Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Petition]Make Imperator Vandal Parts Tradeable!

Dobermann92

Dear DE!

The Formorian alert has ridicolously low drop rates, I've used around 80 keys to get the imperator vandal receiver and got no luck. (this is the second time I try this) So there is my suggestion: make imperator vandal parts tradeable. I would pay 100-200p for the receiver only. This would reward old players who have the imp vandal, because they can get parts which they can sell for platinum.

Here is the poll: http://strawpoll.me/6082659

Feel free to add your comments Tenno!

Edited by Dobermann92

imperator vandal is a long run reward

no need to be tradable

more fomorians will appear

every 1-2 month for a day or less? That makes it very rare. I know it is kinda exclusive, but there should be no exclusives except founder stuff.

Every other event weapon comes fully built anyway.

Edited by Dobermann92

every 1-2 month for a day or less? That makes it very rare. I know it is kinda exclusive, but there should be no exclusives except founder stuff.

Every other event weapon comes fully built anyway.

it's already been released, the fact that they rerelease it in rare alerts should be generous enough.

It's an event weapon. It had its own event where you could get the fully built imperator vandal. Would you be doing the same petition if parts of the snipetron vandal rarely dropped during rare alerts? No, because it's an event weapon that you could only get during  its special alert, and now they are giving you another chance to get it, which will come back more than once.

It's an event weapon. It had its own event where you could get the fully built imperator vandal. Would you be doing the same petition if parts of the snipetron vandal rarely dropped during rare alerts? No, because it's an event weapon that you could only get during  its special alert, and now they are giving you another chance to get it, which will come back more than once.

I know this game since this February, the event was over that time. I would do the same if this was the case with the snipetron vandal or any of the event weapons (even those I own). The chance is okay, just I find the drop chances too low. Also what is the point of doing that alert if I have the imperator vandal besides the cores? Cheap things to keep people busy.

People would buy (or trade) platinum to get the weapon parts, so this would be beneficial for the game. But no, some of you need to feel special to have that little exclusivity over the others.....

Edited by Dobermann92

Problem is that there is no announcement that this thing comes and it stays only for few hours. Maybe then like day or two before the alert show some announcement so ppl can be ready to farm?

The real problem is that they made an event weapon farmable instead of an actual reward. Why did they went this way with the imperator vandal and let the other weapons to be aquired by doing simple alerts? And they came fully built.

The answer is simple: because they can do it...they are people and they make mistakes sometimes.

Edited by Dobermann92

I know this game since this February, the event was over that time. I would do the same if this was the case with the snipetron vandal or any of the event weapons (even those I own). The chance is okay, just I find the drop chances too low. Also what is the point of doing that alert if I have the imperator vandal besides the cores? Cheap things to keep people busy.

People would buy (or trade) platinum to get the weapon parts, so this would be beneficial for the game. But no, some of you need to feel special to have that little exclusivity over the others.....

Big assumption there. I don't even own the imperator vandal, and never have. My point is that they are giving you more oportunities to get an event weapons. Event weapons coming back are extremly rare occurences, and it's pretty much for the oldest event weapons. The imperator vandal is far from the oldest. Also, the fomorian attacks are kinda like alerts, they just happen more rarely. You will have more oportunities to get it.

Problem is that there is no announcement that this thing comes and it stays only for few hours. Maybe then like day or two before the alert show some announcement so ppl can be ready to farm?

Well it works kind of like an alerts, and alerts don't really have warning unless they are special. I agree that it's a tedious way to get a weapon, but  this is a special event weapon, and gameplay wise, it's the exact same as the normal imperator, so it's not that big of a deal for it to be a rare event weapon that is harder to get.