Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime Returns Bundle Needs A Little Brother

(PSN)Ripley_

DE, you need to add an Accessories pack for this. MANY loyal Tenno on PS4 already have Frost and both weapons, but never had a chance to buy the Misa Sydana, or a Titan Prime extractor. I already support this game regularly with Prime purchases, and I'm not paying again for what I own no matter how much I love you guys.

You need to show us you care, and put only those 2 items on a second bundle. If I see that you expect us to pay for stuff we have to get the accessories, I'll just quit buying anything at all...

PLEASE add an accessories only bundle guys!

We can't make any changes to this pack (it had to be organised well in advance), but we're listening to feedback for next time. If changes make sense, we'll make them.  

As someone who got hyped when I saw every vaulting happening I already farmed for each and every single one of the vaulted prime part.

I have to agree that, the only thing that I'm currently missing is probably those sweet accessories that aren't farmeable.

It may not be possible for this one but, do not neglect it for the next bundle returns.

Paying this much money for stuff that I already have and a little bonus is a bit saddening cx.

We can't make any changes to this pack (it had to be organized well in advance), but we're listening to feedback for next time. If changes make sense, we'll make them.  

It seems mostly the complaint is that people have spent a lot of money prior to receive the Misa and Titan Prime and are upset about it being sold for a lower price where the other half is upset that there isn't a separate option for just the Misa Syandana because they already have the items offered in the pack.

So a Unsealed Accessories Pack would solve the problem for the people who don't want the same gear twice but wouldn't for the people who already have all of it (which they really shouldn't be complaining about since it was two years ago).

Personally I'm okay with the Unsealed Vault Access Packs as it gives me hope that I can get the Targis Prime armor later down the line. *-*

We can't make any changes to this pack (it had to be organised well in advance), but we're listening to feedback for next time. If changes make sense, we'll make them.

I am irritated though, i will not be buying this pack, i am speaking with my wallet i hope the misa prime will be purchasable seperately after this cause i have frost, latron, and the reaper already so i wont be dropping $60 for a slightly better extractor and a syandana

• 2 weeks later...