Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assassin Elites [Recruiting] Mr10+

--Q--TheLoneRonin

Assassin Elites (Storm Clan) NOW Recruiting people. Currently 40 Active players Total. We're currently expanding LF MR8+, Mature, ACTIVE, Discord. We'll help you out. We host Events/Contests with plenty of rewards. We do Raids on a Regular basis. We care about our members so "Help US Help You". I post the latest News on Warframe Example: New Stance, Warframe, Weapons, etc. Have ALL Clan Tech DONE. We do ALL Raids on a REGULAR Basis. Friends are WELCOMED to join as well. We want to build a community where we can help our fellow members and compete against each other. We do Clan events. All NEWS and our Invite links to the Discord Channel will be on our Shivtr Website: http://assassin-elites.shivtr.com/

Side Note: IF you join our Shivtr site you'll automatically rank up.

Edited by Dyingsin80

Hi Dyingsin80.

Saw your recruitment posts in the game's Recruiting chat a couple of days ago and came to check the website.  My brother and I are looking to leave our dying clan and join one that is much more active.  The mountain clan we're in has over 200+ members, but on a very good day, we might have 10 people playing.  Quite often, it's just me and my brother online.

What we're both looking for is a much more active clan that is smaller in size.  We have slowed down our playtime due to the fact that there's hardly ever anyone from our clan online.  Most of our friends we've made last summer have either left or just stopped playing, and doing the research projects almost completely on our own with mountain clan modifiers has gotten to be too much for us to handle.  The latest Wukong research has essentially nailed the coffin shut for us, so to speak.

What we're both looking for is to be able to run long survivals/defense/interception missions with other members of the clan, as well as Trials.  My brother has done 1 or 2 Trial runs, but I'm a complete newbie, so in essence we're both looking for mature gamers willing to teach us the ropes.  Both of us are in our 40s, and we've been playing this game for the past 6 months.  We both hit MR 15 two days ago as of this post, and we have a plethora of warframes, weapons and mods either completely maxed out, or close to maxed out.

We both have Teamspeak 3 that we use with Mechwarrior Online, so we're good in that regard.  If you use another system, let us know and we'll get the software.

My IGN is:  Caine2112

My brother's IGN is:  MrBloodbath

We are in the NA Eastern time zone.  Let us know if we fit what you're looking for.