Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jordas Verdict Trial - Bug Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Was on the last part of the jordas trial actually fighting him. Went through his stomach after 33% of his health was gone. Found another portal out. I went through it and was teleported to the main AW area again. What happened was I was put outside the map borders and was continually pushed further and further away, whether I was moving or not. It continued to push me until ordis and the liset picked me up and forced me out of the mission. The only loss is a couple hours of time, but it is still sad and annoying to have gotten to the last part of the trial

To sum it up, went in stomach, went through different portal, put in main area but outside the map borders, continually pushed away from the main area whether moving or stationary, and picked up by the liset and forced out

Description: Upon completing the J3 trial, we were unable to extract, or it didn't automatically extract us. We are on the leaderboards as having finished the J3 trial. but we were stuck in game with no means of extraction. There was a bugged infested spore that only had the vape blue balls but with no infested body just floating in space that might have something to do with it. We killed the J3 golem and were floating in space for a good 20 minutes to see if anything happened.

Party Consisted of:
EV trin

Bless trin

nekros

saryn

hydroid
mirage

Reproduction Steps: Finish the trial. (unknown how to bug out the infested spores.)
screenshot of bugged infested spore http://imgur.com/dMLhlAv

My friends and I completed the jordas precept but the mission failed to end.
In the squad were Mockns, Bettaly, Worri3db3ar, Etharien, Blank452 and Skaleek. We finished the third nerve and killed jordas got a pressure point from him, and then the mission simply did not end.

We would like completion credit, the badge, and an arcane that we earned for the trial. If you require any other info, or screenshots, i have a few. We are also on the leaderboards on the trial website and i have a screenshot of that as well.

Greeting,

On the 3rd phase of Jordas Verdict with 6 people in our group.  Killed all three of the nerves(whatever its called that you have to kill inside, i cant remeber the name) inside and went outside but jordas was just stuck to the platform that he was on.  Two of our tenno were dead one of which was the group host.  We sat outside trying everything for about 5 minutes and nothing happened, new enemies even stopped spawning.  Went back inside, and look around for about 20 minutes but nothing was found in there and it showed the green lotus symbol to the door to port back out the whole time.  Stayed in there for another 10 minutes and just aborted because Jordas was not taking damage and not moving.  

With that said, getting all the way to the end to have a bug prevent us from winning after using tons of pads and rezzes really is a huge letdown.  We did everything right and still failed.  Good job de.

Thanks,

FIN

Same for the group I was apart of as well. Went inside and checked around but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. We did accomplish all of the tasks, and once we fled out, all that we needed was to fight him, but he simply would not leave or move away. He would not take any damage but we could re-enter and take damage from him. Wasted 2-3 hours. 

DESCRIPTION:  Unable to pass through absolutely nonsensically LARGE invisible walls inside Jordas golem on phase 3 of the mission
What: Itzal archwing, and I assume the others as well
Where: Flying through the tunnel to get inside of the Jordas Golem in part 3 of The Jordas Verdict

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
 1. Get to part 3 of The Jordas Verdict
 2. Enter The tunnels inside of the golem with your archwing
 3. Encounter an obscene amount of invisible walls where you should easily be able to fly through

My group gave up at this point in the raid when only 1 or 2 players could get through due to these insane invisible walls which not only prevent you from getting through the tunnels, but also killed shields upon collision with them.

We completed the trial twice yesturday. This happened to me both times after finishing the first archwing part when you switch to warframe mode. The first time it was only visable to me, everyone else saw me normal size.  The second time I was rhino, everyone except the host saw me as a mighty tiny rhino.....it is pretty adorable, but can be a little tricky inserting antiserum. You can see the normal size of the Diriga in the picture as a size comparison.  After this part of the trial is complete, I return to normal size.

eqrr5j.jpg

Edited by Annuke

Please make the last part of the raid less painful, its extremely confused and annoying, it just impossible and bugged sometimes, and there are a lot of useless rooms. please make the raid final part more simple and straightforward, it just makes me wanna puke, waiting for so long trying to find out what to do!

Description: Upon entering a Jordas Verdict raid, almost every single player but the host immediately recieved a session unavailable, requiring a re-invite to the beginning of the raid. This occurs also in the second segment regularly though the host cannot re-invite by then, rendering an entire group unable to perform in the raid. This has occured 5 times consecutively without a single time it hasn't happened while I've attempted the raid.

