Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jordas Verdict Trial - Bug Megathread

[DE]Danielle

DESCRIPTION 
Killing Jordas stage. In any step 1-3.
If somebody die inside after objective complete (at timer to exit into space), next stage will never come.
Even if Jordas dead already (step 3 ended).
FAILED 00:40:09 Golem defeated! 00:35:33 1640 15 -JT-AR1S, StaIlker, demminik, evgty, -JT-_-R3W1ND

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED? Y/N? 
Yes. It is high reproduction rate, but i can't defenite steps.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Finish objective at Third stage.

2. Wait inside

3. ???

4. You are catched, raid failed.

Host or not.

Already dead, or bleeding.

Even in one raid somebody's body can be extracted in space, and somebody will everytime revive into... how it called? One word -- inside.

Sometime even if you are revive at space, nothing will work. We are try to flying back (exit was marked green) and move away all together, but this doesn't help.

Edited by -JT-_-R3W1ND

So my group got to the boss, we damage it for 33% of his health, when we activate his engines again to go in we notice that there's no entrace under him:

GGnE6DI.jpg

we then find the entrance with the portal:

2hm3QgZ.jpg

but it doesn't work:

hxQsxZS.jpg

or at least it didn't work as intended, some people managed to go in by using Blink with their Itzal. Some other people then managed to get in by passing through a specific part of the golem, I don't know where that part is, in fact I was the only one left outside. Anyway, we damage him for 66% and then everything worked alright. We went back inside, killed the nerve then killed the golem and... NOTHING, NOTHING HAPPENED (the golem disappeared after he died)! We "finished" the raid but we actually didn't. :(

heh, cant even remember the frames cause my mind feels like sludge right now after and hour on that raid, finally finished it and killed the boss, nothing happened though didnt it? we were just left floating around aimlessly..... no arcane... no cred.... nothing.... had to abort cause literally nothing happened..... after we killed the first nerve only ones with an itzal could blink behind the boss to get into the portal..... after the second one was dead no issue.... after the 3rd, killed the golem....... and you know the rest, nothing... happened..... thank you for wasting my time

omg guy above me lol, hii! XD same raid, guess you gave a better description lol xD

Ok, I just tried this trial for the first time and it left me feeling really salty.

I think we got close to the part where you fight the J3 Golem proper, I believe it was the third area with the elevator. Now, we had seven folks on our team, but only two of them had antiserum injectors or whatever they're called. Around this point in time, the spawn rate nosedived and we couldn't get enough antiserum to complete the section in a timely manner and the host left, aborting the mission in the process.

Now, I'm told that the Lotus is supposed to send you an email with the injector blueprint, and if you leave the mission, you keep the antiserum fragments. When I came out of that botched raid, I got nothing. No email, no fragments, nada. And I know I got a ton of fragments in that run. My clan's energy lab sure doesn't have the injector blueprint finished, either. Not enough fragments, y'see?

While I'm not sure if my gear had anything to do with this, I was using:

Nyx prime, with Raksa Kubrow companion.

Vaykor Hek, Aksomati, Orthos Prime, Itzal, Imperitor Vandal, Prisma Veritux.

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED? Maybe? I don't know.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Have a squad with only two antiserum injectors.

2. Get to section with elevator (I think it's the core?)

3. Spawn rate plummets somehow?

4. Have the host cancel the raid

Yeah, if anyone has any insights on this, I'd appreciate it. :V

Who: Me and 6 other guys (see screenshot below)

What happened: We got to the golem, and destroyed all 3 of the Nerves. After we killed the last nerve and got out Jordas didnt move. We couldn't throw another spore at his face since shooting the buttons didnt make him open up. BUT the bottom entrance was still open so we went inside again and confirmed all the nerves were in fact dead. Went back out, and he moved! But then instantly disappeared from the battlefield. So we aborted the mission. Awesome an hour wasted. 

2 Screenshots of golem missing from battlefield: 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/389919535860631519/DD0ACBBBDEFC285AEB750BDAD4FADE15593F8F80/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/389919535860631305/BA0752D63FA10BD368284B6149670A616900AA4D/

Multiple Bugs found, experienced. 

