Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jordas Verdict Trial - Bug Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Dear DE. You keep saying that you fixed the bug where the esophage doesn't transport the vaporizer in the 2nd nerve. GUESS WHAT!? Still @(*()$ bugged. I have lost count the amount of clan raids we've done that stop dead at the 2nd nerve because of this bug. Next time you say in your patch notes that you fixed a bug, actually feckin check that the bug is fixed. We have no reason to do this wonderful raid that you guys crafted, well @(*()$ done. FIX THIS!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
DESCRIPTION

The Fluctus (and Melee) does not deal any damage to the J3-Golem.

Mission 3

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip Fluctus

2. Go to either mission in which the J3-Golem appears

3. Attack the J3-Golem with it while it is vulnerable on it's sweatspot

DESCRIPTION

The J3-Golem can be destroyed by shooting his sweatspot from the start of the mission.

Optional: Run with 100% armor reduction, rest Rifle Amps

Mission 3

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
 1. Finish the former Missions
 2. Get your team to focus their fire from the beggining of Mission 3 on the engines of the thrusters
 3. Eventually (about 3 Minutes in), the Golem will die, despite having full health

DESCRIPTION

The J3-Golem can be destroyed by shooting his sweatspot from the start of the mission.

Mission 3

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
 2. Get your team to focus their fire from the beggining of Mission 3 on the engines of the thrusters
 3. Eventually (about 3 Minutes in), the Golem will die, despite having full health

This happened to me too. When you or your team hit the golem back for ~3 minutes he starts to scream, and then the golem will die.

Edited by Thonorio

This happened to me too. When you or your team hit the golem back for ~3 minutes he dies

Edited by Kenushy

DESCRIPTION

Mission 3

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

It happend to me as well, to be honest i did the raid with some randoms and then they told me to shoot his backs even if it showed "0" hitmarks. I asked them a few times if they were trolling me. After a few minutes (~ 3) the golem did die.

Me and my clan mates tried to make a few tests, We tried to make the first part of the stage 3 (going inside and all of that) and then shoot his back as the bug, we shooted it for about 10 minutes or so, we couldn't kill him. So i am guessing that only happens when the J3-Golem is in the first stage.

Edited by .inVoiD

• 3 weeks later...

There's a bug that allows players to skip most of the third part of the raid by being able to destroy all the nerves at once. Unfortunately, DE has still not noticed this bug as it hides in the most basic part of the game which has been un-changed for more than a year; Emotes. When you use the handshake emote with two people that are very close together, it forces both players apart from eachother meaning that in some cases, this can be abused due to the ability to use handshake and force the player through the wall to destroy the nerve. This is still possible because straight after the handshake, the player can use the 5th ability to trick the game into thinking that you're behind the wall. Three players can then time it so that they destroy all three nerves at the exact same time, almost compleatly skiping the last part of the raid.

• 1 month later...

Ok, it's time to refresh this thread. So, raiders were recently waiting for about 2 weeks untill DE fixes LOR stage 2 insta-fail bug. And with 18.5 now JV is totally broken. This is just pathetic. How long should we wait now?

Bug #1

DESCRIPTION

Doors after AW Phase1, that lead to decypher stage will not be opened if you skip the cutscene.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
 1. Start JV
 2. Get to the doors where AW landing.
 3. Skip cutscene and enjoy you can't go futher.

Bug #2
DESCRIPTION

Esophages aren't working. AT ALL. In any phase. You press X (Tab) button and nothing happens. This make 3rd phase unable to proceed, you can't even do 1st nerve.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
 1. Start JV
 2. Find any esophage
 3. Try to interact with it and get rekt mate.

You fixed Phase1 skip, good work on this (only took half year), altho i think Wukong/Loki can still skip decypher stage from inside. Also i'm not sure that you fixed 1+2 nerve skip, because i can't even test it because of reason i mentioned above. You simply can't complete JV because of it. Waiting on fixes. Untill then - the only thing i can suggest to raides - STAY AWAY FROM JV until DE fix it to at least playable state.

7 hours ago, Flameghost said:

Ok, it's time to refresh this thread. So, raiders were recently waiting for about 2 weeks untill DE fixes LOR stage 2 insta-fail bug. And with 18.5 now JV is totally broken. This is just pathetic. How long should we wait now?

Bug #1

DESCRIPTION

Doors after AW Phase1, that lead to decypher stage will not be opened if you skip the cutscene.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
 1. Start JV

Bug #2
DESCRIPTION

Esophages aren't working. AT ALL. In any phase. You press X (Tab) button and nothing happens. This make 3rd phase unable to proceed, you can't even do 1st nerve.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
 1. Start JV
 2. Find any esophage

You fixed Phase1 skip, good work on this (only took half year), altho i think Wukong/Loki can still skip decypher stage from inside. Also i'm not sure that you fixed 1+2 nerve skip, because i can't even test it because of reason i mentioned above. You simply can't complete JV because of it. Waiting on fixes. Untill then - the only thing i can suggest to raides - STAY AWAY FROM JV until DE fix it to at least playable state.

can confirm this bug. was just in a JV run that was ruined because the esophage during the 1st nerve wasn't accepting commands 

9 hours ago, Sagman12Dota said:

can confirm this bug. was just in a JV run that was ruined because the esophage during the 1st nerve wasn't accepting commands 

I can confirm it as well.

