Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe China New Frame Revealed "nezha"? (Update) [Megathread]

DonGucciRice

You were probably replying to someone too used to WESTERN stuff and has never been exposed much to EASTERN stuff and this sudden change has invoked some type of fear in them. o -o

Anyways +1 to you for keeping an open mind~ 

You and me~ We be friends~

Isn't that called xenophobia?

Westernize it!  Westernize all the things!

Each to their own, I love Wukongs design.

Except nezha is an eastern design and I said it looks good?

You should probably read the post your reply to instead of skimming for "chinese frame" and "bad"

Edited by Makairi

i dislike, wu-kong and nezha, dont like the design and ability sets. china people isnt doing a great job, this will affect DE couse they are adding stuffs that soon will no longer fit into the lore or the wf context.

What are you talking about? This design looks awesome and looks more at home in WF than Atlas, Chroma, or Trinity Prime.

Not a big fan of neither Wukong nor Nezha (I prefer western culture), but I just won't be using them and that's that. Atlas has been great fun, and the Archer frame looks quite amazing as well. To each their own, right?

i understand wukong to a point, but we haven't a clue how nezha plays yet so why give up on him already? we should at least wait until we see how his mechanics work before passing judgement on the whole piece. 

i understand wukong to a point, but we haven't a clue how nezha plays yet so why give up on him already? we should at least wait until we see how his mechanics work before passing judgement on the whole piece. 

Design. I don't really care all that much about an item's performance in combat, as I prefer playing mid-range missions. I just build stuff depending on how attractive it is to me.

Except nezha is an eastern design and I said it looks good?

You should probably read the post your reply to instead of skimming for "chinese frame" and "bad"

You said that the skill names were overly long :P

Also, I'm not that serious about my criticisms of your opinion, because it's a opinion.  That and this is the internet, and 'meh.

For the people who continually choose to believe otherwise, this may be relevant.  For others that realize this, please know that there are some people out there that still choose to believe otherwise for one reason or another.  They can choose to believe this, but hopefully they at least know that they are incorrect in this assumption.

I've seen multiple posts and comment's in game alluding to just that.  Don't take this in offense if you know that claim isn't fact but just speculation, this post is just a PSA for those that are unfortunately mislead.

Edit: IF i put this in the mega-thread... it would have gotten buried, so it's here.

Edit2:  I've seen many people using the [PSA] title, so... yea, never heard of that being reserved to just moderators/ect.  if so, my bad.

Edit3 for proof:

Dearest Tenno-

Three months ago many of you were surprised to learn of a proposed investment in Digital Extremes. Today I am confirming that, after a long phase of changes and negotiation, this investment has become a reality.

Here's the official announcement: https://warframe.com...rship-announced

I’m more comfortable in pink shorts than a suit, so lucky for you I don’t have to attempt an explanation of the deal. You can actually read it for yourself here: http://www.hkexnews....20141014641.pdf

What does it mean for Warframe, for you, and for me?

For me, it’s business as usual, with zero changes in DE management and no outside interference whatsoever. After the shock wears off I simply go back to drowning in coffee, crunching on the Archwing update and building end-game content we desperately need (I might be sneaking some into Archwing at the last minute actually).

For you, I hope you read the deal and realize it’s not the doomsday scenario you may fear. I hope you agree to at least wait and see what it means and I hope you engage with us and our community on what is important to you as a player as Warframe and Digital Extremes grows from this partnership.

As for Warframe... well it’s getting an Orokin Reactor installed. It will have more resources to increase quality and scope. It will continue just as it began, as a labor of love. It will continue to be built by the same passionate developers you know while being guided and challenged by the most passionate and positive gaming community we’ve ever experienced.

On behalf of the team we can’t thank you enough for the tremendous support and faith you’ve had in us and in building this game alongside us over the past two years.  I hope you stick with us as Warframe continues to grow under our control.  Stand with honor, Tenno.

-DE_Steve

-Credit goes to: ToxicTroublermaker

for finding the relevant text.  Thanks! :D

Edited by achromos

You said that the skill names were overly long :P

Also, I'm not that serious about my criticisms of your opinion, because it's a opinion.  That and this is the internet, and 'meh.

Well to be honest would you prefer nekros had a skill named "Desecrete the dead for the spoils of the unworthy"?

Its too long, not because its of eastern heritage but because chances are its gonna go past the ui borders.

I know just wanted to know why you thought I wanted Miku "westernized". :P

Edited by Makairi