Who: What warframes brought has not mattered, nor has any weapons.

What: Again, there was no discrimination in what was brought.

Where: The Jordas Verdict Trial, start of any segment.

Is the bug easily reproduced: Yes

Reproduction Steps: 

1.) Acquire a Jordas Verdict Key

2.) Simply launch the mission.

3.) Every person but the host immediately get a session unavailable, with maybe one person making it.

Exact same thing happened for my group. 1 member ran out of revives inside Jordas and then Jordas didn't take off when the purge happened. We sat there for 10+ mins and nothing happened. We even had the dead person DC.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/646624714610872413/EF011CCE71F1F4F5755FE928837DA56FFDA8E89C/

Good bye 2-3 hours...

Also had this problem, 1-2 people run out of revives since nerve A.. but we did rest of the objectives (B and C) as it seemed normal.

After completing C and going for the final 1/3 of jordas outside- engines engaged but he wouldnt move. People also shot at the engine but doing no damage while it was undocking, not sure if this contributed to it bugging out.

At the bottom you can still go back inside, but once inside it just tells you to extract again.. there's nothing to do.

http://i.imgur.com/w6CUblM.jpg

We had someone melee him, and jordas started moving half way so we thought he was fixed.

http://i.imgur.com/APU2dl7.jpg

Nope he just disappeared completely afterwards. Shortly after we have an extraction marker left which is out of map. I assume its the marker from inside jordas. RIP 3hrs.

http://i.imgur.com/yBz6kFq.jpg

Please fix this buggy raid, I get so nauseated playing this "Eris on steroids". Its so frustrating to spend hours and hours only to encounter some mission breaking bug.

Our group was 7 people: Trins, valkyrs, saryn. 2 elytrons, rest itzals.

Won't be spending anymore time on this to reproduce issue.

Also some people fell through the map while inside j3 golem, not sure if thats relevant.

I posted up a complete video play through earlier today, there are obvious displays of bugs:

- Mini Archwings at 7:21

- At 18:00, some Players being seperated from the team by spawning at the Reactor instead of at the beginning of the map

- Esophage at 27:07 that should be electrocuted to teleport to it, but can still teleport to it regardless of the design intent.

- Esophage at 43:32 that should teleport to the final artery room doesn't work even when you expand the Antiserum bubble.

- and the final door at 43:58 which doesn't let you in when opened, but lets you in if 1 person is on the pressure plate and jumps through.

Edited by ItsSuperEffective

Description: Upon hosting the Jordas Verdict raid one of our people in our 6 man raid during the 3rd part of the mission, second time Jordas docked, died inside of Jordas.  After killing all nerves and being purged Jordas simply sat there staring at us.  We could go back inside him just to be purged again.  Jordas never moved even after the dead member left.

Our party consisted of:
Bless Trin
EV Trin (with vampire leech)
Frost
Nova
Loki
Valkyr

Is the bug easily reproduced? Yes... T_T

Reproduction Steps: 
1. Have someone die (and remain dead) inside Jordas
2. Kill nerves and be purged
3. Watch as Jordas stays and you are helpless to do anything

This same thing happened to us.

A couple of bugs with the last section I've noticed across my 6 Jordas Verdict raids (2 of which were successful):

1. Occasionally players that do not get out of the Golem by the time the purge timer is up die instantly with no option to revive, even if they have 4-6 revives left. This happens when nerves are destroyed and when the Golem's engines charge to full after not being fed spores for a while.

2. The esophage on the ceiling around nerve B does not always eat the antiserum vaporizer, halting all progress and forcing an abort of the raid. We made sure that both ends of it were in the air as they should be. It works correctly in around 75% of the runs I've done. The player can still go through it though.

3. The lasers across the door right before nerve C are unable to be turned off, and the explosive barrel on the other side cannot be shot through the door. Without a Loki or Nova to warp you through, it is impossible to clear. This happens 100% of the time for me at this part.

