Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons That Need Buffs. [List]

Petersheikah

all you would need is something called t5 for the game to be a challenge

Heck a t7 would be fun

And then all other 97% of content would be trivialized even further.  Is this for real?  How do people not see the problem with this?

That's exactly what DE is doing! We had the Soma which was insanely OP and outclassed every rifle , then after it came out even better weapons like the Boltor Prime or the Sancti Tigris were added. DE keeps adding strong weapons and leaves all the old ones without updating them. That's why I'm making this post.

And the answer to this problem is not to buff everything.  That just makes more and more content trivial.  The powercreep needs to be undone, sidegrades to be enforced, and moderate buffs enforced on primed weapons over their vanilla counterparts instead of madness like Boltor Prime, etc.  

And then all other 97% of content would be trivialized even further.  Is this for real?  How do people not see the problem with this?

And the answer to this problem is not to buff everything.  That just makes more and more content trivial.  The powercreep needs to be undone, sidegrades to be enforced, and moderate buffs enforced on primed weapons over their vanilla counterparts instead of madness like Boltor Prime, etc.  

You do realize there is basically no way to get rid of power creep without losing most players interest right? 

Whats the point if you can't get any more powerful? Most people enjoy the progression of a video game. Going from weak too strong. Its the journey. They either change the system so all weapons do a % of enemy health per hit and weapons become redundant as why would you use other weapons if they just do the same amount of damage in different ways? I Don't need 12 variations of a boltor prime/soma prime/dragon nikana/vaykor hek. Already have 3 variations of the boltor.... basically 3 variations of the soma... 3 variations of the quanta... 5 variations of the burston 6 variations of the twin grakata....) Or they just keep making weapons weirder and weirder till the game becomes a ratchet and clank rip off. 

New Harder content is released to offer a challenge for players who are bored with the old previous content so they have something to do, something to strive towards. (raids come to mind....) While I think old weapons should be buffed so they can be viable to a t4 with no clear weaknesses to a weapon, power creep is the nature of the game. The only alternative to that just makes weapons all feel the same. The only difference between weapons would be the easy weapons vs the weapons that take more effort to build. 7 out of 10 people are just gonna get the easy weapons and you'll never see harder weapons to get as whats the point? We have a low tier weapon called the hind that is an inferior version of the tiberon that feels exactly like a sybaris which functions the same as the burston but has a prime variant the burston prime... Also there is a gun called the paracyst, that everyone despise but it has a variation called the harp that most people love. If all weapons were made equal why would anyone bother with any of those? Do we really need 7 burst rifles if only 3 of em are any good? Most people would get whatever is the easiest to get. Theres no point in having more then 3 weapons per weapon type ( All you would need is 3 versions of a rifle, Raw damage, Crit, And status versions) The difference between those weapons is the magical word PROGRESSION Hind and burston are easy to aquire so they just kinda function. tiberon and sybaris are harder to get so they have improved stats and the burston is the prime variant so it deserves to be better.

If you really wanna get rid of power creep go play call of duty. You won't need to worry about pesky things like mods and power creep as there is no enemy scaling. You point and shoot your enemy and it'll go down in a few shots. Go try out conclave, The mod system there is the only way to get power creep out the door and the PVP meta changes constantly so even that has power creep. Call of duty doesn't have power creep cause You don't fight amounts of enemies you fight in warframe and you don't find enemies that are as tough in warframe. The reason warframe has power creep is so you feel like that badass space ninja. Most newbs have a hard time with vor when they first fight him and so warframe makes him easy to kill but has you equip and level up stuff to make it easier. For any veteran vor is a joke cause they have the weapons at that point to destroy him. Corrupted Vor added a new more powerful version that some people had a hard time with when he was first introduced as people could get by using whatever in a t4e. Depending on the weapon i use, It can take me anywhere from 2 seconds to kill corrupted vor or a minute or two, depending on my frame and weapons. 

I think the best way to deal with power creep is to come put with stronger guns then stronger mods, that are difficult to get but rewarding. ( DE please don't make anymore primed mods.... I already need 2100 ish r5s for my collection.... Make em rare but 5 ranks maximum ) Stronger corrupted mods/nightmare mods that could add flat numbers or % to a weapon ( like 60% fire damage and + 25 flat crit chance ) could give gun builds more diversity and make old guns more viable. 

