Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Dead End ?

chuuburg

i suppose you just don't have the capacity for this room. build clan hall or great hall to increase capacity.

from the wiki:

"In simple terms, each clan starts with 100 Capacity and most rooms take from this number. If you do not have the capacity for the room, you can not build it. The Clan Hall and Great Hall increase this value."

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Dojo

i suppose you just don't have the capacity for this room. build clan hall or great hall to increase capacity.

from the wiki:

"In simple terms, each clan starts with 100 Capacity and most rooms take from this number. If you do not have the capacity for the room, you can not build it. The Clan Hall and Great Hall increase this value."

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Dojo

Er no, this is only our 4th room, no way 4 rooms = max capacity.

We still have 48 capacity currently

You cannot build beside the clan hall is this issue. I am unsure as to why the game was made this way, but thats the way it is.

Yea I realised that after the room finished, so now will it be fixed/changed or will we have an option in the future to somehow change the room type.

Else it seems many clans will be stuck with these unsightly dead end.

Edited by chuuburg

I was just about to post the same topic...

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/615019541074205118/33B5B62DDAEC9665794300CD416539EE54F43673/

The spaces needed for building should be rescaled to it's proper size

It kind of sucks, Im sure this has happened to many clans already.

I dont know if they will fix it or not, but we sure do not want to redo the rooms because of this thanks to the forma cost.

At the same time this has ruined the blueprint I have created for our dojo, hopefully they fix this or at least give an update on it.

Is it just the spaces immediately next to the spawn room or can you not build to the sides of the spawn room at all (like if you built 2 hallways out to the left could you then build 2 spaces to the left of the spawn room)?

Is it just the spaces immediately next to the spawn room or can you not build to the sides of the spawn room at all (like if you built 2 hallways out to the left could you then build 2 spaces to the left of the spawn room)?

Not sure, currently Im building another CC next to this.

I'll see when its done but it may be in a few days because we are focusing on research atm.

Not sure, currently Im building another CC next to this.

I'll see when its done but it may be in a few days because we are focusing on research atm.

Cool, we're currently building a reactor but were thinking of building a CC in a similar spot up top, might need to cancel the build and rethink if we end up with a CC we can't use one of the exits on =)

Same here, we now have to wait for a fix to build the oracle... or whatever the fix will allow us to build here.

Also, adding a chest in which the architects can pick up ressources stocked by clan members or torn down rooms would be VERY nice. Because it hurts having to destroy a room when you know its ressources are going to be spoilt forever.

Pictures of the DEAD END:

warframedeadend1.jpg

warframedeadend2.jpg

Same here, we now have to wait for a fix to build the oracle... or whatever the fix will allow us to build here.

Also, adding a chest in which the architects can pick up ressources stocked by clan members or torn down rooms would be VERY nice. Because it hurts having to destroy a room when you know its ressources are going to be spoilt forever.

Pictures of the DEAD END:

warframedeadend1.jpg

warframedeadend2.jpg

especially sucks for you that you made a T connector instead :/

Our clan just had the same problem happen. We were going to have a cross connector on each side of the middle one, and put our oracle and labs there. Now we cant. This is kinda infuriating because in the little planner window they have, there are plenty of things that can fit in that area, but there is no way for us to know that it is going to mess up and essentially destroy our entire plan for our dojo. That is not made any easier to cope with when you are also a small clan and cannot afford to have these kinds of problems come up. I think we need some kind of Dojo planner from DE so we can plan ahead and see what kind of problems may be in store with our current plans.