Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jordas Verdict Trial - Bug Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Greetings Tenno! 

We have created this Megathread for you to list any bugs you come across during The Jordas Verdict Trial

**Please use the following format when writing your report and provide photo/video evidence: 

DESCRIPTION (Only need to provide the relevant/necessary information related to the bug): 
Who (Warframe, Companion, Teammates, etc.)?
What (Load-out, Weapons, Cosmetics, etc.)?
Where (Planet, Mission, Area, Liset, etc.)?

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED? Y/N? 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?
 etc.

Need an example?

Description: I decided to go for a dip on Cordelia, Uranus and took Equinox armed and ready with the Grattler. After clearing all of the underwater enemies I attempted to exit the water, but found I was unable to as I continued to collide against the surface. After several attempts, I eventually found a spot near the left corner where I could hop out and land into the Grineer Lab Tileset. 

Is the bug easily reproduced? Yes!

Reproduction Steps
1. Equip Equinox with the Grattler 
2. Enter the new Underwater set on Cordelia, Uranus
3. Shoot all of the things
4. Propel over to the exit and attempt to hop out of the water
5. Check for collision issues that make it difficult to leave the tileset
6. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming

Thank you for all of your support and dedication to helping us improve WARFRAME <3

Hopefully valkyr taking no damage on the raid isn't a bug....(when armor integrity reaches 0%) is it?

(It also does not take any damage from the gas. either as a after effect it seems)(only upon deactivation you will take damage like regular from the gas. But no damage counter showed up for a bit...or i may be over-looking something.)

Edited by Magnulast

DESCRIPTION Jordas Verdict Trial mission, with 7 friends and myself, transitioning from the first Archwing part of the Trial to the part were we are back inside the ship, when we tried, someone of our squad did not transition from archwing and got stuck outside the closed door, this makes that person unable to keep going with the team, totally ruining the raid for that person, and leaving the team without a player.

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED? It seems every run one of us stays behind, last time was a friend, this time when im posting this, im stuck too, it seems it was my turn, i dont know if the bug can be reproduced, but down here is a picture of where i am. 

Sorry for the link but i dont really know how to add a picture to the post, i dont find the option :I

Please fix this soon, it sucks being here alone and my team doing the actual raid :'( 

sorry for rudeness but:

Do you really expecting constructive feadback\ bug report in 6-8 hourse for the mission where key requires 15 pl for rush?

There's no reason they shouldn't- TONS of people are playing it as we speak. Big clans love to compete to be the first to beat stuff like this. It's part of what makes being in those clans fun.

Lotus seems to send you the 'research' email after each truncated run.

Ran twice, have 2 identical mails.

DESCRIPTION (Only need to provide the relevant/necessary information related to the bug):

Who (Warframe, Companion, Teammates, etc.)? Probably not relevant. Was Trin P once, and Trin once.

What (Load-out, Weapons, Cosmetics, etc.)? Can list if needed.

Where (Planet, Mission, Area, Liset, etc.)? Upon returning from Jordas trial.

IS THE BUG EASILY&nbsp;REPRODUCED? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Do the trial, extract early due to no serum.

2. Receive email.

Fin.

Edited by Chroia

DESCRIPTION (Only need to provide the relevant/necessary information related to the bug): I used my archwing weapon after leaving the archwing part.

Who (Warframe, Companion, Teammates, etc.)? Trinity prime, Carrier prime

What (Load-out, Weapons, Cosmetics, etc.)? Vaykor Hek, AkSomati, Glaive Prime, Centaur, Grattler

Where (Planet, Mission, Area, Liset, etc.)? Infested corpus ship

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED? Y/N?  I don't know yet

1. Play Archwing raid

2. Reach the non-archwing part

3. tadaaaa!

DESCRIPTION Jordas Verdict Trial mission, with 7 friends and myself, transitioning from the first Archwing part of the Trial to the part were we are back inside the ship, when we tried, someone of our squad did not transition from archwing and got stuck outside the closed door, this makes that person unable to keep going with the team, totally ruining the raid for that person, and leaving the team without a player.

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED? It seems every run one of us stays behind, last time was a friend, this time when im posting this, im stuck too, it seems it was my turn, i dont know if the bug can be reproduced, but down here is a picture of where i am. 

Sorry for the link but i dont really know how to add a picture to the post, i dont find the option :I

Please fix this soon, it sucks being here alone and my team doing the actual raid :'( 

We got this bug as well. After another try or two, We think it's from skipping the cut-scene after leaving the first Archwing Section. It stopped appearing after we stopping skipping it. 

There's a bug in the elevator portion... enemies stop spawning/moving once mid-way up.

