Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Diary Of A Puny Lancer [Updated: Log6]

yuikami

DIARY OF A PUNY LANCER

banner_zps95806686.jpg

Hi! This idea just came into my heard while I was exploding some Grineers' head... after hiding in the corner and listen to them talking to each others for nearly an hour... [God I love stalking them] but anyway... I can't help but think how life as a Grineer would be and they seems to be more lively than mindless army of clone "Yeah yeah, I'll check", "I'm bored out of my mind here." so this is it! Hope you enjoy! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

=============================================================================

INTRO

After the Tenno regained control on Mercury and the assassination of Captain Vor. A mysterious log was found hidden the pile of data savaged from Tolstoj... With the decryption, we've found some disturbing unbelievable behavior of a Grineer lancer, named Uruk Bau...

CONTENT

●  Log 1

●  Log 2

●  Log 3

●  Log 4

●  Log 5

●  Log 6

Edited by yuikami

4_zps153676be.jpg

They use corpus lock down panels but it is a Greneer cypher that detects you... wierd. I wonder why the Corpus use Greneer software like the cypher when they are so much more "advanced". I don't know... all I know is these are rolling on the floor laughing funny KEEP GOING yuikami!!! LOVE YOU ^ω^

Edited by PureBeurre

Well anyone would be angry if they had their legs hacked off and replaced with mechanical feet!

I would be pissed too... ;A; why can't Female Grineer haz pretty legs

I blame the nanomachines. Cause I'm out of ideas ','

LOL I don't get itttttt

• 1 month later...