Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cerata In Clan Research.

(PSN)CrazyTL89

Question

Not sure how i feel about Ps4 having cerata and i don't :/

I'm actually quite sure that this is intended since I saw the usual MMO sites reporting about the upcoming Halloween event, and Cerata was a part in their articles. It'd be weird if it didn't arrive with this console update and they'd have the event without Cerata despite it being advertised as a part of it.

Not sure how i feel about Ps4 having cerata and i don't :/

Let them have a new weapon sooner than us. It dosen't really matter since NOW they have the job to tells us if its good or bad.

And having a new toy before the big brother is always enjoyable once in a while

Consoles get everything after PC, sometimes long after.  I think PC players will survive with consoles getting something first.  That said, Cerata hype is increasing, I am psyched for this weapon and curious about the crafting requirements so I can get a jump on them.

Consoles get everything after PC, sometimes long after. I think PC players will survive with consoles getting something first. That said, Cerata hype is increasing, I am psyched for this weapon and curious about the crafting requirements so I can get a jump on them.

We on PS4 got the Kohm -hitscan adjustment before PC players .... we were hoping it was bug...

The Prime Sunika (Profile) and Cereta research are nice Console previews though!

Pic of research requirements{possibly, subject to change?}:

11222556_10205656530672577_2303840982700

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi

I think a lot of you missed Rebecca's post:

A weapon eager to be released - and yes it is coming this week on all platforms. But, it's not supposed to be out just yet! It'll be stuck in a sort of crafting limbo until its official release this week.

So:

1. Its coming to all platforms this week

2. Until its released on PC, people can't use it on consoles, it coming to all at the same time.

Oh god more polymer bundles.  The last clan research cleaned me out.  Time to farm.  Thanks for posting those MrNishi, I'm assuming those are for low level clan? (no offence intended, just expecting costs to be much higher).

Right after the update a few of us clan members started research on the new items available.  The new items are actively being built except for the Cerata Research.  Credits, Mutagen Samples, Plastids, and Polymer Bundles are complete however when we try to finish Cryotic a message appears saying "failed to donate." 

We've restarted the game, restarted the console, even had someone do a rebuild database and still nothing.  At time of posting we're still needing 3,091 (one member was able to donate 8,909/12,000) and we have cryotic available for donation however for some reason the game won't accept it at all.  Not sure if other people are having the same issue but just in case.