1 Bug: Game breaking and has been highlighted already. 

Inside Golem: Nerve B. 

The esophage refuses to take the serum injector so it can be transported to the other room. 

I have included an image to see: 

POJbvAF.jpg

This bug always seems to occur. I believe this might be due to someone dying inside golem when doing nerve A and respawning outside in their archwing. This could be whats causing the nerve B to bug out. Each time I have played the raid this has always been the issue and we are unable to progress. 

2nd Bug: 

Inside Golem: Path leading up to Nerve B. If you suffer a knock down you end up in the wall. You are unable to move and must die and respawn to be able to continue the game. Always caused by those Mutalist enemies. 

In the screenshot shown below, slightly left of WP2  this is where I've been stuck. In this example my team mate Partha has suffered the same issue and is forced to die then respawn.  

OLgSt8j.jpg

3rd Bug: 

After killing nerve A inside golem I was able to make it to the exit so we can start shooting the engines of golem for the first time.  However it failed to extract me correctly and I was stuck unable to move in any direction. Screenshot below. 

Mf9Sugg.jpg

<div>Hope this helps to get it fixed.</div>
<div>Don't get the exclamation marks wrong, just wanted to mark the step that actually was the bug.</div>
<div> </div>
<div><strong>DESCRIPTION - 2nd nerve - gamebreaking:</strong></div>
<div>Who: Excalibur myself, 2x Trinity + 5 others</div>
<div>Where: Jordas raid</div>
<div>What: 2nd nerve - Estophage does not transport the Serum Dispenser.</div>
<div> </div>
<div><strong>IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED?</strong></div>
<div>The exact bug was reproduced in 4 successive runs, followed by one that actually worked, then again reproduced in the 6th run.</div>
<div> </div>
<div><strong>REPRODUCTION STEPS</strong>:</div>
<div>- Raid stage 1 completed</div>
<div>- Raid stage 2 completed</div>
<div>- Raid stage 3 nerve A completed - boss weakened to 66%</div>
<div>- enter boss for nerve B</div>
<div>- do the first part of the puzzle to reach the room with the window showing nerve B</div>
<div>- power the dispenser</div>
<div>- hack the terminal to move it to the ceiling</div>
<div>- keep it powered</div>
<div>- stand on the 2 pressure plates to emerge the second dispenser</div>
<div>- both estophages active</div>
<div>- !!!BUG!!! Estophage does not transport the 2nd emerged dispenser</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div><strong>DESCRIPTION - 3nd nerve - gamebreaking:</strong></div>
<div>Who: Loki P myself, 3x Trinity + 4 others</div>
<div>What: 3rd nerve destroyed - boss remains stationary and then vanishes</div>
<div> </div>
<div>First time he vanished, 2nd time he remained stationary</div>
<div> </div>
<div>- Raid stage 3 nerve A B C completed without any bugs.</div>
<div>- boss remains stationary after the destruction of nerve C</div>
<div>- boss vanishes entirely</div>
<div> </div>
<div>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -</div>
</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div><strong>DESCRIPTION - 3rd nerve - possibly false report:</strong></div>
<div>What: 3nd nerve - first initail Estophage does not emerge when powered</div>
<div>Note: I am not entirely certain if this is a bug or if we missed a part of the puzzle for nerve C, but this description is helpfull for the bug that came next.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I only got this happening in the one run that was not stopped by the previous bug happening and the 2nd nerve.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>- Raid stage 3 nerve B completed - boss weakened to 33% (Note: this did only work in 1 out of 6 runs)</div>
<div>- Raid stage 3 nerve C - enter the boss</div>
<div>- power the dispenser inside the container previously moved up during the puzzle for nerve B</div>
<div>- ??BUG?? dispenser field reaches the estophage yet it does not emerge</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div><strong>DESCRIPTION - 3rd nerve - possibly caused by glitch abuse:</strong></div>
<div>What: 3nd nerve - when destroyed, the boss does not detach from the wall, staying invulnerable</div>
<div>Note: This is based on the previous bug.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I only got this happening in the one run that was not stopped by the previous bug happening and the 2nd nerve.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>- Raid stage 3 nerve B completed - boss weakened to 33% (Note: this did only work in 1 out of 6 runs)</div>
<div>- Raid stage 3 nerve C - enter the boss</div>
<div>- power the dispenser inside the container previously moved up during the puzzle for nerve B</div>
<div>- ??BUG?? dispenser field reaches the estophage yet it does not emerge</div>
<div>- NOTE: instead we bypassed the Estophages transport by using Loki's switch teleport</div>
<div>- we completed the remainder of the puzzle</div>
<div>- we destroyed nerve C</div>
<div>- !!!BUG!!! the boss remained attached to the wall. The message "Engines Engaged" remained on screen. The boss remained invulnerable.</div>
<div>Previous reports state that there were teammates dead inside the golem when the last nerve was destroyed.</div>
<div>I was too hyped we finally even reaced that point so I did not pay attention to wether this condition was true in my case.</div>
<div>It might well be tho.</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div><strong>DESCRIPTION - clipping through map - minor bug:</strong></div>
<div>What: When entering the path that leads inside the boss, the last obstacle, a hammering mass, can clipp you though the map</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I only got this happening once and carefully avoided it afterwards</div>
<div> </div>
<div>- Raid stage 3 nerve B</div>
<div>- enter the tunnel that leads into the boss</div>
<div>- reach the last obstacle towards the exit, a giant hammering mass</div>
<div>- got caught by the hammer wand was pushed trough the map</div>
<div>- floating away, unable to move</div>
</div>
</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
</div>
<div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div><strong>DESCRIPTION - Stage 2 spawning in the elevator room - minor bug:</strong></div>
<div>What: When spawing in the 2nd stage, me and 2 others spawned in the elevator room</div>
<div> </div>
<div>It happend once to myself and I noticed it once happening to someone else.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>- Raid stage 2 spawn</div>
<div>- I spawned inside the elevator room, together with 2 others</div>
</div>
<p> </p>