We already have a side grade to the boltor, Its called telos boltor. 

And there are better weapons then the boltor prime, but boltor prime has become the standard to compare all weapons to. Can it do damage like the boltor? Yes? its a good weapon. No? Ill pass

Edited by (PS4)UltraKardas

We already have a side grade to the boltor, Its called telos boltor. 

Telos Boltor is a sidegrade to the Boltor Prime; it's literally a powercreeped Boltor with worse accuracy.  

You do realize there is basically no way to get rid of power creep without losing most players interest right? 

Whats the point if you can't get any more powerful? Most people enjoy the progression of a video game.

The only real progression in this game is getting the important mods, most of which will happen very early on if you're an astute player.  Once you get the mods, there's only really infinite scaling left as a "challenge," and even that dries up very quickly if you're aware that the game revolves around arbitrary numbers in large part.  

After a certain point, the only real progression in this game comes from the player learning more about and getting better at the game.  That, and obtaining new toys to work with.  These new toys don't need to be more powerful than the last batch, but create new gameplay via their mechanics, potential build diversity, and interactions with other toys.

There's no real difference between dealing 10 HP per shot against 100 HP enemies and dealing 1000 damage per shot against 10000 HP enemies.  The only difference is that enemies eventually get enough damage to one-shot you, so you you abuse things like long-lasting mass CC (Bastille spam, Prism, RD, Mprime, etc) or godmode powers (Blessing, Hysteria, Vex Armor, etc) to make enemy power not matter.  

Once you realize this, all that's left is the problem of 95% of the game being irrelevant because DE gave us huge numbers that we don't remotely need in order to thrive in the game.  

I want a more challenging, more fulfilling long-term gameplay experience, not bigger and bigger numbers to satisfy some god complex.  

Edited by RealPandemonium

I would concur

However, it seems the community: either feels it is gimmicky and not worth the setup OR Warframe Builder says it is underpowered

A couple of small tweaks to Mutalist Quanta would be nice:

Reduce Bubble cost to 10 ammo, Bubble is not movable by melee (just floats where it was placed), let it only shoot 1 Bubble regardless of Multi-shot (Harpoons don't shoot 2 Harpoons Paracyst/Harpak), possibly shorten reload time

Or

Allow Crit-damage mods to stick with Orb (This would allow additive Crit damage multipliers - seems fair given the setup time and mechanic vs Reward & leave everything else as-is

(Orbs does not boost Continuous beam weapons - they treat Orb as a wall, requiring Punchthrough; Harpoon Alt fires and Panthera Saw also do not get boosted by Orbs)

After some more testing:

Mutalist Quanta just needs a Base Fire-rate increase, preferably from 10.0 to 15.0.

Did a Vile Mutalist Quanta build to compare against Kohm against lvl 95 Heavy Gunner Arson Eximus:

Kohm vs Vile Mutalist Quanta

Builds:

11228940_10205519141957945_3805893458517

12244777_10205760454030596_8208716017990

Both are around 8secs (From 1st bullet fired) to kill lvl 95 Corrupted Heavy Gunner Arson Eximus with no Corrosive Projection

I missed some shots, but I have not found a Weapon that kills the high-armored enemies faster - besides Rag-doll or Melee*

Soma Prime modded is around the same 8secs as Kohm

Fire-rate change would allow Mutalist Quanta to slot Shred and still have 19-fire rate with some Punchthrough allowing it to compete with Kohm, Soma Prime, etc...

After some more testing:

Mutalist Quanta just needs a Base Fire-rate increase, preferably from 10.0 to 15.0.

Did a Vile Mutalist Quanta build to compare against Kohm against lvl 95 Heavy Gunner Arson Eximus:

Kohm vs Vile Mutalist Quanta

Builds:

11228940_10205519141957945_3805893458517

12244777_10205760454030596_8208716017990

Both are around 8secs (From 1st bullet fired) to kill lvl 95 Corrupted Heavy Gunner Arson Eximus with no Corrosive Projection

I missed some shots, but I have not found a Weapon that kills the high-armored enemies faster - besides Rag-doll or Melee*

Soma Prime modded is around the same 8secs as Kohm

Fire-rate change would allow Mutalist Quanta to slot Shred and still have 19-fire rate with some Punchthrough allowing it to compete with Kohm, Soma Prime, etc...

