Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mogz, Warframe For Adults Age 21+ Pc, active Storm Clan, Full Dojo

ShadowQueen_X

The MoGZ of War. Age 21+.

A Clan. A Community. A family.

We are committed to building a tight knit group who have fun together, support each other, communicate, help new people and enjoy this beautiful game even more.

What we ask

** You are age 21+ **
** You use a mic most of the time **
** You make the effort to join other Clan members in game **
** You register at mogzofwar.enjin.com and get to know us better there **
** A laid back attitude with a desire to make friends and help other members **

What we offer

** A history of success in bringing people together across different games **
** Clan leaders committed to keeping the group active **
** A fully populated and decorated DOJO with trading, duelling arena, obstacle course and ALL research done **
** Mature and respectful members **
** Help for new players from experienced players **
** Active website **
** TeamSpeak server **
** Facebook, Twitter and Youtube channel **

Aiming to grow to 60-70 members with good coverage across North America and Europe timezones. Currently 40-60 active.

Friend ShadowQueen_X on Steam, on here or in Warframe for any questions and register at Website to start gaming with us.

Mature Online GamerZ founded July 2012 and active across PC and PS4 on numerous games.

https://youtu.be/J8cW0V1mcdY

Edited by ShadowQueen_X

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, im interested in joining your clan im MR19 who is a minor elitist that loves late game survivals (80mins+) and helping other people on their daily grind for resources, weapons and etc. Generally i would consider my self a friendly chatty brit! whos on usually between the times of 7pm - 12pm GMT.

Acouple questions about your clan, how many members do you currently have? and also how many people on average use teamspeak at one time. Or Pm me your ts3 IP and ill noisy around every now and again to get a feel on how active ts3 is. Im not looking for a super active ts3 anything between 6-10 at peek times is good by me. However ts3 needs to not be dead as its a deal breaker for me and my friend.

Second thing is i dont care about forums, i know its something you demand however personally im always active on ts3 so am informed of what's going on in clans. I would sign up if you wish but ill say out straight unless their is some special reason to use it i wont. (Just being honest)

Edited by Dextral

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The age restriction, what's up with that? You go pubcrawling as a clan or something?

So we can identify the kids from the adults. We really don't want any immature players, and from my 3 years playing, I've seen a loooot.  

------------------------------------------------

Also invite sent to PeteToken. 

Still says you're in a clan, mannequin0.

Pansoy, I wanted to make sure I was accepted before leaving my dead clan. I stayed in it for trading purposes. I will leave tonight when I get on. I'll send you a message in game when I do, assuming your IGN is the same as here. Thanks.

Edit: Grammar 

Edited by mannequin0

Pansoy, I wanted to make sure I was accepted before leaving my dead clan. I stayed in it for trading purposes. I will leave tonight when I get on. I'll send you a message in game when I do, assuming your IGN is the same as here. Thanks.

Edit: Grammar 

No prob. And everyone's IGN IS the same as in game. :P

Also, if I'm not online, it's best to message ShadowQueen_X or DarthSCI - (I think that's the full IGN, Queen help me out here!)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I couldn't exactly tell from the original post, but I stumbled across this in the forums and was wondering if you guys recruited from here or from the website. I applied on the website, but wanted to also post here to kind of help identify where to apply. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, theblkhawk said:

Hi, I couldn't exactly tell from the original post, but I stumbled across this in the forums and was wondering if you guys recruited from here or from the website. I applied on the website, but wanted to also post here to kind of help identify where to apply. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Look forward to joining you in game and thanks for registering on the mogz site.

I haven't been playing for very long but have gotten pretty sucked in. I don't know why I just wrote off this game for so long.  

Anyway I'm pretty relaxed about warfame and am just kinda tired of going at missions solo or with random people.  I registered on your site as well. 

IGN: RoosterSauce