Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sooo Many Fire And Toxic Elemental Weapons, Where Is Ice?

Vasault

come on DE, give us more variety, we have daggers, swords, maces, axes, sword&shield, many weapons, and you still giving us fire elemental weapons, and being honest, they suck bad, where is ice? my favorite element and you missing them

Ice doesn't seem that popular in any form, as most will say 'it doesn't effect armor' or something to that effect.

Ice is also kinda melty, so you are somewhat limited in implementation to things like the ice beam Glaxion. Whereas anything can be 'on fire' including this new mixtape I just dropped.

Ehh ice isn't really all that. Take the Glaxion for example.

i want variety, glaxion is a terrible weapon overall, the status chance to freeze enemies is super low, and you have to shoot for over a min to actually freeze someone, unless the enemy dies

i want variety, glaxion is a terrible weapon overall, the status chance to freeze enemies is super low, and you have to shoot for over a min to actually freeze someone, unless the enemy dies

Glaxion is terrible until forma. Afterwards, it is amazing. And idk what you're talking about, there is no "Freeze" chance, that's just the death animation. 

• 2 weeks later...

What about a pure ice damage hammer? INCREDIBLY slow attack speed(like, 0.5 incredibly slow), higher dmg (120ish), high status(60-70%), with a 5% crit chance(so no berserker work around). Would that sound like a fun weapon? Ok. Ima just put the idea on concepts and go back in the corner

Edited by NKDG

well before damage 2.0 Ice used to be freaking op so i guess this is just letting fire and toxic having their time in the limelight

Electricity was even more "OP" because it just locked enemies in one place. And don't even get me started on Toxin damage (Acrid and old Miasma for dayz)