Nice Videos as always, but the Kohm without ammo mutation will be empty in one wave and the Mutalis Quanta sadly is just too clunky to use.

That does not mean I'm unhappy with them.

Telos Boltor is a sidegrade to the Boltor Prime; it's literally a powercreeped Boltor with worse accuracy.  

There's no real difference between dealing 10 HP per shot against 100 HP enemies and dealing 1000 damage per shot against 10000 HP enemies.  The only difference is that enemies eventually get enough damage to one-shot you, so you you abuse things like long-lasting mass CC (Bastille spam, Prism, RD, Mprime, etc) or godmode powers (Blessing, Hysteria, Vex Armor, etc) to make enemy power not matter.  

Once you realize this, all that's left is the problem of 95% of the game being irrelevant because DE gave us huge numbers that we don't remotely need in order to thrive in the game.  

I want a more challenging, more fulfilling long-term gameplay experience, not bigger and bigger numbers to satisfy some god complex.  

I think you are fairly disillusioned as the only challenge in the game are high level enemies that require strong guns to even fight. Enemies have to be level 30 to even be a threat and only enemies like bombards, nullifiers pose a threat. ( grenades hurt though ) 

Also The telos Boltor is a side grade to the boltor, It does less damage then the boltor prime and has slower projectiles. The only real bonus is the syndicate explosion 

You should go take an ember and go fight level 95 bombards if you want a challenge.

Also enemies that only have 100 hp won't have much armor. Enemies with 10,000 hp will have ridiculous amounts of armor (assuming grineer or orokin, though corpus would have huge shields.) And that damage does indeed matter. 

Whats the strongest enemy you have ever fought? Ive fought two level 9999s and it took somewhere around 100+ miasmas from 3 sayrns and viral proc to kill them over maybe 15 minutes

your list is sooooooo off it's literally making me laugh out loud as i type this. 

the convectrix is just as good or better than the phage and i have proved it.

*Attica- thunderbolt wastes a mod slot, it does really high damage and doesn't need a buff. 

* Buzlok- does the same damage as the Supra, and has higher criticals. 

*Convertix- kills enemies just as fast or faster than the "superior" phage. and i have proved it. 

*Dera -its a direct upgrade from the braton, and the Dera Vandal exists that buffs the dera anyway. 

*Flux Rifle- nope it's perfectly fine as it is, just mod for status and corrosive. 

*Glaxion- it does very high damage and status already, only thing that is bad is the beam is horribly inaccurate, that's it. 

*Gorgon- it deals more damage than a braton and has more sustained fire, and it has two good upgrades. no buff needed. 

*Prisma Grakata- the sound? seriously?

*Grinlok- it has an augment that gives it crit and gives it far more important radiation aura's. 

*Harpak- nope, everything about it is fine, puncture damage makes it good for grineer. 

*Hind- the hind is a slight downgrade to the burston prime. if you buff the hind you buff elite lancers, so no thanks, its fine up to level 40 enemies. 

*Lanka- no, travel speed is it's only main disadvantage. 

*Miter- you are a joke. i guess you don't know what slash procs are. or fun. 

*Mutalist Quanta- it's basically a more powerful dera with an added secondary function. no buff needed. 

*Panthera- it's fun to use, don't need a buff. 

*Paracyst- paracyst is actually more powerful than the harpak, mod with corrosive and heat and you will rip all the armor from a level 100 enemy in just a few bursts. stop kidding yourself. 

*Phage- riiiiiight....

*Prisma Tetra- and by your own admission, it's not that bad so that means no buff is needed. 

*Snipetron Vandal- i am starting to think you are a troll by saying the snipetron vandal needs a buff...

*Supra- lol yeah right, after they buff it so it's a high damage and status (with augment) machinegun with high puncture. 

*Strun Wraith- ehhh, no. just add a reload speed mod then if you hate the reload that much, stop trying to make mods worthless. 

*Synapse- even though it does more damage than the amprex and uses less ammo?

*Synoid Simulor- im glad you didn't ask for a billion more damage and 50% more status or something like the rest of these...

*Acrid- hahaha, with the augment and modded for status, it's still very good, melts enemies very fast.

*Akjagara- they deal as much damage as the Vasto Prime, and has innate multishot, it just dosn't have the crit. 