Another key wasted (i want my plastids back)

Edited by DarkRuler2500

18 hours ago, Flameghost said:

Bug #1

DESCRIPTION

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
 1. Start JV

Bug #2
DESCRIPTION

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
 1. Start JV
 2. Find any esophage

Can confirm Esophages aren't working after 18.5(Bug #2).Just wasted 2 keys so :(

Edited by anikj2020
typing error

Hello. I will try to approach the format for the report , as much as possible. 
Phase 3 VD, found that J3 Golem, you can move the 4 skill archwing specific Elytron. 
Move from the place of charging and the motors are active. It can also be moved with the 4 skill elytron in texture.

THIS BUG is EASILY REPRODUCED: Yes 

1. Elytron, 4 skill.
2. Destruction of mobs.
3. Care of the J3 Golem with the landing area.
4. Reuse, J3 Golem was in the textures.

lowls29qvpws.jpg
Edited by nevrwolf
insert img

There's a bug on the third phase of Jordas Verdict, were the first esophage on the first nerve puzzle doesn't work when you press 'X' on it.

Warframes : Nova,Trinity,Nekros,Ember   -we were a 4 man squad-

This bug appeared when update 18.5 came out and since then the trail cannot be completed 

Just now, -Erro said:

There's a bug on the third phase of Jordas Verdict, were the first esophage on the first nerve puzzle doesn't work when you press 'X' on it.

Warframes : Nova,Trinity,Nekros,Ember   -we were a 4 man squad-

This bug appeared when update 18.5 came out and since then the trail cannot be completed 

Fixed a bug in the update 18.5.2.
Now the Esophagus are working properly.

Description: I'm not sure if it's my client, but when I ran the trial yesterday, I didn't have any enemies spawn in the ground section of part 1. I ran it with two different parties and the result was the same; AW section was normal, the ground section is completely devoid of enemies. I had Animal Instinct on, so I saw that there were some enemies in the wall. But I had no way to reach them and my Ember buddy couldn't touch them with his WoF.

Does anyone also have this bug or is it just me? Because this puts JV out of commission completely.

1 hour ago, SSNeoman said:

Description: I'm not sure if it's my client, but when I ran the trial yesterday, I didn't have any enemies spawn in the ground section of part 1. I ran it with two different parties and the result was the same; AW section was normal, the ground section is completely devoid of enemies. I had Animal Instinct on, so I saw that there were some enemies in the wall. But I had no way to reach them and my Ember buddy couldn't touch them with his WoF.

Does anyone also have this bug or is it just me? Because this puts JV out of commission completely.

Same happened to my squad and i. There were no enemies spawned.

DESCRIPTION

i've been running Jordas raid these days , and it's always the same, on the hacking part , no enemies spawn so we are unable to hack the console to activate extraction.

- On the elevator part , there's low rate of spawning mobs wich means the elevator will be a pain.

- On the last part , 1st : The main console to activate the esophage wont activate so we must abort. and also on the 1st nerve , there are 2 consoles wich both bugs and they are unable to hack even trying purging.

- Trinity prime ( hulta arm plates , celestia syndana , pakal leg plates  )  (  , mutalist cernos , lex prime , and scindo prime).

- 1st part of raid.

- 1st nerve. ( last part)

-elevator part. 

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED ? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS : you just play and ig bugs. 

8 hours ago, SSNeoman said:

This is the old bug and have been reported long time ago. That's why most of the people have been skipping 1st phase completely. This bug had 100% chance to happen if 1st spore hits the wall while another person skips. The thing however is that DE finally fixed 1st stage skip, but the bug still can happen anyway, not sure tho what triggers it.

DESCRIPTION: Second nerve esophage will NOT swallow vaporizer which makes destroying 2nd nerve impossible
Who: 2nd Nerve Esophage above vaporizer
What: Mission progression 
Where: Second Nerve Esophage above vaporizer; vaporizer that needs to be raised by standing on two pads in second nerve 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?
 1. Reach the second nerve in Phase 3 JV
 2. Reach the esophage that takes you to second nerve 
 3. Activate Vaporizer under esophage; esophage does the animation for picking up the vaporizer however passes right through it and does not pick it up 

On 12.03.2016 at 0:30 PM, Sagman12Dota said:
DESCRIPTION: Second nerve esophage will NOT swallow vaporizer which makes destroying 2nd nerve impossible
Who: 2nd Nerve Esophage above vaporizer
What: Mission progression 
Where: Second Nerve Esophage above vaporizer; vaporizer that needs to be raised by standing on two pads in second nerve 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?
 1. Reach the second nerve in Phase 3 JV
 2. Reach the esophage that takes you to second nerve 
 3. Activate Vaporizer under esophage; esophage does the animation for picking up the vaporizer however passes right through it and does not pick it up 

This bug is corrected if the host flies inside.
It is necessary that the host involved in the process, when the esophagus eats cleaner.