Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Appeb's New Fan Concept :)

Appeb

Hey guys!

I got some time to doodle around with a new Warframe inspired character design. I think this one looks more like something that could be in the game compared to 'Tuna'.

H9hxBwz.png

I don't have a name or any idea about what skills etc. he would have, so I'll let you guys come up with that stuff if you want :)

Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...

He should be like a barbarian. High damage to the enemy, but high damage to himself as well if not played skillfuly.

I'd call him FURERE. It means fury in latin.

Im thinking he would have fairly low shields w/ higher health, but a really high armor and power rating.

Health: 125 (300)

Shields: 75 (225)

but

armor: 150

Power: 150 (225)

abilties-

Throw- FURERE jumps towards an enemy, picks him up and throws him at another enemy/ group of enemies, dealing high damage~25

Rage- When FURERE's shields are depleted, he can use this power to gain a boost to speed, and a big boost to melee damage~50

Second Wind- When FURERE falls below half health, he can use this power. He regains his full shields sends out a wave of energy pushing back enemies and knocking them down.~50

Battle Cry- FURERE lets loose a blood curdling yell sending all enemies near him running for there lives. while enemies are effected you and allies have 100% crit chance against them and crit damage is doubled. ~100

Really love your art! Give me some partial credit when this gets into the game ;)

Edited by Konahrik

@Konahrik: Those are some pretty cool suggestions for skills! I especially like the throw and second wind one, and think they'd look really cool :)

Also, if any mods see this, would it be possible to move the thread to the fan art section? I think the section popped up in the forums just a couple of hours after I started this thread :x

Edited by Appeb

@Konahrik: Those are some pretty cool suggestions for skills! I especially like the throw and second wind one, and think they'd look really cool :)

Also, if any mods see this, would it be possible to move the thread to the fan art section? I think the section popped up in the forums just a couple of hours after I started this thread :x

Thanks :) I've made frame concepts before. It's really fun for me.

you can check them out at- https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/72469-spione-stealth-support-warframe/  

and- https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/70313-darwin-warframe/

The art is suburb. His name should be in Latin as Konahirk suggested. But I think it should be Bellator which is Latin for warrior and soldier or Fortis which is Latin for strong and valiant.

Fortis sounds bad &#!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...