Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jordas Verdict Trial - Bug Megathread

[DE]Danielle

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 5:39 PM, SSNeoman said:

Description: I'm not sure if it's my client, but when I ran the trial yesterday, I didn't have any enemies spawn in the ground section of part 1. I ran it with two different parties and the result was the same; AW section was normal, the ground section is completely devoid of enemies. I had Animal Instinct on, so I saw that there were some enemies in the wall. But I had no way to reach them and my Ember buddy couldn't touch them with his WoF.

Does anyone also have this bug or is it just me? Because this puts JV out of commission completely.

Just attempted JV for the first time in about a week.  Got through the initial archwing section fine, no one skipped any cut scenes. Entered the ship and no enemies spawned at all, save for one or two that are in unreachable places, but still seen by my sentinel, which has Animal Instinct equipped. Had to abort mission for obvious reasons. This has been happening a lot with the squads that I run with, regardless of who the host is

Today after the Hotfix (18.6.1) me and my clan members attempt  The Jordas Verdict (RAID) and on archwing mode  allies was making very low damage to enemies  and on the  final stage JORDAS was invulnerable we couldn't damage him  , we end up aborting the mission and loose a lot of time and key, 

(Also inside the nerve  Esophagus gets bug and do not comes out).

Please fix this bug , thank you.

Hello. At the moment no idea how to describe to the size of the problem. But I will try.
  We have already described the problems connected with spawning mobs in 1 Stage 2 phase.
We found a repetition of the problem. Restart the mission, it did not help.

Who - Mobs.
What - no spawning.
Where - Reid Jordas Verdict Trial

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
1 .... Does not apply.

Spoiler

On 3/17/2016 at 1:02 AM, emblema said:

Today after the Hotfix (18.6.1) me and my clan members attempt  The Jordas Verdict (RAID) and on archwing mode  allies was making very low damage to enemies  and on the  final stage JORDAS was invulnerable we couldn't damage him

Mods didn't apply to archwing weapons, it had nothing to do with the trial. And it's since then fixed =)

HERE'S MY BUG:

Attempted the raid twice today, the enemies wouldn't spawn on first attempt after first archwing part. Had to abort the mission because we couldn't proceed to the hacking part. Aborting was the solution because the extraction didn't open... Anyway, you can't complete the trial as it is now.

Is the bug easily reproduced? Yes!
1. Start the Jordas Verdict mission
2. Finish the archwing part of first stage
3. Notice there are no mobs on on-foot part.

Eh... Pretty much this:
4 hours ago, nevrwolf said:

Hello. At the moment no idea how to describe to the size of the problem. But I will try.
  We have already described the problems connected with spawning mobs in 1 Stage 2 phase.
We found a repetition of the problem. Restart the mission, it did not help.

Who - Mobs.
What - no spawning.
Where - Reid Jordas Verdict Trial

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
1 .... Does not apply.

On 3/6/2016 at 6:33 AM, nevrwolf said:

Hello. I will try to approach the format for the report , as much as possible. 
Phase 3 VD, found that J3 Golem, you can move the 4 skill archwing specific Elytron. 
Move from the place of charging and the motors are active. It can also be moved with the 4 skill elytron in texture.

THIS BUG is EASILY REPRODUCED: Yes 

1. Elytron, 4 skill.
2. Destruction of mobs.
3. Care of the J3 Golem with the landing area.
4. Reuse, J3 Golem was in the textures.

Hidden Content

I would like to clarify this post:

Problem: Jordas Golem is being ragdolled by elytrons 4th power(Warhead Ability)

Whenever a player shoots golem in engines(or any place) with warhead, golem moves some distance which should not be the case.

Even after he sits back on it's throne it is possible to move him with elytron 4th power(warhead)  which pushes him behind, making the portal to go in non usable and fails the mission.

THIS BUG is EASILY REPRODUCED: Yes 

1.Get an elytron.

2.Allow Golem to sit back on it's throne after destroying the first nerve.

3.Shoot it with elytron 4th power(warhead) and see him get pushed back.

4.Enjoy a non working portal even after pushing a spore :)

Please Fix This!!!

Thank You!!

I keep getting disconnected on the exact last second of the mission (after you killed the golem and your reward arcane is about to show up) and not getting any rewards as a result. It already happened 3 times for me and I have only played this raid about 7 times so far. I do not have this issue with other missions or raids.

Edited by The_Snowflake_from_Hell

WHAT: NO ENEMIES SPAWN IN THE SECOND PHASE OF JORDAS VEREDICT
WHO: Matilt with Trinity and other 7 players
WHERE: Jordas Veredict Trial - Second Phase
WHEN: Saturday 19th - march - 2016 - at 22h till 23h... (são paulo time)

DESCRIPTION: I went two times for Jordas Veredict Trial with some others 6 or 7 players. We just want to farm ANTISERUM FRAGMENTS. Once we get on the second phase of the trial, no enemies spawn and the extraction point appears on the map. We just ran from one bubble to another  to keep ourselves safe... and no enemies spawn to drop the fragments.Then, we went to the extraction point, everybody dies...

What happened? Can I have my 2 JV Trial Keys back?