Edit: something just messed my formatting up

Edited by TyrantOgoun

Description:

Who: Happened to me only

Where: Jordas Verdict, 3rd Stage, Trench run going inside the ship.

What: Shields ran out and got ejected back outside; ejected with the force of 8000 angry horses, past the arena, past the arena walls, into the void where Ordis extracted me against my will because trying to move anywhere but out is literally impossible.

Is the bug easily reproduced? Probably no. Chances are this is either an uncommon occurrence or connection related

Reproduction Steps:
1. Have lower than perfect connection with the host

2. Deplete your shields inside the very first trench run in the 3rd stage

3. Lose all forms of control due to the magical physics of the game (which by the way appears in some void secret rooms and corpus to grineer invasion maps that involves teleportation)

Edited by Punchedface

Description:

Who: Happened to me only

Where: Jordas Verdict, 3rd Stage, Trench run going inside the ship.

What: Shields ran out and got ejected back outside; ejected with the force of 8000 angry horses, past the arena, past the arena walls, into the void where Ordis extracted me against my will because trying to move anywhere but out is literally impossible.

Is the bug easily reproduced? Probably no. Chances are this is either an uncommon occurrence or connection related

Reproduction Steps:

1. Have lower than perfect connection with the host

2. Deplete your shields inside the very first trench run in the 3rd stage

3. Lose all forms of control due to the magical physics of the game (which by the way appears in some void secret rooms and corpus to grineer invasion maps that involves teleportation)

next time alt F4 when you are being pulled otu of the map, then restart your game and rejoin. I know it's less than ideal, and risky but... well... the alternative is worse.

As far as Bugs go I dont mind and can ignore a lot of them. But this one was the worst! Me and my Team: CounterOne, Tellahleiah, singed02, InvisibleMawi, _Nightcore_, izzatulmuhammad, -iv-Fractal-, and MochiFX, Had all done fairly well getting to the end of this sweet raid up until the boss match. The game then decides that the room leader has to take on the Co-op Derived Boss should be off-ed by me. Next thing I know I am dying till I am out of revives and no way to get my team back at all.

2 things I want done about!

