Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

DESCRIPTION The Glaive Prime/ Glaive has a terribly longer charge time.  It has been rendered virtually unusabe as a quick throw weapon.  I have never used charge attacks with it as it is only a quick throw weapon.  Don't need or care about charging.  How can we get this functionality back?

​WHO Any

WHAT Glaive Prime​​ / Glaive

WHERE Anywhere​

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip the Glaive Prime/ Glaive

2. Try to throw it. Whether you're in melee mode or have a secondary / primary out makes no difference.

3. Witness the charge time.

its not just the glaive or the glaive prime, its the Cerata and the grineer one as well

DESCRIPTION: Glaive or thrown melee weapons cannot be thrown easily, especially quick melee. There is a huge delay as the game tries to figure out if you are trying to charge attack, or throw it.

Who any frame

What Glaive or thrown melee weapons

Where any

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes every time

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Try to quick melee throw

Edit: oops. I didnt see the problem listed on the main page, but it appears somebody has already listed this.

Edited by Faulcun

DESCRIPTION: Not much information on this bug, although it's game breaking. Basically, it has to do with infinite invisibility with Ivara.

Who Ivara w/ Shade, Ember P w/ Carrier, Trin P w/ Carrier, Volt Prime

What (Ivara - Dread, Hikou Prime, Dakra Prime) (Ember P - Boltor Prime, Telos Akbolto, Boltace) (Trin P - Soma Prime, Kulstar, Dakra Prime) (Volt P - Vaykor Hek, Lex Prime, Broken-War)

Where Sortes - 3rd Mission (Eximus Spawn Rate on Defence (20 Wave)

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? N

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1.Used Ivaras cloak arrows.

2.Shot Volts shields with them, they detonated on impact with the shields.

3. Nada.

DESCRIPTION: Polarities on my mods are showing different symbols, which change every time I exit and go back into the mods in my arsenal. For example my V polarity mods all currently have a * instead of a V. Re-enter the arsenal and it does a ^ pointing into a square.

WHO: Warframe? not sure how to answer

WHAT: Mod polarity symbols have been replaced with other symbols

WHERE: Arsenal/Mods sections in Orbiter

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Open the arsenal and it just does it :c

Screenshot links:

http://puu.sh/lJPkW/bdadece6e7.jpg

http://puu.sh/lJPhX/5c397afeb6.jpg

DESCRIPTION: Permanent invisibility.

Who Arcane Trickery, and Focus Powers

What Arcane Trickery, Unairu basic ability (maybe any/all focus abilities)

Where Any Mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip Arcane Trickery

2. Get Arcane Trickery to proc

3. Use 5th ability while Arcane Trickery is active and exit at anytime

4. Be Permanently invisible the whole mission.

Can confirm any focus abilities; applies to Naramon too.

Can also suggest that it may be specific to trickery rather than all arcanes, but it's difficult to test with arcane awakening (the only other arcane that I have).

DESCRIPTION: Crafted a Landing Craft Foundry Segment using blueprint from the dojo. Crafting completed however foundry does not detect that the foundry segment is already in my inventory. Unable to craft air support charges because it says I do not have the segment.

Who Foundry

What Foundry

Where Foundry

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Have not tried reproducing, crafting materials are expensive.

DESCRIPTION: snipers aren't accurate at all (shooting closer to where the warframe is aiming rather then where you are)(kind of defeats the purpose of a sniper rifle...)

Who: all frames

What: all snipers 

Where: void and graneer tilesets are what i have tested 

since update 18 i have been having this bug where if my game minimizes i can't re-open it regardless of what i do. i alt-tab but the warframe window is non-existent to swap to- i click on the icon which shows that it is up and running but nothing happens. 

I've had the same issue, it stops appearing on task manager as an application but still exists as a process eating a TON or memory while it runs. have to shut it down from there to restart.

DESCRIPTION: Archwing not showing as level up when checking my profile

Who: At least me. All archwings are concerned (Odonata; Odonata Prime; Elytron; Itzal)

What: Profile UI/Possibly MR XP

Where: Tested in the liset and during an archwing mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? It's always present, so I guess yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Went to my profile to check what I don't have level 30

2. Saw that all Archwings were missing

I tried to log off/log in; exit the game; launch an archwing mission and finish it.

Screenshots included :

8a6c1d753e.jpg

3209cfe608.jpg

Edited by Deodus

DESCRIPTION: I chose naramon as my focus tree and installed the very first lens on my Ash Prime, who wears a fully ranked arcane trickery cape. I'm not sure about the order but it could be that when I activate my 5th skill while being cloaked by arcane trickery I get infinite invisibility, even after jumping off a cliff (dying reverts me back, though). 