Maybe it just looked like that, but instead you just couldn't see them on enemy radar, because vertically you only see 11m, no matter how many enemy radar you stacked. ( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/523563-minimap-forgetting-how-to-map-getting-worse )

Description: On the stage, where you fly into J3-Golem through tunnels, i could see the end of the archwing stage, but was blocked by invisible wall, then shields started to drop fast and i was pulled back. Thrown out of J3-Golem but still had that pull back force on me, getting stuck in some debris. After a while i died and was able to continue. One team mate had to Alt-F4-exit and relog to be able to continue. Another one was emergency extracted and couldn't rejoin after that.

Is the bug easily reproduced? No! Maybe engines reached 100% was reason for invisible wall.

Edited by TimSin-EGT-

When Last part (third) was loading, my game chrashed and I had to restart my computer, It didn't prompted to rejoin the session. Would be a lot better if Host/Leader could reinvite anyone that was in the squad earlier. I don't see any reason to do this unless the party is full.

I have a bug with actually starting the quest, I made myself a key (and rushed it) but whenever I check the mission node is nowhere to be seen, i've verified that I actually have the key in my inventory and it's there. 

Edit: Ignore this I'm sorry - relogging fixed the issue

Edited by LilLemay

DESCRIPTION

On the boss fight, if u are inside the tunnels (on ground) (where we search and destroy the nerves) and left to the outside (archwing) using that Portal, on arriving outside i got a unstopable momentum that draged me to the walls far from the fight, where i as just able to take control again after i kill my self by being squished on the walls by this infinite momentun. It happened 3 times everytime i exited using the gate.

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: idk, i hold W?

Edited by Dotressus

Some of the doors aren't unlocking, mostly the ones that need to be unlocked with Spores, or the one end of the 3 green walls section.

Reproduction: Moslty with high ping players, around 150ms and above.
Does not happen with the host.

Edited by OtsegolatioN

I spawned in the first part of the raid (archwing) with same camera bug people are having in arch-defence missions after melee-ing certain types of enemies.. Then when second part (first floor) started, i hoped the camera bug would vanish but instead i founded myself trasnformed into an ant

thumb-antme-FC47_56339C65.jpg

Now, fact is i run the mission this way no problem AND i was the only one to see myself this way, since other teammates still saw me tall as ever

So during the last boss fight, we were just about to get the golem to move for the 2nd time, he was in the middle of his purge countdown when we accidentally sent a spore into him. This reset him to engines engaged but the tunnels were still accessable, in addition he would not reopen when the buttons were shot. Nothing could be done to progress so we were forced to abort. Its a shame... we were doing so well.

Greeting,

On the 3rd phase of Jordas Verdict with 6 people in our group.  Killed all three of the nerves(whatever its called that you have to kill inside, i cant remeber the name) inside and went outside but jordas was just stuck to the platform that he was on.  Two of our tenno were dead one of which was the group host.  We sat outside trying everything for about 5 minutes and nothing happened, new enemies even stopped spawning.  Went back inside, and look around for about 20 minutes but nothing was found in there and it showed the green lotus symbol to the door to port back out the whole time.  Stayed in there for another 10 minutes and just aborted because Jordas was not taking damage and not moving.  

With that said, getting all the way to the end to have a bug prevent us from winning after using tons of pads and rezzes really is a huge letdown.  We did everything right and still failed.  Good job de.

Thanks,

FIN

Greeting,

On the 3rd phase of Jordas Verdict with 6 people in our group.  Killed all three of the nerves(whatever its called that you have to kill inside, i cant remeber the name) inside and went outside but jordas was just stuck to the platform that he was on.  Two of our tenno were dead one of which was the group host.  We sat outside trying everything for about 5 minutes and nothing happened, new enemies even stopped spawning.  Went back inside, and look around for about 20 minutes but nothing was found in there and it showed the green lotus symbol to the door to port back out the whole time.  Stayed in there for another 10 minutes and just aborted because Jordas was not taking damage and not moving.  

With that said, getting all the way to the end to have a bug prevent us from winning after using tons of pads and rezzes really is a huge letdown.  We did everything right and still failed.  Good job de.

Thanks,

FIN

Exact same thing happened for my group. 1 member ran out of revives inside Jordas and then Jordas didn't take off when the purge happened. We sat there for 10+ mins and nothing happened. We even had the dead person DC.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/646624714610872413/EF011CCE71F1F4F5755FE928837DA56FFDA8E89C/

Good bye 2-3 hours...

Description: Upon hosting the Jordas Verdict raid one of our people in our 6 man raid during the 3rd part of the mission, second time Jordas docked, died inside of Jordas.  After killing all nerves and being purged Jordas simply sat there staring at us.  We could go back inside him just to be purged again.  Jordas never moved even after the dead member left.

Our party consisted of:

Bless Trin

EV Trin (with vampire leech)

Frost

Nova

Loki

Valkyr

Is the bug easily reproduced? Yes... T_T

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Have someone die (and remain dead) inside Jordas

2. Kill nerves and be purged

3. Watch as Jordas stays and you are helpless to do anything