1. This one is easy. Allow the room Host to reinvite all player who joined raid at will. Particarly near end of Raid.

2. Compensate me for my lost key, and my team for thier work in this match. I was going for a vid recording of run not an absolute wreck me. And my team is also a little upset with results as well. Compensation can be Plat, Arcanes from mission, or Legendary Cores.

This is all for now and until Raid is fixed I won't recommend this Raid or Host it again!

Golem撃破後に進行不能

詳細:

ステージ3でGolemの体内へ3度入り、A、B、Cの弱点を破壊後、Golem本体の弱点を攻撃し撃破。

Lotusから撃破した、という旨の通信が入ったものの、ミッションが終了せず、進行不能となった。

非ホスト・メンバー8名

バグ再現率:

1度のみ

バグの再現手順:

1.体内、Cの弱点を破壊時に、メンバーが1名、クライアントのクラッシュによりチームから離脱

2.離脱したメンバーがチームへの復帰と同時にGolem撃破

3.進行不能

1# DESCRIPTION : golem not moving after destrying 2nd nerve

2# DESCRIPTION : transition from the 1st archwing part to "normal gameplay" can leave a warframe at archwing size

the archwing was itzal, the warframe was nova prime

p3zKkQF.jpg

both seems to be rare occurences

DESCRIPTION Esophage does not transport Vaporizer during 2nd Nerve stage

Even though both the vaporizer on rails and the one coming up from the ground (by means of pressureplates) are fully powered, the esophage would not transport the vaporizer. As this sees to be both the intented and only solution to this part, this bug makes the raid uncompletable.

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED? So far has occured for me every time that stage was reached

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Occurs during normal raid progression. Occured both in raids here 1st nerve was properly destroyed and there it was glitched.

Attempted solutions:

Several attempts to power both vaporizers simultaneously were made to ensure correct timing. While the esophage stretched out, it did not grab the vaporizer. Coverage f the shield bubbles indicated that both vaporizers were properly powered both times.

Powering the rail vaporiser in either (starting) position: Did not seem to make a difference

Interacting with the vaporizer/esophae on either end: Resulted in lots of eaten Tenno. Vaporizer was not transported

Shooting esophages on either end: Didn't help, regardless of which esophage was shot, several weapons (Tonkor, Marelok) were used

Meleeing esophages on either end: Problem persisted

DESCRIPTION 

Defeated the golem but nothing happened, the golem died after we kill it and nothing happened. Here is the screenshot on the Jordas Verdict leaderboard

V5jijMq.jpg

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED? I have no idea

REPRODUCTION STEPS

Cant tell how or why it happened

-snip-

Confirmed, we did everything legitimately, the mission just wouldn't finish.

Also, after the hacking part and moving to the next stage, some portion of the squad tends to spawn at the generator. The portion spawned at the actual spawn has to do unlocking the door without them to proceed. No idea how to reproduce that, it just happens when the second stage starts...

Edited by Raniu

I was doing the raid in the 3rd phase and multiple people were still inside during the purge but instead of getting thrown outside and downed like normal I was killed with no revive option. I haven't had this happen when only 1 person is still inside when the golem purges so I assume it only happens when multiple people get purged outside the golem. I had this happen after the first nerve but I assume it can happen after any of the nerves. I have had this happen to others using different frames so frame doesn't seem to matter. I have also heard of people getting purged and downed inside the golem.

WEn3BdC.jpg

Edited by GoldDeoxys

Golem撃破後にリザルト画面が表示されず、進行不能

詳細:

体内の弱点を3回壊してGolemを撃破後、ミッションが終了せず、進行不能となった。

非ホスト・8人パーティ

バグ再現率:

1度

バグの再現手順:

1.ゴーレム撃破直前に1人が、クライアント落ちによって離脱

2.離脱したメンバーが復帰したとほぼ同時にGolem撃破

3.Lotusからの撃破の通信が入ったものの、リザルト画面が表示されず進行不能

I was doing the raid in the 3rd phase and multiple people were still inside during the purge but instead of getting thrown outside and downed like normal I was killed with no revive option. I haven't had this happen when only 1 person is still inside when the golem purges so I assume it only happens when multiple people get purged outside the golem. I had this happen after the first nerve but I assume it can happen after any of the nerves. I have had this happen to others using different frames so frame doesn't seem to matter. I have also heard of people getting purged and downed inside the golem.

