Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.12.1

DE_Adam

Well played.

Still no fix for:

_ Reload speed on pistols (Slower than usual, been 3 weeks approxy)

_ Mesa Ultimate that is awful

_ Saryn Max Hp and the Ultimate under condition or no damage

_ Ragdoll arm on WarFrames in the Arsenal

_ Serious issues where Desecrate from Nekros do not works on few ennemies (Broodmother/ Scorpion for examples...)

Thx.

Edited by Redhux

I was running solo mode while the patch was released and I got kicked out of the game before I finished the mission.

was that an automatic thing from the servers? I just find it odd, or rather kind of a time waste.

I'm saying this because solo mode can work even when your internet crashes.

so what the heck prompted the game from kicking me out to the login screen.

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

Edited by Ahcruna

Wukong research requirements need to be scrapped and rethought.  It seems so much like a money-grab the way it is right now.  Too many things recently have felt that way beginning with Chroma.  Equinox has a crazy grind for some because of the 8 parts dropping from one boss.  Mantis is worse.  Now we get Wukong.  Also, removing prime parts from the void just so you can sell them for a second time is pretty bad.

That was great; well until the hotfix. Why would the rhino prime skin while equipped with the palatine be the same colour as the normal rhino. Why???? was that so annoying i guess so ...

At least for the love of god put a possibility to turn the skin gold when using rihno prime at least that ;cose it looks awefully bad with this non (possible change colour) skin on the palatin.

It seems i have received additional 40 platinum by mistake. Before hotfix i was viewing some new tennogen items and clicked "gift" button by accident, but did not purchase any items. It would be great if you allow me to keep it, but i would feel a little guilty for using someone's mistake.