Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Wu Kong's Passive?

KrAyZy

Question

18 answers to this question

Longer duration between reset of his Melee Combo Counter.

I'm sorry but I think that the duration before combo reset should be longer anyways, its really unreliable right now as in any mission type vs any enemy time the counter can reset while your just trying to close the gap to hit enemies

I'm sorry but I think that the duration before combo reset should be longer anyways, its really unreliable right now as in any mission type vs any enemy time the counter can reset while your just trying to close the gap to hit enemies

if anything do not give it a combo timer at all, just give it different levels and they stay while in mission weather you change weapon/stop melee or not.

just give it a cap obviously but even in 20m of an endless you hardly kill over 800 enemies yourself.

This, sooooo much this I have been waiting for them to increase the combo counter reset for some time now, its way too fast!

This, sooooo much this I have been waiting for them to increase the combo counter reset for some time now, its way too fast!

People has been begging for that for ages. But it seems it doesnt sit well with Scott's vision of the game, so we arent getting it. instead, we are getting mods like the extremely innovative Rising Storm augment and passives to make up for it.

Longer duration between reset of his Melee Combo Counter.

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHHHH*********

Uh thanks, but that's something that should be longer regardless for all frames(Just allow Wukong to get the longest duration as for his passive, and increase everyone elses.).

Though I agree with this.

Edited by LazerSkink