Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Weapons (U18 Megathread)

[DE]Danielle

Quick question here: Are the values of total 20 ammo on the new Primary Sniper and Secondary thrown weapons intended, or are they bugged?

I mean, I find it extremely odd.

EDIT: Also, on another note: The new skin for the Lacera... I can't find it at all anywhere...?

Edited by NightmareT12

Quick question here: Are the values of total 20 ammo on the new Primary Sniper and Secondary thrown weapons intended, or are they bugged?

I mean, I find it extremely odd.

EDIT: Also, on another note: The new skin for the Lacera... I can't find it at all anywhere...?

Explosive secondarys use sniper ammo and yes 20 is intended for them. Using a sniper with such a secondary nerfs the ammo capacity of the sniper rather than buffing the secondary's ammo, as they will use the same ammo pool.

Who of you guys thought that requiring a broken war sword to make the war is a good idea?

How about instead you unclog the whole bundle and random RNG encounters and stuff and make the broken war aquireable more than 1 time?

Geez, you do something great, then stomp it into the ground.

The Dera V is impossible to get without going to trade. QQ

ok, not "impossible", just so extremely unlikely that there is a better chance for me to get struck by lightning a day after winning the powerball.

Id rather EARN the weapon though missions in warframe, not bartering with trolls and teens in tradeframe.

*salty ice cream is salty*

I love the design of the Rubico. I wish we could get a normal rifle carbine version of it.

Also first semi-automatic sniper rifle of the Tenno.

Btw. Is it just me or do Rubico, Lacera and Talon have the colors of Loki?

Are they supposed to be his signature weapons?

Edited by Othergrunty

more or less Tonkor

He wants tf2's level of high skilled mobility. Honestly it's the one thing other games have yet to do right is a high skill ceiling advanced movement option. As hyped I am for Overwatch, even I'm going to be a little disappointed by its limited movement mechanics.

He wants tf2's level of high skilled mobility. Honestly it's the one thing other games have yet to do right is a high skill ceiling advanced movement option. As hyped I am for Overwatch, even I'm going to be a little disappointed by its limited movement mechanics.

Was quite aware of what he was talking about, just saying the Tonker is as close as we are likely to get.

far as I know war will drop from stalker, maybe after you've done the quest

no idea how to get scimitar

For Scimitar:

Blueprint dropped from Reinforced Containers
Fuselage dropped from Vem Tabook
Engines dropped from Stalker
Avionics dropped froom Zanuka Hunter

I guess this would be the place to put this feedback on the talon but since this is the official feedback thread I thought I'd mention it here.  The talon and the bows using the same ammo pool I think would be okay except that it drops your arrows down to 21 including the one you start loaded with it.  As you hit higher waves of defense or later times in survival you end up needing to fire more shots just to take down one thing and that lack of ammunition becomes very apparent and problematic.  Would it at least be possible to raise the number of charges to 38 or 40?  That way with a maxed trick mag you would end up getting 72 charges or so which would match the current clip size of a bow or sniper rifle in most cases that I can think of.  Even 30 would be better.

Now you just need to remove war from the blueprint to broken war... i really lost respect for you, for you doing this dirty business move.

keep exclusive stuff to cosmetics.

Don't say: if you want the best longsword as well as the most awesome 2-hand sword in the game you need to pay 600plat. this is actually buying power.