*Akstiletto- you don't need to mod it for crit, mod for status and punch through. 

*Mara Detron- one of the few i agree with, actually. 

*Dex Furis- free weapon with pretty good stats, and you want DE to break the rules and let us use a furis augment on more than the furis. no. that would make the furis worthless. 

*Embolist- just like the ignis, it's meant for crowds, not single targets. stop using against single targets. 

*Lato Prime- sadly don't own it, so i cant comment from personal experience, but it seems fine. 

*Sicarus Prime- mine has 60% status per bullet, why does it need a status buff?

*Twin Gremlins- it still has alot of damage and can be modified to fit any faction you want, and the status is good. 

*Twin Wraith Vipers- ironically, you don't mention the normal viper. no, the wraith deal more damage and the viper has the augment. fair balance. 

*Tysis- its one of the best anti-grineer pistol as you can put corrosive, radiation, and viral, attacking all armor and health. 

as for the melee, most i don't use alot so i cant comment much. 

*Prova Vandal -have you tried a status build? its better than the machete wraith

*Serro- dosn't need a buff, it has very high damage and already a great status chance. 

*Sheev- it was a free weapon, and even so it has good damage and very high status, it can also use covert lethality.

*Silva & Aegis- it's fun and its elemental so you proc elemental status every time it procs, not like the ack and brunt. 

*Twin Basolk- being faster would make it's high status even more deadly than it already is, it's mid tier, no buff needed. 

*Venka- the only other one i agree with. 

Most of your "buffs" are just more damage or criticals even though that would push those weapons to high tier. What is with you people who want every weapon to be the same? If you don't like how the silva and aegis can't one shot a level 50 bombard, then perhaps you should go on lower levels where the weapon is made for? 

Another mistake you make is equating more damage=more fun which is not true at all, that is subjective to how you play the game. The miter for example is @(*()$ amazing, full charge having 100% chance to proc something and when its a slash proc, it deals ticks of 1,000+ damage. consider it more like a bow or sniper rifle, pick off one target at a time.  

Most the weapons you mentioned have a weakness you didn't think of. 

The phage is better as a crowd control status weapon, The convectrix could use a small buff

The attica is trash, Nobody uses it People would prefer patron wraith normal patron or a vectis

Dera and karak could use a buff (40 base damage) to be viable for t4

Glaxion does horrible damage and has horrible ammo consumption. Its damage comes from being a bullet hose and i really didn't need a primary version of the wraith twin vipers

Prisma grakata is an opinion, some people find weapon sounds annoying

Gorgon is a heavy machine gun. Braton is a starter weapon and comparing a heavy machine gun to a starter rifle is pretty bad. One of the three gorgons we have should actually be decent but the lack of a polarity and low base damage means nobody puts the right amount of effort in the gun to make it good.

Miter is a lack luster weapon and if you think its fine you are either crazy or trolling. 

Panthers has horrible damage and needs a buff as it easily misses shots and the damage doesn't compensate

Dex furis struggles being effective vs eating too much ammo

Grinlock needs a small buff cause why use it when you can use a marelok with 100% status chance and many rifles superbly outclass it

The synapse is a single target gun. The amprex hits more enemies, It could use a buff to put it back on the map as its overshadowed by the soma and pure electric damage isn't very effective

imma stop here cause you obviously don't fight any enemy higher then level 30. 

Most the weapons you mentioned have a weakness you didn't think of. 

The phage is better as a crowd control status weapon, The convectrix could use a small buff

The attica is trash, Nobody uses it People would prefer patron wraith normal patron or a vectis

Dera and karak could use a buff (40 base damage) to be viable for t4

Glaxion does horrible damage and has horrible ammo consumption. Its damage comes from being a bullet hose and i really didn't need a primary version of the wraith twin vipers

Prisma grakata is an opinion, some people find weapon sounds annoying

Gorgon is a heavy machine gun. Braton is a starter weapon and comparing a heavy machine gun to a starter rifle is pretty bad. One of the three gorgons we have should actually be decent but the lack of a polarity and low base damage means nobody puts the right amount of effort in the gun to make it good.

Miter is a lack luster weapon and if you think its fine you are either crazy or trolling. 

