Community Spotlight: Redskittlez

DE_Adam

Last of the weapons designed by Warframe community members, the Mios' development has been an ongoing project for over a year.  It's been a long road to completion but with the Mios finally released we couldn’t help but talk to its original creator to see if our final design met his expectations!

Click here the full Community Spotlight interview with Mios creator Redskittlez, and let us know what you think of the final weapon!

-DE_Adam

One of the most spectacular parts of Warframe is seeing the enthusiasm of our artists come to life in a real, tangible sense.  We've all grown up inspired by remarkable science fiction, anime, super heroes, classic westerns and heart-wrenching fantasy tales.  You can find traces of these elements from the curve of the Nikana to the furious slashes inspired in Malicious Raptor. 

There's nothing wrong with pointing out our inspirations and sharing our enthusiasm for giving these wonderful elements of our upbringing a space to live and breathe -- but shaming anyone for seeing their passion come to life is absolutely unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

Thanks again to Redskittlez for his fantastic work.  We love the Mios for all its unique features -- and for the nostalgia it brings us.

-DE_Adam

One of the most spectacular parts of Warframe is seeing the enthusiasm of our artists come to life in a real, tangible sense.  We've all grown up inspired by remarkable science fiction, anime, super heroes, classic westerns and heart-wrenching fantasy tales.  You can find traces of these elements from the curve of the Nikana to the furious slashes inspired in Malicious Raptor. 

There's nothing wrong with pointing out our inspirations and sharing our enthusiasm for giving these wonderful elements of our upbringing a space to live and breathe -- but shaming anyone for seeing their passion come to life is absolutely unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

Thanks again to Redskittlez for his fantastic work.  We love the Mios for all its unique features -- and for the nostalgia it brings us.

-DE_Adam

Well said, Adam.

The first time I saw this weapon I thought "God of war". Kronos primary weapon Blades of Chaos and Mios look almost the same to me.

Yup same here, which actually made me very happy to be able to effectively bring it over to Warframe. *Kratos, not Kronos

Edited by (PS4)KwietStorm