4. The Golem outside has an invisible electric field around it that will stunlock any player that gets into it until they die. This wouldn't be an issue if the spores would fly farther when hit, but you need to fly into the field to actually get a spore into the engine. Also, half the time the spore just phases through the engine and sits inside the golem without taking % off the engine charge, requiring us to blow it up and get a new one, which can end with purging our allies inside if it happens consecutively. This electric field didn't seem to be there until after hotfix 17.9.2 went live.

All of these are extremely frustrating and can fail the mission, which is no fault of the player.

Can confirm with previous post from Masterchris92, the second nerve inside the golem can bug for no reason and not eat the vaporize, rendering the raid frozen. Player can use it, but the tentacle will not lower to grab it.

Purge can also instantly kill players and not allow revival by squadmates (not sure if intended?) and in rarer cases, you can be pushed way outside the map boundary and cause a premature extraction and fail the raid. (happened to our group on the second attempt)

Something can break when a purge happens and cause J3 Golem to not move from his position and freeze progress. Not entirely sure what can trigger that.

The first and second parts of the raid have little to no issues at all with completion, the third stage has a lot that can go wrong.

Have tried the raid three times and each time something bugged and broke on the third stage; Have not yet completed it.

Edited by Adorable_Ookami_Momiji

DESCRIPTION: We got to the J3 Golem fight where you go inside the engine, we were trying to figure out what to do and we did not leave the golem and we were ejected out as the engine powered up. Upon ejection i was near the portal out but i did not step through. When i was outside the golem a teammate and I were downed without a timer (my character also fell immediately) and not a single member of my team could revive me. I could have died right as we were pushed out by the engine, resulting in the falling through the world when I should be floating as archwing. I used /unstuck and it failed. And I missed my chance at rejoining explained further below.

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED?: I do not know.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Be within Jordas 3 Golem's engine while at (seemingly) any part where you are walking on ground (non archwing section) with 300 shield and 300 health or less with your warframe and get knocked out after the engines in J3 golem start up. I was Nova Prime without health, armor, or shield mods. 

What happened next, not pertaining to the glitch at hand: I tried exiting so that i could play and i was afraid of not getting the rewards if i left myself dead. I alt+f4'ed and restarted warframe and received the "Do you want to bind your warframe account to your steam account?" and as i hit esc to get rid of the bind message the other message pops up saying something along the lines of rejoining the game. I was very angry. I know i'll get more chances, but I want the binding message to go into the options menu or to have way of second chance for rejoining like an, "are you sure?". I was already upset with having to expend a key to get into the mission to farm fragments and have to research, farm more, build, wait a day for it to finish, and build another key for the jordas verdict on top of that and then to have the pop up ruin my enjoyment of the Jordas Verdict Trial. I like warframe a lot but the hassle and time just to get into Jordas Verdict with everything that is needed and to not complete it sucessfully is just terrable.

Edited by CompletelyUnbelievable

4. The Golem outside has an invisible electric field around it that will stunlock any player that gets into it until they die. This wouldn't be an issue if the spores would fly farther when hit, but you need to fly into the field to actually get a spore into the engine. Also, half the time the spore just phases through the engine and sits inside the golem without taking % off the engine charge, requiring us to blow it up and get a new one, which can end with purging our allies inside if it happens consecutively. This electric field didn't seem to be there until after hotfix 17.9.2 went live.

Noticing this a lot as well. Completed the raid yesterday and had this happen, witnessed a team mate punt the spore right onto the huge pink mark. Spore disintegrated, but the timer did not drop down.

A couple:

After we put the Serums and the Decription finished, we started the next mission: with 6 of 8 people spawning in the elevator part and 2 at the start. Everyone in the elevator was stuck there because no enemies were spawning in their room and those at the start couldnt move on because it was just 2 people.

J3 Boss fight: we kill the 2nd Nerve and one of us is unable to get out and dies. Golem was still stuck and invincible and we couldnt continue, we were making runs in and out of the Golem trying to find out what was going on, but in the end we gave up.

The tentacle things that takes us places in the elevator: sometimes they dont open up and we have to bullet jump to play catch up with the elevator.

Description: Ran the assassination mission twice to farm for the antiserum fragments. I got the blueprint for the injector twice. After the second run I went to build the injector; the number of fragments needed to build it is now 1800. My clan has 26 people in it. 

