Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today I Made My Clanmate Think He Is Going Nuts.

SasoDuck

Hi. I run a small clan of mostly newbies-- I generally invite players I see in Region or in-game who are MR0-2 who would like some guidance and assistance, and I help them out as long as they're not overly obnoxious.

Anyway, I have this guy in right now who's just starting to really get into the game, just got his first prime today, etc.

However, he still doesn't know what Stalker is.

Now, call me evil, demented, screwed up, a donkeyhole, etc... but this is just too juicy.

He finally ran into Stalker for the first time. And instead of "Oh, that's Stalker. He's a Tenno who comes around and f*cks you up when you kill bosses" I decided to have some fun with it:

5Nsxfr5.png

And you'd think that was that, right?

Wrong.

Here is yesterday, when I took the joke even further:

1qt9ZU7.png

Ok now he's REALLY gotta be onto me, right? He's looking it up. What can I do? He's going to find the wiki page and read all about the dark villainous assassin who haunts our dreams and the magic will be ruined.

UNLESS....

(and I don't have a picture of this)

Him: "Ok I looked it up, this is what the wiki says blah blah blah"

Me: "Really? That's weird. Do you have a link?"

Him: "yeah here, http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker"

Me: ".... um, there's nothing there."

Him: "What do you mean? I'm looking right at it!"

Me: "No bro, this is what I see"

eBBOH7X.png

He STILL has no idea and thinks his game is either screwed up or he's going insane. God I love messing with people...

Edited by SasoDuck
Removed images containing inappropriate language

You are so cruel..but, you do kown, that in U18, hes going to kown EVEYTHING

It's gotta end someday.

I'm just hoping they add to Stalker's mystery in U18 rather than detract from it. I have no idea how they reveal more about it AND make him more mysterious at the same time, but I hope he doesn't lose that aspect.

please let this be a thing for newer players... i still remember the first time he showed up and everyone was like "who is this stalker guy and why is he attacking us?" and the dev's were like "what stalker?"

was a really fun time trying to discover why this random entity showed up who it was ect.

(still have my suspicions on who he is... but not for this thread.)

please let this be a thing for newer players... i still remember the first time he showed up and everyone was like "who is this stalker guy and why is he attacking us?" and the dev's were like "what stalker?"

I would love it if I were really a feature where he only appeared for the target player, like I was pretending in the post. Some new guy would be like "GUYS HELP WHAT DO I DO??" and they'd all be like "What? What's going on, why are you freaking out?"

Then we'd also need to ACTUALLY strike down the wiki page, so that it appears they've really just seen a nonexistent enemy.

LOL You're a legend.

Of course they feel crazy but you're probably making this game a whole lot funner for them. They'll find out eventually and I'm sure you'll all have a good laugh over it. Pretty clever. Love it.

He's not a forum-goer. If he ever gets into the game enough that he's browsing the forums, this post will be long buried, and he'll likely have figured Stalker out by then anyway :P

That's what you think :^)
Watch this get viral.

Edited by -DarkRyu