Ask A Cephalon, Nov 10

DE_Adam

Have you ever wondered what a Cephalon's thoughts sound like?  What about if certain Warframes are forbidden to be near Cordylon?  And why do the Grineer bother taking a shower if their lifespans are so short?

Questions plague the Tenno, and Cephalon Cordylon is more than happy to help add a little bit of clarity -- assuming you properly filled out the appropriate request form and waited the mandatory 162 hours to allow for request processing.  Find all the answers on this edition of Ask A Cephalon!  

Have a question for Cordylon?  Ask below, and we'll make sure he gets your question.

-DE_Adam

Tyl Regor desinfecting anything?

Some of their birth tubes are standing near exposed ocean floor and rust covered hull breaches. I really doubt there is an desinfection going on. Maybe we should send more images from our missions in the cloning labs to Cordylon.

Dear Cephalon Cordylon, some questions you may answer if you find the time.

- My HUD always gives distances in "m", did the Orokin retained the metric system from ancient history or did they invented their own and just so happend to call it something starting with "m"? Or could they have perhaps simply stolen the metric system and given it a new name they liked more?

- Is there any way i can tell Ordis not to bother me while on the Liset, without hurting his feelings too much? I would like to keep some peace of mind on my Liset, while i don't mind him as much in missions. He has proven to be a reliable if somewhat unhinged help, but his looping comments have become annoying.

- Besides the occasionaly angered Suda. Are there any Cephalons who might be directly opposing the Tenno because of a conflict of interests?

- What exactly is the currency named platinum? Is it actualy the element platinum or only related to it? Also how did it end up being so valuable that some black market traders will only accept it for certain goods?

Good day, Cordylon. I have been wondering, why is it that whether I am inside a Liset or a Mantis landing craft, the interior seems to be the same? The shape and size of the outsides are entirely different, so one would think that the inside should be too.

*cough* Hint hint DE *cough*

Wait a minute, did Cordylon just hint at the plausability of this?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/239165-new-corpus-enemy/

Oh Deep Thought Cordylon, do you have any data on how earth was before the technocyte virus was released, and how much time has passed since then? I ask because I'm curious about how many earth years has passed since then.

Edited by BenzinNinJa

I have a few questions for Cordylon.

1. If Lotus is our Mother at least in spirit then who would be our Father.

2. Is it still possible to provide Maintenance to a Cephalon. As Ordis is in much need of it.

3. Could you suggest 4 colors that would give the provocativeness of Everything sexy and yet at the same time instill the fear of Death to the unsuppected.

4. Can you give a definative reason as to why we Tenno are unable ot equip a secondary weapon with our archwings.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

cephalon cordylon, may i inquire about the other Jovian moons? I realize Europa is essentially wasteland but what about Ganymede and titan? they have always been considered prime candidates for colonization by humans. Are there large corpus or unaffiliated settlements there?

Cordylon, do Tenno form interpersonal relationships of a romantic nature, or are we forever doomed to a chaste existence?  For that matter, does anyone do that anymore, or did the Orokin "No mothers, no fathers" thing end romance forever for all of humanity?

Edited by Phatose

I have a few questions for Cordylon.

1. If Lotus is our Mother at least in spirit then who would be our Father.

2. Is it still possible to provide Maintenance to a Cephalon. As Ordis is in much need of it.

3. Could you suggest 4 colors that would give the provocativeness of Everything sexy and yet at the same time instill the fear of Death to the unsuppected.

4. Can you give a definative reason as to why we Tenno are unable ot equip a secondary weapon with our archwings.

1. Teshin

2. It would seem so, Simaris fixed Ordis up a bit in The New Strange.

3. Pink, Pink, Pink, and Pink.

4. Archwings have two wings. One holds the Primary, the other holds the Melee. 

Seriously you don't need a Cephalon to tell you this.

O wise and all-knowing Cordylon, please answer me this: what the heck is going on with Corrupted enemies' weapons?  Crewmen have Struns that fire Detron bolts, Lancers apparently nicked Deras from said Crewmen, Bombard Ogrises fire energy missiles...  I understand that issuing Prime weaponry is probably out of the question, but these modifications seem, well, kind of odd.  (Also, I sort of want to research some Corrupted weapons in the Orokin Lab of my dojo now.  Not really much to do there besides mess with Solar Rails.)

Cephalon Cordylon, there's something I'd like to ask.

When I am helping Cephalon Suda she sometimes says that I would make an excellent cephalon. And that's had me wondering. Is that even something possible?

Is it even possible to make someone organic into a cephalon? Or has there ever been a reason to do so?

Edited by corporatePaladin

Greetings, Cephalon Cordylon.

We know there is one 'Outer Terminus' Solar rail stationed in orbit around Pluto, and at one point served as the Orokin as a gateway out of the system.

First off, It seems a tad silly just to have a single way in & out of the Origin system, so what is the probability of other Solar Rails of similar scale that would allow transit out of the system?

And secondly, are there any major differences between our standard Solar Rails, and the Outer Terminus rail - Or what is left of it?

Why can I not have a massive flaming greatsword that burns all who gaze upon it's malevolent light filled with sun dust (the sun of dead gods would be preferable, but I don't want to burn planets and do not want to gather enough cryotic [though I would eventually])?

Also, Surtur/viking frame and a viking style liset? Fimbulwinter? Norse mythology and ragnarok in general?