Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reapers of Anarchy EternaL -Mountain Clan- Recruiting Mature Players [2-Week inactive kick Policy]

(PSN)IRoNMEtA

photo Reapers of Anarchy eternal_zpsjyqlkfnc.png

We Appreciate all the new members added daily , and I appreciate all the positive feedback from the clan and how much everyone is enjoying it and learning. The communities I've made for the clan and Alliance as well as friends are found on my PSN profile and are very helpful for any Master Rank . If you agree please inv your friends to join community , clan and Alliance . 

Sincerely

IRoNDEviL-33

add my as a friend on PSN even if you decide not to join . I Always do what I can if I can for the WF Tenno

Only Recruiting MR 12+

1. Recruiting Players who are dedicated and helpful.
  2. Players who like helping new players and can contribute to alliance or clan events
  3. Anarchy needs a few roles filled in the clan as we are going back to mountain clan next week and God help us maybe even Moon ;)
  4. don't you just love a numbered list
  5. No credit or specter donations are mandatory , the clan has a Mass farming where the leaders ask the clan to go do a few runs
  6. wearing our awesome emblem is actually the best reason to join ;)
  7. I have made communities to help organize and maintain clan progression and questions new players have
  8. MR12+
  9. 18 y/o
  10. mic -sure helps- weed out the spies , lol jk
  11. respectful non greedy players who can make a difference in a young Tenno WF Carreer
  12. I think 13 things should suffice ill probly get sick of looking at it and re edit again tomorrow
  13. okay fine 1 more thing We hope you choose our clan we do have all research done and awesome Dojo

thanks for reading, hope to see or hear from new players , the clan and alliance are very active and help

Edited by (PS4)IRoNDEviL-33
update

Anarchy is taking off stronger on the dark sector front with many strong leaders who will teach and support.  We are grinding and training and having a lot fun doing it.  The best part of the game is coming back soon, maybe just 2 months away with U18.  So we are taking advantage of this time we have to go harder towards are dark sector initiative so we can enjoy part of the game thats been gone for so long.  Join us and take your WF to the next level. 

Look Forward to Hearing from you , MSG me on PSN and i will return with a response asap

I sent msg , hit me up on PSN 

We are Recruiting ofcourse Looking for strong players who want to Learn or already know about Dark Sector.  Many of Us in the Clan Love doing Survival And Def missions as well as LOR.  We farm together Resources and credits .  We believe in your time and your own progression and fun, also we are clan oriented when your at a certain level its time to build the clan and pay attention to clan needs.  Sometimes the clan will ban together to farm resources for dojo and new research because we are a moon clan and it does take quite a bit more sometimes.  Any Clan or member who have joined with us are very happy with how the clan and alliance are set up.  We do not tolerate disrespect and lack of communication, meaning if we try to contact several times with no reply.  Normally that is not an issue.  Hope to make You A Reaper !

Reapers of Anarchy Eternal is surely a one of kind clan, like so many others im sure, but not like any others also.  There are many days we work together and some days no one talks,well not too many days like that.  We do have a clan objective , we are farming Spectres for multiple solar rails.  The Clan does not spend too much time doing this , maybe a few hours every few days.  Though we have a lot of good leadership in the clan Another member who can be a good example is always appreciated.  If your a MR 20 without a clan or have been playing for a long time and want to join for a new mission helping young tenno train and running missions with mature players. 

Heres what you can count on:

$-Awesome one of a kind Anarchy Emblem

$-Clan Goals that will help many players in many Clans

$-Garauntee Dark Sector Initiative

$-Not being forced to complete clan objectives to stay in Clan

$-Will Certainly make Warframe History

All of that is Money!

MR 12 or higher is automatically promoted to General of Anarchy

Our Clan is respected by many veteran Clans and Alliances , so join us and be apart of that!

​btw a few other things; our members enjoy a range of different game modes and are set on having fun even our veteran players.  there might always be a best way of doing something but we don't aren't going to tell you how unless you want to be taught , no one here is going to try to steel your fun.

If I could make a List of people who do nothing but this well I'd have a list with all people who don't get along with me.  Though I can be serious and goal oriented I still will not lose the purpose of way I play this game and want the sickest most powerful or efficient builds.  I cant say I'm perfect when it comes to every new member that comes to the clan but that's why we have leaders in place if said new members seek guidance.  Thanks Again.

IRoNDEviL

Recruitinting MR 12 and above.  If you Read all of the previous posts then you know many of the awesome things about Reapers of Anarchy Eternal.  Its been a slow season on the game right now im sure after christmas we will get surge of new players.  Our we Have 200 members active in an average of 2 weeks.  Looking Forward to meeting You,

PSN Me

IRoNDEviL-33