Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron Tennogen-Storm Clan- Master Builds With Tenno Guides

(PSN)IRoNMEtA

IRoN TENNoGEN Clan is both a training clan and advanced training clan for new players or intermediate players.
The Ranking system in the clan is based on the builds completed assigened to each rank
  1. Rank 1 Pupil- 6 forma tonkor
  2. Honzo- Speed and Slow Nova 4 forma Phage

... other Rank assignments will be posted in clan community

The last rank of completion is MR 12 with Custom 5 0r 6 forma synoid simulor build.

Did I also mention that whoever takes part in the clan will be awarded each new rank with some of the Necessary items needed for the build.  This reward is looked at as event based motivation.  To Start as a Pupil and Receive the rare mods like heavy caliber you must have completed the 6 formas.

The Iron tennogen are meant to be drafted to clans based on their performance and experience and even personality.  The only reservations held are upon agreement of member and Clan Warlord.  This clan design is still mostly in concept phase but will be very effective and helpful for clans who wish to train their own members in a clan before they can join due to clan rules .

Clan Warlords from any clan or Alliance can bring their Tenno here for training with Primary or Alt Accounts. 

PSN:  IRoNDEviL-33

Edited by (PS4)IRoNDEviL-33
update

Mayhem Clan needs some leaders to help steer a clan that is headquarters to an already powerful alliance.  If your proud of your knowledge and power come to mayhem or visit the website shown above.  We have variety of good players from various backgrounds in the alliance who are respectful and work as a team.  I created this clan for others to take charge and lead.  I recruit mr 12 plus to help keep the focus on certain likeminded goals.  I am the Alliance Leader of Reapers of Mayhem ,  and Clan Leader of Reapers of Anarchy Eternal.  I look out for all my members and clans and im looking for others to join me in strengthening the community even further.   Get up with me and I will answer all questions , also we allow members to recruit friends regardless MR and encourage helping new players. 

resolved

LF mature knowledable players who like to have fun by pushing the limits for fun and running regular and nightmare raid.  I'm building this clan for members with common goals that have been playing for 3 or more months , I will consider other players as well who like new challenges and creating events for clan and alliance growth.

• 1 month later...

Want a new Start or join in with Alliance operations.  Reapers of Mayhem is a very special clan that ive created with the help of buckstone1 cladxavier and our buddy Lance.  I want to give someone or a small group to grow and take this clan and make it into something awesome.  You will be givn Warlord right and trusted with alot of power even over the Alliance.  I want to see the right people take this clan and ill give interviews and tours and show the emblem to you.  It is Alliance HQ and you will not be able to change that , you will not be in charge of the Alliance but can help like anyother clan.  I foresee many good things for this clan and Always have.  Thanks contact me

PSN      IRoNDEviL-33

So Far Im talking to 1 person about taking the reigns on this clan.  Im still looking for otherd who are interested to compare , I want Someone who has vision and a great personality for working with others and Leading.  I'd like to have atleast 3 to decide between but we ll just take it as it comes.

​The -X- Leaders of Primordial Horseman and my good friends have taken the helm and now rule  Mayhem Clan.  Lead by KALICKO313 and darksoul_84 Reapers of Mayhem Clan will now have its full potential to be the Clan it was designed to become.  The Alliance will also benefit a great deal from this new establishment as the clan grows and takes shape.

Become a part of these New Beginnings With Mayhem and Join Now

contact   darksoul_84

Just Ask me about the 4 clans I have or many others if your looking for a certain theme I probly know em, Good LuCK

​IRoN TENNoGEN-  My new Signature Clan with the focus of helping out Young Tenno and helping you on you Warframe Path whether it be a Clan Leader or Casual Player. I will tell you all I can about whats been going on in Warframe and the clans as well as Dark Sector.  My Purpose will be to train you to become your own CLan Warlord if you want. Or we can just go blow up S#&$e !  This Clan is also the new training prerequisite for joining Reapers of Anarchy EternaL.

​Reapers of ​Anarchy EternaL- Large Activity Base, Daily new recruits, All Research done,awesome emblem and Leadership Clan.  I started out in this Clan and worked my way up to Clan Leader because of intuition and generosity.  Setting the example of Helping others who show their want to get better as well as throwing events and training exercises.  I helped bring the clan together for the common purpose of Clan first and that meant team work ans dedication.  The Clan does certainly show that attitude with its members we have today! 

​The Dragon Clan-  ​A​ Clan from Warfame Past the members did go inactive except for a handful that became Anarchy Reapers.  I have taken Charge of the clan through my THEAIS-Darkstar Account.  I use Clan Lore to "Awaken" this Clan or breath new Life Because I know The Dragon Clan will become some Great again.  Currently in Mayhem's Brother Alliance EA Celestial Dragons, the Dragon Clan will be used as Mayhem's Mercenary Clan.

I Suggest MR8 or above to join there will not be as much help in this clan, prior Warframe Knowledge will be Good. 

Reapers of Mayhem- ​Clan now lead by the X-Leaders of Primordial Horsemen.  These guys are really great and Love their new clan.  Mayhem is the Alliance HQ for Mayhem with a clan emblem and Alliance emblem that says Reapers of Mayhem on it.  both emblems very good.  I am very proud of this clan it was founded by my 2nd account The-AngelFox. 

​As Ive stated previously I will help you find an assortment of Clans or introduce you to clan warlords.  A lot of these other clans do not have Master Rank preference if they do and you have enough determination and activity you could have a really good chance !

​I'm going to be working on a List of Clans that are hard to get into that I may be able to help with.

​ IRoNDEviL-33