Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T3 Void Defense No Reward! ( Ash Bp Lost)

Galaksie

My last run of T3 Defense I finally got what I wanted at wave 20 which was Ash Prime BP. I pressed extract as I had gotten what I wanted. Once I came back to my Liset and saw the ending reward screen, surprise, there was no reward AT ALL, NOTHING. This was one of the most frustrating things I've ever been through in this game as I have really farmed for that Blue Print A LOT.

Is there any way for help? Is there anyway you can give me my item that I deserve for that game I just made? All I can provide is information about that game. ( I have no screenshots as I did not expect this to happen at all )

It was played around 14:00 Tuesday 2015 Sweden Time.

It was a 4 man run in which I was invited to through the recruit chat. One of our members disconnected at wave 2-3 or something, I didn't really notice until we got to wave 5 when we had to chose between extract or continue. We did proceed and I remember that the other 2 players were Valkyr, Nova Prime and I played as Saryn.

The game was quite laggy and when I popped my abilities, they didn't show up until a half second or second later after I had done them. But still the game wasn't an issue and we struggled just a little bit at the final wave of 20 but still nothing really that hard. As it ended I saw the reward of Ash Prime BP and I was excited and happy that I've finally gotten my item. And you know the rest. There was no reward at the final Reward screen when I came back home to my Liset.

I checked my Foundry over and over and over and over again thinking that it has to appear. I tried to reboot the game and checked again and still nothing........Please help, this is so unfair =( 

Oh I also remembered one last thing, Valkyr on our game at the end of wave 20 didn't press extract or continue. I think he had gone AFK on the last wave!!. Almost forgot this detail! could this be the reason why entire team was punished? All though I have no idea if the guy that extracted with me got any rewards at all because he didn't respond in chat and just left.