Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe China New Frame Revealed "nezha"? (Update) [Megathread]

DonGucciRice

Man their prime access gets them a single (new) weapon, a noggle and a syandana, I don't know their money conversion but if its even half what ours cost people should not be complaining that China are getting some special treatment.

their forma/catalyst/reactor cost 6plats each

He is original, hes not a copy paste of any of the other warframe in the game.

I still feel because he conceptually and astetically is aimed at the chinese market hes harshly judged compared like Wukong to other frames. I wonder if the chinese forums went into a rant about Atlas because he looks nothing like a Fu Xi or Guan Yu and instead pilfering greek inspirations for the name lol

No one ever said anything about chinaframes being copy pastes of other warframes, they are copypastes of the characters they're named after, literally. That is what's upsetting about their design, and yes wukong too; they're not an allegory or a reference, in every aspect of them they are made to be the character they're named after instead of their own thing.

I won't speak for everyone but for me (and several others) this 'harsh judgement' comes not from the frames being chinese (in fact chinese themes are a good thing) but for the frames' unoriginality in their design as a whole, when DE has been perfectly capable of creating original frames before in the global build.

Hi there everyone, I managed to get onto china warframe and recorded a gameplay with someone who bought the Nezha warframe.

Please excuse the language if the accent is not clear. And also got hunted by syndicate so the video is a little longer than usual.

Edited by ecwp1981

Imo, the day you start running out of Warframe ideas and interesting mechanics for them is the day you should stop making new Warframes. Imagine if they did that, the time they could devote to making new Augments, new premium skins, PBR updates for everyone, a more regular revamp schedule, perhaps Quests to obtain the older Warframes. I personally think it sounds amazing, but they never have time for it since they're always working on the next one.

I can't imagine that a Chinese person's interest hinges only on whether or not Wukong is in the game. It's not like they have a Johnny Cash frame or something for Americans. We like the game because we like the game.

I've been wanting them to stop for a while now. It's clear the ideas are slowly drying up.

I'd love for them to take a break and focus on other things such as what you've said. It'd be great. They really need to do this.