Isn't it intended that you get killed, not downed, if you don't get out before the purge? I got purged 8 times and always had to revive >:(

Last 3 consecutive runs I have done have all ended at Nerve 2, same issue as repeatedly reported.  The esophage will not pick up the box, 100% sure of the correct ones being powered up.  Sometimes it makes a grab and misses, sometimes nothing.  We haven't been able to identify any common factors or steps between the bugged raids.

DESCRIPTION
On the boss fight, if u are inside the tunnels (on ground) (where we search and destroy the nerves) and left to the outside (archwing) using that Portal, on arriving outside i got a unstopable momentum that draged me to the walls far from the fight, where i as just able to take control again after i kill my self by being squished on the walls by this infinite momentun. It happened 3 times everytime i exited using the gate.

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: idk, i hold W?

I got ejected out due to zero shields right as I was about to reach the portal out of the first tunnel entry in stage 3 (archwing fight vs. J3 Jordas). I got ejected out back into open space, then got this UNSTOPPABLE MOMENTUM that carried me across the map, then out of it where Lotus was threatening to extract me.

I hit alt-f4, and the game prioritized sending me the message about the serum injector over allowing me to rejoin the raid.

Words can't describe how incredibly frustrated I am at my first (and a great) raid at this trial because of this one game-breaking bug.

Edit: Used: Frost Prime, Vaykor Marelok, Scindo Prime, Carrier Prime/Sweeper Prime. Used Elytron, Grattler and Centaur.

Edit 2: Alt-f4 will NOT let me reenter the raid at all.

Edited by RS219

1st bug : Unable to revive when you got killed inside nest. 

2nd bug : 3rd nerve is unkillable

3rd bug : After killing golem nothing happens ( waited about 10 mins if "mission complete pops up". still nothing.

4th bug : esophage wont take the injector

5th bug : Pherliac pods are not working correctly  when you're inside golem.

6th bug : after destroying a Nerve, You will not be purged.

Edit :

Used EV trin , snipetron vandal , Vaykor marelok , glaive , shade. 

Gear : Pherliac/potent pods , energy/shield pads.

AW: Centaur , Imperator vandal , and odonata prime. 

Edited by Mrniko95

Description: Upon hosting the Jordas Verdict raid one of our people in our 6 man raid during the 3rd part of the mission, second time Jordas docked, died inside of Jordas.  After killing all nerves and being purged Jordas simply sat there staring at us.  We could go back inside him just to be purged again.  Jordas never moved even after the dead member left.

Our party consisted of:
Bless Trin
EV Trin (with vampire leech)
Frost
Nova
Loki
Valkyr

Is the bug easily reproduced? Yes... T_T

Reproduction Steps: 
1. Have someone die (and remain dead) inside Jordas
2. Kill nerves and be purged
3. Watch as Jordas stays and you are helpless to do anything

Same bug occured but with first nerve, Jordas Golem fight is not fixed yet be warned.

It is also worth noting this time the nerve was not labeled "A".

Edit: This is as of Hotfix 17.10.0

Edited by Bobveela

Description: In the Jordas Verdict, 3rd stage, first nerve can be killed without going trough puzzles leaving the Golem in bugged state in its perch and unable to open his head-plates. If the First Injector inside golem is expanded and Tonkor or Synoid Simulor is fires, the nerve can be killed trough the glass. The loadout was 2x Trinity, Nekros, 2x Nova, Frost, Vauban, and Rhino, with Itzals, Odonata Primes and Elytrons if I remember correctly.

Is the bug easily reproduced? Yes!

Reproduction Steps
1. Begin the Jordas Verdict, 3rd stage
2. Open the head-plates
3. Use the spore on Golem's head
4. Enter the Golem
5. Expand the first injector
6. Shoot AOE weapon near injector until "Golem engines Active" message is shown
7. Golem stays perched.