Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Despair Holster Still Broken

S0V3REiGN

God, who cares?  I wish I could ignore every one of you on the forum.  So there's some clipping.  Big deal.  I'd rather DE spend their limited time adding new content than worrying about you bumping some ridiculous thread because you don't like the way it looks. 

It's a bug, people report it.  10 hotfixes ago it wasn't like this. Then one patch it happened. People gonna report it. 

Something something voice(s), something added, something something fire.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/574501-despair-off-center-lets-try-this-again/#entry6504398

(Not trying to redirect, just adding my topic link for posterity, nothing particularly new or interesting in it(other than screenshots). I was just unaware of this thread.)

Goodness gracious, a month since OP started this thread, and this somehow still isn't fixed.

QeF0WGQ.jpg

God, who cares?  I wish I could ignore every one of you on the forum.  So there's some clipping.  Big deal.  I'd rather DE spend their limited time adding new content than worrying about you bumping some ridiculous thread because you don't like the way it looks. 

And I'd like DE to fix their existing content before throwing too much more onto the pile.  Because you apparently suffer from some kind of visual impairment, I outlined the holsters in red in the above screenshot.  It's pretty obviously not just some unflattering clipping, the vertical and horizontal positioning of the holsters is borked.