Is the bug easily reproduced? I don't know since I haven't been able to go on the raid a third time 

Reproduction Steps

1. Join group hosting raid 

2. Play through raid. 

3. Farm those fragments. 

4. Successfully exit mission 

5. Receive message in inbox (again!) 

6. Go to dojo to build blueprint 

7. Weep. 

Description: During the final stages of the Jordas Verdict clients have a chance of NOT getting purged when the nerve is destroyed, leaving them stuck inside the golem, bugging out the stage so that the 2nd nerve doesn't spawn.

Is the bug easily reproduced? Haven't had a chance to reproduce it yet.

Reproduction Steps: Most of the clients had a poor connection to the host, which might have aggravated the bug.

2. The esophage on the ceiling around nerve B does not always eat the antiserum vaporizer, halting all progress and forcing an abort of the raid. We made sure that both ends of it were in the air as they should be. It works correctly in around 75% of the runs I've done. The player can still go through it though.

this has happened 3 times in a row to our squad and it's extremely frustrating going through the entire raid only to be stopped by this

this has happened 3 times in a row to our squad and it's extremely frustrating going through the entire raid only to be stopped by this

I believe this same error has happened to mine twice. I work the outside squad so I don't really know what happens inside, but every time they get to the second nerve, something fucks up and we can't proceed. 

DESCRIPTION

Nerve B, antiserum disperser does not move

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED? M? 

Ticket:

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?
 1. laggy host, clients preform steps <- may be relevant, we had players dropping off left and right, and laggy doors all around. > possibly packet loss effects bug? idk.
 2. move the antisirum injector to the window
 3. have people stand on pads
 4. expand antiserum bubble by window
 5. antiserum disperser is not moved by esophage.
 etc. not really sure what's happening, but it has happened twice, I'm not exactly willing to try reproducing it.

Wish I could help more, I may have a video of the bug if that would help, PM me and ill dig though my pile of recordings and try and find it.

iKH2EUt.jpg

Just a BTW: when it's extracting you cause your being tracker beamed away, alt F4, restart your game and you might just be able to reconnect.
Edited by macdja38

Description: 

After all three nerves are destroyed and the last purge begins, a player went down and began to bleedout. We left this player in the golem to bleedout, knowing we would not have the time to revive and escape. Because the player was still alive AFTER the purge, Jordas seemed to skip the trigger in which his engines engaged. He remained invulnerable and stationary despite all nerves being destroyed.

Names of players involved (Who?):

Aura
Alex
Dotressus
Jupiter8102 
cha0sgod 
omegasenior
Forzafonz

Roles/Loadouts:

Alex (Outside golem, managing spores, Desecrate Nekros)

Jupiter8102 (Outside golem, managing spores, Speed Nova)

cha0sgod (Outside golem, managing spores, NOT SURE)

Aura (Inside golem, killing nerves, Bladestorm Ash)

Dotressus (Inside golem, killing nerves, Hysteria Valkyr)

omegasenios (Inside golem, killing nerves, EV Trinity)

Forzafonz (Inside golem, killing nerves, Blessing Trinity)

Is the bug easily reproduceable? No, not without a devkit where you can manage all the conditions.

Steps for Reproduction:

-Shoot last nerve simultaneously as a player (who is inside the golem) begins to bleedout.

-All players besides the one who is bleeding out leave the golem before the purge.

-Purge begins.

-Player inside the golem dies seconds after purge executes. Does not get booted to archwing portion.

-Announcement trigger "Golem Engines Engaged"

-Announcement repeats over and over.

-The phase does not change, the golem will not move. Downed player is able to revive but is still inside the golem.

Ideas we tried to salvage the run:

-Had the player who was downed Alt-F4 and come back. (Did not work)

-Sent another player inside the golem to see if nerves respawned (Did not work)

-Thought to shove another spore at Jordas - his headpieces would not separate despite both buttons being pressed. (Did not work)

-Tried shooting the golem anyway (Did not work)

-Tried waiting it out ... ... ... (Did not work)

-Submitted a ticket #450269. (Pending)

EDIT: I have a video of us waiting around, but it includes a bit of dev-shaming (as we were all rather furious), so I will not link it. My ticket #450269 has the link to the video.

Edited by Aura