Warframe China New Frame Revealed "nezha"? (Update) [Megathread]

DonGucciRice

Nezha :Hes Coming around DecemberKZmVrv2.png Nezv0kfbP9.png

More Pics:

6qKWr6y.jpg

kHpoyJz.jpg

COAUe12.jpg

R2eHDhA.jpg

Big Thanks to Ninrai for sharing them <3.

STATS

Sprint speed: 1.15

Shields: 150-225

Health: 75-225

Power: 150-225

Armor: 175

Abilities

BFaGBqo.png

UPDATE 23/10/2015
Added Abilities and Stats

to be honest with you while i do think it is cool to see stuff like this on the forums... it is not a good idea to post leaked material onto the forums.

i don't know for sure if posting said material will get you a warning point but i would remove it before the possibility can arrive

to be honest with you while i do think it is cool to see stuff like this on the forums... it is not a good idea to post leaked material onto the forums.

i don't know for sure if posting said material will get you a warning point but i would remove it before the possibility can arrive

Sorry I posted this because my hype meter went over 100%  <3. 

Sorrry ^,o

If it was "leaked" by DE, it'd be okay to post it here (re: Ash Prime) but not if it's been datamined, DE and the Com Mods get a little excited when that kind of stuff pops up.

But he looks neat, I'm looking forward to DE's official word on him.

If he has a similar power set to an existing 'frame, think they'll make him a skin on our end, or put him in the Umbra line up?

Edited by Noamuth

I think the forums are a great place to put it. This is where we discuss things about Warframe.

And since leaked China images are Warframe material, there is no better place to put, but here.

As to getting warning points, that's just the most stupidest thing I have every heard. If people got a problem with us posting leaked images, they should never have let it leak in the first place. The internet is a free place for everyone, and everyone is free to post.