Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lost Seraph Alliance

Zarozian

If you wanna join our alliance just join our alliance Discord Server by clicking this link and making/claiming an account and downloading the app: https://discord.gg/0148GkQXMCPTAHg1p

If you already have discord this makes things much easier. Just pop in all casual and be like: "AY ZARO! I wanna join your alliance! ;D" And then I would be all like "OKAY SURE! Let me go check if we have room! ;O" Simple as that~ No need to feel all intimidated or uptight. I'm a reaaal chill person. o -o

Wf6uBwc.png

Welcome Comrades, Lads, Brothers, and Sisters alike! =D

I am looking for Tenno who stand for justice and do what is right every time they come across a a situation that would challenge and test their inner strength and morality! >;O

Yes I am looking for righteous Tenno Warriors! >;3

I am also looking for Veteran Tennno who are knowledgeable and experienced and would be willing to share their knowledge to empower their ally and friends! We only rise when we are there to pull each other up! When I get higher I will pull you up to my level and when you get higher than me you help pull me up to your level~ Our friendly rivalry and competitiveness will allow each other to progress at a faster place than others as we learn more from each other and learn more about each other! ;D

Then most importantly! Discipline! We need to be able to control ourselves! For pride can turn angels into demons! :O Trust me I know~ I like to brag about my clan and alliance cause I am so proud of the people in it~ :<

We must never let things get to our heads and get to our hearts. One who has mastered discipline can be like Batman. Literally.

Anyways all jokes aside now...

Just send me a message on the forums or post your clan name here~ o -o

And I will send you an alliance invitation as soon as I can!

The Sentients are coming at the end of November! And it will be fun to fight them together with you all! >;D

AND AS ALWAYS.........

SCAN FOR SIMARIS! O _O

And may you find the blue bird of happiness~ 

Welp there~ I think that's well written enough! ;D

Edited by Zarozian
https://discord.gg/0148GkQXMCPTAHg1p

Oh right I forgot to mention our clan has about 50 alliances~ But don't worry I am pretty sure we can fit in like 3 storm clans and 10 shadow clans or like 30 more ghost clans~

Cause the clan sizes goes like this:

Moon - 1000

Mountain - 300

Storm - 100

Shadow - 30

Ghost - 10

And the alliance has a maximum capacity of 4000? If it were higher it would be great since we already got two Moon clans in here~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear Lost Seraph Alliance,

I am defiant7420 and I represent The Pysch Pinapple clan. We are a 5-man Ghost clan and would like to join an alliance. We are fairly active and would be very enthusiastic about working with other clans.

Sincerely, defiant7420, representing The Psych Pineapple.

Edited by defiant7420

• 2 weeks later...

Jacobs Creek would like to join your alliance. We are a ghost clan with six members, all active within this week. 

Awaiting your invite! :)

Dear Lost Seraph Alliance,

I am defiant7420 and I represent The Pysch Pinapple clan. We are a 5-man Ghost clan and would like to join an alliance. We are fairly active and would be very enthusiastic about working with other clans.

Sincerely, defiant7420, representing The Psych Pineapple.

Oh God. I don't know why but this thread doesn't show up in my notifications whenever someone posts in it. =\

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Is this alliance thing still actual?

I have with my friends active ghost clan [PRDEL] - Persecuted Elephants - 10 (i will reduce this number in few weeks to 7 or 8) members.

And I want to join some alliance to have even more fun with this game.

my best regards,

Arandur_5486

hello, fellow Tenno.

i am Kuraio Nokami. i represent the Wrathseeker clan, followers of Tri, the unknown creator. i have examined your clan ideals and found they align with our own. we may be but shards, but we are willing to ally, if you would be willing. we are a ghost clan which is not planning on upgrading anytime soon, and currently have three members, al be it that we are currently recruiting. i would like to know if you are interested in an alligeance ASAP.

may Tri guide your every moment to prosperity, Tenno.

• 2 months later...