2wnpgft.png

Edited by Matilt

New Bug!me and my clan members  at the end of first mission on on The Verdict of Jordas (raid) inside of the ship  enemies  don't spawn  and we can't end the mission, we did a second attempt and nada.... please fix Raid!

14 hours ago, emblema said:

New Bug!me and my clan members  at the end of first mission on on The Verdict of Jordas (raid) inside of the ship  enemies  don't spawn  and we can't end the mission, we did a second attempt and nada.... please fix Raid!

We just experienced this 3 times in a row.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In the first stage of the Trial, the camera view is often too zoomed in on your character to be able to see clearly.  This doesn't happen every time, but it does happen on a regular basis: it may be triggered by skipping the opening cutscene.  Also, the first set of doors that are supposed to slide open in the "gas tunnel" area (near the beginning) sometimes don't slide open for clients, but instead remain fully closed until the "sliding open" animation would have otherwise finished.  As such the doors go instantly from fully closed to fully open.  This bug also happens on a regular basis.

In the second stage of the Trial, the extraction point is at the far end of a room, and the door to this room only opens after the elevator reaches the top in the reactor bay.  This room is missing a "locked door" texture on a side exit to the left, so there's only a black hole instead.  If you go into the hole, you'll fall out of the map.  This glitch occurs every Trial.

In the third stage of the Trial, Infested sometimes stop spawning altogether in the area with the nerves.  This happens rarely.  Also, the exit portal from the nerve area to the outside is very difficult to trigger, which is a problem when you only have a few seconds to get out after killing a nerve.  This happens every Trial, and in my opinion it is the Trial's biggest annoyance.

Edited by N64Gamefreak

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2016 at 10:26 AM, N64Gamefreak said:

Crashed multiple times in the third stage.  I eventually couldn't even rejoin the host, and he said that everyone else in our 8 player squad crashed out as well.

me too 

don't use melee or weapon like tonkor I use brakk to kill nerve and no crashed

Edited by ACE2PLAYER

I have started the Jordas Verdict before last Update AND finished last part of the quest after the update (golem assassination (quest -> for atlas BP))

I have unlocked complete eris BUT

>>>>Golem Assassination AND Jordas Verdict are locked in my starmap

I can join assassination for parts in a group but the nav point for me is still locked

• 2 weeks later...

Camera is still frequently bugged in the first stage, where it's impossible to see anything.  And I occasionally get stuck on the wrong side of the door in the transition part from archwing to on-foot in the first stage as well.  DE, please fix this!

Edited by N64Gamefreak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

last night, me and my clanmates were doing JV. some of my squad had pretty bad connection and keep disconnected from the game. at the end of the game, they who got dc'ed get arcane energize!! but the weird thing is some who don't, get arcane aegis. me, who also didn't dc, get the worst one (arcane consequence). like seriously?

Edited by (PS4)blank_in_black

• 1 month later...
DESCRIPTION: Jordas Verdict Trial - Critical Bug №1
Where: Second Stage of JV Trial - Location near Elevator (sometimes in every stage).
What: Rarely mobs doesn't respawn there - players cannot gain batteries for Antiserum Injector - Elevator cannot be raised (Decrypt cannot be ended, Nerves cannot be destroyed) - need cancel the mission.

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED?
No.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
Since Recurring Dreams Update: "Fixed being able to desecrate Nekros’ Shadows and Atlas’ Rumblers in the Jordas Verdict.", we cannot use Atlas to get around this rare problem.

I think there is better to do as in good practice: if it is difficult to fix - change it - simplify the dependences.
If batteries drop don't be depend on enemies - no need search decision for resolve to fix this rare bug. Then what? May be batteries better be spawning in some objects (a few terminals), where players should do little requirement (hack the panel or something?).
----------------------
DESCRIPTION: Jordas Verdict Trial - Critical Bug №2
Where: Third Stage of JV Trial - Jordas Golem himself.
What: Sometimes Golem sits unevenly on their stations after the destruction of the Nerves and taking 1/3 of the damage - Golem is partly in textures - players can't start charging of the Engines with help the Spores - they burst on the Golem without effect - need cancel the mission.

IS THE BUG EASILY REPRODUCED?
No. May be some objects on way of Golem or debuff-effects on him produces this bug.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
Before in that case we was can push the Golem out of the textures using the abilities of archwing (Repel of Odonata, etc...) and the spores begining to work. But it was fixed also in some Update early...
Now we cannot do anything...

if it is difficult to fix - change it?

May be spores better go in some statical object or need other actions for lower charge of engines - more interesting and varied for players, who stay in space?
----------------------
JVT is in a critical situation, the players go on raid with the risk of find of these rare bugs (they happen 2-4 times out of 10).

Attempted JV twice this evening: the first attempt was after the Recurring Dreams update, but before the hotfix.  Got the camera bug at the start, and hotfix deployed at the end of phase 1.  I then got a "session unavailable" message during the transition screen from phase 1 to phase 2, which booted me back to my orbiter.  Ran JV again after the hotfix, and got a "session unavailable" message while transitioning from phase 2 to phase 3.  Frustrating!