Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.10.4

DE_Adam

Additions

Conclave Changes

• Reduced the damage of the Gorgon series in PvP.
  • Removed invulnerability from Atlas when using Landslide in PvP.

Changes

• Rounded off the FPS indicator, making it easier to read.
  • The Crowd Dispersion Mod has had its Range and Damage adjusted to more appropriately scale up with each rank.

Fixes:

• Fixed Toxic Lash no longer functioning after killing an enemy affected by Spores.
  • Fixed Range and Strength Mods having no effect on Saryn’s Molt explosion when toggled by the player.
  • Fixed Saryn’s Molt exploding twice when killed by enemies. We've doubled the damage of Molt’s explosion as a result of fixing this bug.
  • Fixed friends playing in a Solo Mission displaying as being ‘In Menus’.
  • Fixed Chroma’s Vex Armor Ability actually reducing player armor rating.

Thanks for fixes <3

Still no fixes for:

#yearofquality

Also,

NwDmKPT.png

RedText, you okay? o.o

Toxic Lash doesn't make sense to use.  It's a melee ability on a frame that doesn't have the survivability or other abilities that support a melee play style.

Parry then. Toxic Lash increases your DR while parrying, build power strength to achieve up to 90% DR!

Edit:

Parrying doesn't work when you're attacking and only blocks damage from the front. It also forces you to equip your melee, locking you out of your primary and secondary.

You said Toxic Lash doesn't make sense to use. It does if you wish to use your melee. I can say that using Mesa's Shooting Gallery makes no sense if I wish to go melee and be just as right as you. Saryn has a melee ability that allows you to be tankyish.

Edited by Raniu

This does nothing to address the survivability problems she currently has.

Molt needs to be given the Snow Globe buff. It would be invulnerable for a couple seconds with damage taken during that period adding to it's health. As it is now, it doesn't survive more than 2 seconds against something over level 40.

Toxic Lash doesn't make sense to use. It's a melee ability on a frame that doesn't have the survivability or other abilities that support a melee play style.

Edit:

Parry then. Toxic Lash increases your DR while parrying, build power strength to achieve up to 90% DR!

Parrying doesn't work when you're attacking and only blocks damage from the front. It also forces you to equip your melee, locking you out of your primary and secondary.

You said Toxic Lash doesn't make sense to use. It does if you wish to use your melee. I can say that using Mesa's Shooting Gallery makes no sense if I wish to go melee and be just as right as you. Saryn has a melee ability that allows you to be tankyish.

I guess I should have been more specific and said it doesn't make sense to use melee on a frame that has a serious lack of survivability.  Sure, you could use Toxic Lash if you want to use melee but you wouldn't be using melee for long because you'd be dead.  Mesa's Shooting Gallery makes perfect sense as an ability for her because she is a gun-play oriented frame.  Toxic Lash doesn't make sense because it is a melee ability on a frame that lacks the requirements to be a good melee frame.

Edited by djternan

Is no one gonna talk about how red text just trolled people into leaving before the update was done???

Edit:

n1qj5k.png

You know...we cant do that cause we loose mission rewards... I saw quite a few upset people due to this before I re-logged.

XD

As always.

SQUASH A DA BUGS!

]\'[

Edited by MokutoBunshi

Why? Do you want that old, stupid and empty press4towin Saryn?

I don't want her to be Press-4-to-win.  I edited my comment to be a bit more explanatory.  Basically, right now I feel that she doesn't do anything that another frame can't do better.  It seems like she's supposed to be melee oriented now but doesn't have the survivability or other abilities to back it up.