Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reapers of Anarchy EternaL -Mountain Clan- Recruiting Mature Players [2-Week inactive kick Policy]

(PSN)IRoNMEtA

Though the thread isn't reflecting it we are getting new players everyday that are enjoying the clan and alliance .  New Members and players of the game dont have to worry about Clan objectives unless they choose to ofcourse.  We want players to have fun and learn about the game before concerning themselves too much with our longterm goals.  These goals keep the clan well balanced and give people stuff to do after completing much of their leveling.  Much Rank structure is based off of clan participation and what we do to make our clan the best for us. 

We are getting so many new active members who enjoy the clan we may might just stay a Moon clan instead of downsizing in u18 , in other words we have really been growing a lot with a range Master Ranks everyone working together! 

IRoNDEviL-33

I can confirm that this is an awesome clan with great people. Very recommended by me. So happy i joined

Thank you Six we are very glad to have you!

Can I please join IRoNDEviL_33 it looks like a lot of fun and your clan seems hardcore and nice

PSN-Port_adelaide

I sent u msg on PSN , looking Forward to having you in the clan