Panthers has horrible damage and needs a buff as it easily misses shots and the damage doesn't compensate

Dex furis struggles being effective vs eating too much ammo

Grinlock needs a small buff cause why use it when you can use a marelok with 100% status chance and many rifles superbly outclass it

The synapse is a single target gun. The amprex hits more enemies, It could use a buff to put it back on the map as its overshadowed by the soma and pure electric damage isn't very effective

imma stop here cause you obviously don't fight any enemy higher then level 30.

Against High Armored Enemies - Miter and Attica are more than viable

Miter vs Attica vs Opticor vs Vaykor Marelok

Builds:

11782332_10205161762143673_4073132434638

11872084_10205283838955517_4471784083443

11728789_10205161648380829_6746825355086

11754856_10205161494936993_7889835590632

Stacking 4x Corrosive Projection(Or Armor stripping Frost Avalanche) makes the Opticor seem grossly overpowerd in comparison

It is like Tenno don't give weapons a chance unless they have been give the popular 'Meta approval'

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/496367-comparing-some-unliked-weapons-timeammo-to-kill-high-armored-targets/

YESH!!! Reaper Prime please... ;_;

Also, why not Glaive Prime too it feels odd that it's as strong as the normal part which the different thing is the flight speed and melee attack.

I love Glaive Prime dang it XD

Why not Amprex too? want more damage please XD

Anyone notice that Sheev's damage were nerfed(still need confirmation by others not just me)? ;_; Usually I dealt 50k on stealth finisher with Excalibur's Blind and now it's only around 3k or so... I'm sad ;__;

Convectrix, I think Tony Stark wants this too :3

I hope DE brings back Snipetron Vandal, I want that for my collection and upcoming Sniper Buff :D

YESH!!! Reaper Prime please... ;_;

Also, why not Glaive Prime too it feels odd that it's as strong as the normal part which the different thing is the flight speed and melee attack.

I love Glaive Prime dang it XD

Why not Amprex too? want more damage please XD

Anyone notice that Sheev's damage were nerfed(still need confirmation by others not just me)? ;_; Usually I dealt 50k on stealth finisher with Excalibur's Blind and now it's only around 3k or so... I'm sad ;__;

Convectrix, I think Tony Stark wants this too :3

I hope DE brings back Snipetron Vandal, I want that for my collection and upcoming Sniper Buff :D

Are you using Covert Lethality on Sheev for Finisher attack?

If so the damage should scale/represent remaing health of Enemy.

-Low health Enemy small number

-High level Enemy much higher damage number

Mire is a Mastery Rank 0 weapon that can be aquired by the Market. It's meant to be for beginners, so it shouldn't be too powerful.

i severely disagree with every notion that this statement gives. What is the new player experience going to be when people hop on to play with friends. But they literally can't do anything with the stuff their friends, who have been playing awhile, want to do. That person literally can go AFK for all intents and purposes because of the state of some of these weapons. After reading your post you have a clear bias to veteran weapons (As a vet I can and shall call you out on this).

Everyone needs access to respectably strong weapons, there doesn't need to be "better" weapons, just because you're a special snowflake from day one. (Been here a long time myself) There is no reason what so ever that the Braton MK-1 should be worse than the Braton, it should bet spec'd in a forgiving manner that is a simple variation of the Braton, not worse, -different-. Remember that word -different-. all you do by acting in this way is generate the -same- power creep the game has suffered from day one, and really hurt NPE (New Player Experience) which stunts the game's growth on top of it.

Stop, just stop the elitism (Even if that's not what you intended, that is exactly how it comes across, especially to newer players, whom without, you'd not have a game to play), please for the love of god include new players, and their problems. They have enough of them starting this game with it's complications and lack of equipment and time as it is without also combating crap gear by design.

Sorry if this comes off very brash but I'm honestly sick of it in general.

Edited by Vercinaigh

The only real progression in this game is getting the important mods, most of which will happen very early on if you're an astute player.  Once you get the mods, there's only really infinite scaling left as a "challenge," and even that dries up very quickly if you're aware that the game revolves around arbitrary numbers in large part.  

After a certain point, the only real progression in this game comes from the player learning more about and getting better at the game.  That, and obtaining new toys to work with.  These new toys don't need to be more powerful than the last batch, but create new gameplay via their mechanics, potential build diversity, and interactions with other toys.

