Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavats In U18?

makaloff95

Will they come during U18, though? Or do we have to wait for U19 until we can start breeding?

There's no information. The only information we have been told at all is they will appear as enemies before players can start using them. I don't believe there has been any actual confirmation of release time frame.

Edited by Ceryk

But there are kavats in 18 as an Enemy type?

I really don't think so.

Will they come during U18, though? Or do we have to wait for U19 until we can start breeding?

Too soon to say.

There's no information. The only information we have been told at all is they will appear as enemies before players can start using them. I don't believe there has been any actual confirmation of release time frame.

This is still the likeliest scenario.

U18 seems to be mainly the 5 minute quest and a few tweaks.

Shockingly we have been particularly tight-lipped this time around. The quest reveals much.

I really don't think so.

Too soon to say.

Shockingly we have been particularly tight-lipped this time around. The quest reveals much.

Thanks for the info! I do agree that within the relatively short time I've been playing Warframe (~9 months), This is the most secretive "Big Update" that I've been a part of.

U18 seems to be mainly the 5 minute quest and a few tweaks.

Sounds very salty

do you watch the Devstreams?, we got a new warframe, new weapons (as normal), new login rewards (i think), new types of missions, new enmmys and hopefully umbra.

Along with massive amount of fix's, and prorply other goodies, that are all hush hush, so we might even get kat-brows, and its just all hush-hush.

Edited by LegionCynex

I really don't think so.

Too soon to say.

If you're gonna release them with the same AI as the kubrows & no way to give the companions specific orders, you can keep the space cats... :p

(I know for sure that I won't get one if I hear that it doesn't act smart & ruins my stealth)