Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading On Warframe For Platinum

(PSN)andyellow

I put a message out on the trading chat room looking for a sahasa inprint a guy popped up sold it 20 Platinum, when I got to the ship he had gave me the wrong in print in the trading post at the gym it actually didn't show what in print it was I messaged him back and he won't reply any suggestions

Well, it is a solid suggestion. ;) Maybe not one that solves his problem (which would be to contact Support, btw.), but one that certainly helps us to better understand what he's even talking about.

I was considering to write "Brush your teeth before you go to bed", but that could have been regarded as trolling. :)

Hey (PS4)andyellow! It's super important to keep the #1 rule of Safe Trading in mind:

• GENERAL RULE OF THUMB: Always double, triple check that you will be receiving what you and the other player decided upon. It never hurts to be extra cautious, Tenno! 

If you are trade scammed in the future (hopefully this doesn't happen!) please send screenshot proof to support.warframe.com and explain the event in detail. 

Closing thread.