a little, it won't be a huge impact, just a little, at least to be more useful now

yeah i know back in the day, this weapon was op, but right now, is just pure ****, forcing me to absolutely never use this weapon in a mission at all, and also a whole magazine consumed in less than 3 secs, which is useless when you get knock down and bleeding, why not reduce the ammo consumption a little, it won't be a huge impact, just a little, at least to be more useful now

I find the weapon to be decent(never liked beam weapons) the damage is perfect, and the ammo is manageable, I used it back when it wasn't nerfed and my God was it broken as he'll, now you either can have major dps at cost of ammo, decent ammo decent dps, or fire for days with little dps. I'm perfectly fine with how it works

I find the weapon to be decent(never liked beam weapons) the damage is perfect, and the ammo is manageable, I used it back when it wasn't nerfed and my God was it broken as he'll, now you either can have major dps at cost of ammo, decent ammo decent dps, or fire for days with little dps. I'm perfectly fine with how it works

right now his grineer counterpart is a much better weapon, huge dps, low ammo consumption, and interesting mechanics (pin poin on laser on enemies), i don't care that much about damage in warframe, since scalability is a huge problem that still needs to be solved, and has nothing to do with how much damage you deal

right now his grineer counterpart is a much better weapon, huge dps, low ammo consumption, and interesting mechanics (pin poin on laser on enemies), i don't care that much about damage in warframe, since scalability is a huge problem that still needs to be solved, and has nothing to do with how much damage you deal

If you like it don't mention it too much, the nerd a NE(nerf extremes) might hear, seriously though synoid has moderate dps, if the Grineer counterpart is better use it

If you like it don't mention it too much, the nerd a NE(nerf extremes) might hear, seriously though synoid has moderate dps, if the Grineer counterpart is better use it

wouldn't be much better a buff? and here we go again...

It will. Trust me. If there enough complaints or unless DE already have there sights on it. But at the same time it does have an alt fire that uses 10 ammo so u can't really use this weapon as an example

^^^ exactly what this guy said. Secondaries that use ammo fast shouldn't be used 24/7. That's what I don't get. Why?? For example I have a rifle with no punch through on it. So when I see a mob. I switch to my Twin Grakatas which I have punch through on (better than a mutation) & just tear right through them. Just because a weapon uses ammo fast don't mean its bad nor need a buff. Use use it wisely. Come guys. Stop acting like u didn't know that already. Gammorcor is fine where its at. So what it uses ammo quickly. Why would u waste a whole round on a nullifier bubble?? Use ammo wisely. Not stupidly.