Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helpful And Active, Knowledgeable Players Are Just A Message Away.

(PSN)BigAdz85

•We are RoW•
Reapers of Warframe.

A Highly active, Leaderboard Mountain Clan. 
We are also the founding clan of our Alliance, Stalkers of Hunhow Alliance, of which has 35+ Clans with our same vision. To be the best at all things Warframe.

We are currently seeking 20y/o+, MR12+(Mastery Rank) members.

All Adult Clan with Dark Sector drive and team building focus. 

Extremely Helpful, experienced members to guide and help build the strongest Clan. Our community is one of a kind. No one is left behind.

Currently 291 active members. 

we do have a few armed forces players who are exempt from the activity ceiling. god bless and safe returns... guys

Daily Raid Squads(we can teach also).

Weekly events, both Clan and Alliance.

Rules: Support Clan and Alliance.
18y/o+, Sorry No Exceptions.
Mastery Rank 12+
Must remain Active,
10day inactivity kick. 
No Trading in Alliance Tab. PSN Alliance Trading Community in place for trading between Alliance mates.
Clan trading okay at a discount.
No Spamming Invites.
Be respectful to all.

Contact via PSN or in game:

STEELERGURL33

BigAdz85

overkill1469

Shadowj533

eskimotoo

letfontch12

lak3rz79

gmac2424 

and last but not least

Captain_Col_Utd

Become the best you can be with RoW. 

Edited by (PS4)BigAdz85

Reapers Of Warframe Mountain Clan and I personally support the Guide Of The Lotus program. You can find them at the Strata Relay in all chat regions and they will help with all you warframe related questions and queries and help out with directives to help make the beginning players warframe experience a Productive and Enjoyable one

# Best bit of advice i can give to new players over the year and a half of playing this game religiously is to not play above their means if you are a beginner don't go after the high end stuff straight away you don't need it... just like every game start at the beginning and work your way through the game.. i.e. Finish your star map. most mods are in those missions same as resources to build also when you have all 254 missions unlocked and completed you will get 14,796 Mastery XP to your Rank. thats the same as leveling 2 and a bit frames to max rank or 5 weapons and your playing the game and farming resources and mods at the same time.

# Also another tip i would of liked someone to tell me when i was starting out. if your a PS+ member don't waste your beginner platinum on frames and weapon. first of all buy a  Orokin Reactor (You can purchase one of these from the market place in the front right of your ship console and under the equipment tab on the market screen) for your beginner frame to pimp it out then buy storage slots for your frames, weapons and sentinels.

# Another personal tip i give to my clan starters is as soon as you can buy and build a carrier. the vacuum ability makes farming and picking up loot all that much easier especially if your in a fire fight with a mob of any faction and you don't have the time or the resilience to be running around after every loot drop in the room.

that is all the advice i can think of at this point if i think of anything else further useful i will edit and repost. thank you for taking the time to read this and good luck to all my fellow tenno and look forward to playing with you all soon :-)

• 1 month later...

RoW are in the business of building warriors. contact me now. we cant teach you what you need to know and how to make your warframe experience the best possibly enjoyable experience you can have with a controller in your hands. Looking for Players MR12+ to 5 and 18 years and older. highly active have a mic and your hungry to learn and progress. hit me up in game or on PSN. you wont be disappointed.

p.s. we are a console clan on ps4 so PSN messages or in game texting is the most efficient way to contact me. thank you and look forward to hearing from you soon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi sorry nuke i havent been on the forums for a bit i apologize.. definitely the best way to contact myself or one of the recruiters via the game PM system or PSN.

but we are currently looking for a few players. but we cant take any player under 18