Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helpful And Active, Knowledgeable Players Are Just A Message Away.

(PSN)BigAdz85

*FACT: If you are looking for squads on warframe forums chances are your either in the wrong clan or your clan is Dying/Dead or you are unaffiliated ... --

*Reapers of Warframe* Long Serving, Established , Veteran, Multi-national Leaderboard Mountain Clan with 295+ Active tenno all within 10 days and all over the age of 18, We take our Warframe seriously. So if you are 18 years and over, Have 7+ days played in game, have a mic and looking to be part of something special.. contact me on PSN or in game now,

I am active daily and my home timezone is GMT+10 (Australian East Standard Time). Look Forward to Hearing From you soon. I will Endeavour to reply to every message sent to me so your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

good luck and happy gaming to all...

Edited by (PS4)BigAdz85

still looking for those 2 final links in the Reapers of Warframe Armour. if your highly active, 18 years and older, hve 10+ days played in game and clan supportive.. then we want you. Cntact me in game or On PSN and we can talk.

Edited by (PS4)BigAdz85

Hey how's it going me and my friend just started last week so were look relaxed people to play with and my friend is in kinda need of help at the minute he accidentally sold his Odonata wing blueprint and it won't let me get another from the mission so were looking people who haven't done the mission before to let home tag along so he can get it, do you know anyone that can help him

• 2 weeks later...

Post has been updated we are now 295 players at 10days and under. Leadership has a min of 60 days played each and we are looking for like minded players with a passion to teach to become in clan mentors. Must be rank 12 or higher and have a complete solar map. Contact me on PSN or in game

We have opened up 9 spots to highly active, experienced players who are looking for a knowledgeable community environment and have a passion to help our team build and grow.. Hit me up on PSN I will be online for the next couple of hours. Look forward to hearing from you all soon. Good luck and God Bless

helping players of all experiences.. i will  not carry you through missions but i will keep you alive long enough to complete it yourself... happy to share my wealth of knowledge and experience with all who seek it. just hit me up. Im on Oceania Chat region and hang out on multiple relays during the day. lkook forward to hearing from you all soon. happy gaming and GL

RoW are in the business of building warriors. contact me now. we cant teach you what you need to know and how to make your warframe experience the best possibly enjoyable experience you can have with a controller in your hands. Im lowering the MR req to 5 as long as your 18 years and older. highly active have a mic and your hungry to learn and progress. hit me up in game or on PSN. you wont be disappointed.

Edited by (PS4)BigAdz85