Just read this, and you get it, bravo to you good sir, been saying this since beta. Also for reference, due to this very problem of power creep vs interesting gameplay is why I quit over a year after putting in insane hours even after resetting my account from completely obtaining everything in the game once and more money than sense put into this. Power creep sucks and gives me no reason to play this game. I want choice, lots of it. I want to be able to complete a challenge in a myriad of ways with their own inherent challenges to overcome and strengths to adore. I want to rekt with my MK-1 and my Soma Prime and Brakk and Vaykor Hek. Why not have the choice to do whatever I want with these weapons? There isn't a reason, and we're not better off for not being able to.

Edited by Vercinaigh

Are you using Covert Lethality on Sheev for Finisher attack?

If so the damage should scale/represent remaing health of Enemy.
-Low health Enemy small number
-High level Enemy much higher damage number

no, I haven't even get that mod... ahahahah

Edited by reverb6

. I want to rekt with my MK-1 and my Soma Prime and Brakk and Vaykor Hek. Why not have the choice to do whatever I want with these weapons? There isn't a reason, and we're not better off for not being able to.

It makes sense for the starter weapons to be in their own, lower tier especially when upgrades are available for each one in the market.  That said, even the Mk1 Braton can serve you well if your formatato it (though it may not be wise for new players to do so.)

Explicitly tiering weapons outside of the starter weapons doesn't make sense to me, especially to the extent that we've started to get now with syndicate weapons and new melee weapon powercreep.

Edited by RealPandemonium

i severely disagree with every notion that this statement gives. What is the new player experience going to be when people hop on to play with friends. But they literally can't do anything with the stuff their friends, who have been playing awhile, want to do. That person literally can go AFK for all intents and purposes because of the state of some of these weapons. After reading your post you have a clear bias to veteran weapons (As a vet I can and shall call you out on this).

Everyone needs access to respectably strong weapons, there doesn't need to be "better" weapons, just because you're a special snowflake from day one. (Been here a long time myself) There is no reason what so ever that the Braton MK-1 should be worse than the Braton, it should bet spec'd in a forgiving manner that is a simple variation of the Braton, not worse, -different-. Remember that word -different-. all you do by acting in this way is generate the -same- power creep the game has suffered from day one, and really hurt NPE (New Player Experience) which stunts the game's growth on top of it.

Stop, just stop the elitism (Even if that's not what you intended, that is exactly how it comes across, especially to newer players, whom without, you'd not have a game to play), please for the love of god include new players, and their problems. They have enough of them starting this game with it's complications and lack of equipment and time as it is without also combating crap gear by design.

Sorry if this comes off very brash but I'm honestly sick of it in general.

If you check the post the Mire is in the list.

What I meant is that new players shouldn't have the access to top-tier weapons. The fact that a MR 2 player can make a Boltor Prime is pointless. It's not elitism, it's game progression. If a low rank player can get the most powerful gear, what's the point of building weaker weapons? It would just make those forgotten weapons like the Amphis or the Kraken even more useless.

I agree, the Power Creep is a serious problem, however there are not many ways to go around that. DE makes stronger equipment to give us an incentive to keep playing the game. Newer weapons often means stronger weapons, same for the enemies. However, older weapons (I don't mean guns that you get early in the game, just the ones that came out a long time ago) are left behind and start to become weaker and weaker as the general level of the game progresses. And that's what I'd really love to see fixed.

Also, no need to say sorry, feedback is what keeps the game alive, the more there is the better!

no, I haven't even get that mod... ahahahah

Oh, okay

Well then I can only assume you might be comparing Simulacrum Finishers to in-game Finishers.

Simulacrum sometimes does not apply the full 32x multiplier on a level 30 melee Weapon Finisher.

Client/Host has the same issue but much less frequently.

I would like to see Covert Lethality be eligible to be equipped on dual daggers. To me, it just makes sense - it's a mod for daggers, so why not have something like the Fang Prime be equipped with Covert Lethality?

While that would be great, I did the math and Fang Prime would still deal less damage per second than a Karyst.

Oh, okay

Well then I can only assume you might be comparing Simulacrum Finishers to in-game Finishers.

Simulacrum sometimes does not apply the full 32x multiplier on a level 30 melee Weapon Finisher.

Client/Host has the same issue but much less frequently.

I'm comparing recent damage that I dealt in Draco with the one before U.17.11 or the Mios update came .-.