Who:Warframe equiped with arcane trickery cape (only tested it with Ash Prime)

What: arcane trickery cape (only tested it with Ash Prime)+naramon focus+ (possibly) smoke screen

Where: any mission where the arcane trickery effect kicks in or I use my 5th ability from naramon.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: use Ash Prime with a fully ranked arcane trickery and naramon lens x1 installed. trigger trickery cloak, then use the 5th ability; you will be permanently invisible until the end of the mission or death. I'm not sure about the steps, I just know the "factors".

DESCRIPTION: Concealed Explosives Mod Kills not counting towards focus generation for lens-ed throwing weapons

Who Any Warframe

What Hikou-Prime in my case, works like this on other thrown weapons as well

Where Any Planet or location this happens

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Equip a Throwing weapon

2. Mod said throwing weapon with Concealed explosives

3. (optional) add multi-shot mods to optimize explosive chance (bringing it to near 100%)

4. Many times explosions take the kills, this does not give proper Focus to the throwing weapon

5. Notice the very low Focus (about 300) increase after killing 800 enemies in a void mission exclusively with the throwing weapon

Non-important Side note/rant: I feel this may be something that happens with thunderbolt as well, and its not just focus but exp as well. Haven't fully tested though. Not even sure if this is something new or has been going on for a long time. Regardless, I am now sad I can't use the concealed explosives mod on the weapon to get focus, its what made it an enjoyable weapon for me.

Description : Throwing weapon placement on warframe

Who : Any frame

What : Despair, Kunai, Hikou and other throwable secondaries

Where : Truth to be told, Everywhere.

Can you reproduce bug? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Just equip any of them.

Every Pouch is in different position [sometimes far away from warframe's legs and they just look weird with that black box between them and tenno.

DESCRIPTION: Cannot craft "War" in the foundry on the liset.  "Unknown Error"

Who: Tested as various frames.

What: Tested different loadouts.

Where: Liset

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y/N? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Went into Tower 1 Capture alone, fought Shadow Stalker who dropped his blueprint for "War". (I have finished the U18 story)

2. Finished mission, went straight to Foundry on the Liset and attempted craft. Got Unknown error. I do have more than the required amount of materials and credits to craft.

Tested crafting an Exterminate Derelict key (thus changing my Credit amount), works fine. Still can't craft "War".

Closing the game and logging back in did not help.

Veryifying Steam files and repairing/reinstalling the game did not help.

DESCRIPTION: Getting Unknown Error when trying to craft heavy blade War

Who (Warframe, Companion, Teammates, etc.)?

What Any

Where Liset Foundry

1. Acquired War blueprint from Stalker during a Nitrain alert.

2. Performed 2 more nitrain alerts to get the needed 5. All resource requirements met.

3. Attempted to build war in the foundry and received Unknown Error.

4. Logged into mobile app and the war blueprint does not appear in foundry.

Screen shot

Unknown Error

DESCRIPTION: Animation set's don't show for other warframes in the equip screen

Who  Warframe

What Any

Where Equip Loadout Screen

Go to equip and click on appearance then animation set and it doesn't display the animation type in the window.

Here: http://imgur.com/haGisUx

I don't know if I should post this here or somewhere else but here it is,

DESCRIPTION:It's not on Beta but Recently I encountered a bug that after I created the Landing Craft Foundry Segment 

What: Foundry would not recognise it,(Failing to make some Air Support Charges).

Where: Foundry

Extra Info: I bought an LC with Platinum before making the segment,if that helps.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No

I hope thats all the Info you need.

Edited by Fotetsu

Okay! i actually have experienced 2 major bugs 

1.Bug

DESCRIPTION: After joining a squad who are already in the 2 wave on Akkad, my lens focus is suddenly full. After using it, it will deplete but then immediately become full again. Meaning i was able to spam the lens focus

Who Hydroid

What Lens Focus

Where Akkad, Eris

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No

EDIT : This Bug happened again on the same place (Akkad, Eris, although with a totally different loadout (Mirage). But this time, i started from wave 1.

2.Bug

DESCRIPTION: I was doing Akkad with a Mirage, On the 5th wave, right after we killed the last enemy, stalker appeared. No problem, we killed him easy. Extraction / continue screen goes on and 3 of us still wanted to continue. However, the host chose to extract and so host migration begin. After host migration, i actually got placed in another squad consisting of only 1 person who is already in the 13th wave. After i extracted at 15th and it gave me a shield deflection as the 10th wave reward, but it doesnt give me my 5th wave reward (it says ineligible due to inactivity) , AND I lost stalker loot and all of the loot from the squad before.

Who Mirage

What Host Migration Problem

Where Akkad, Eris

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No

I have the videos too if you guys need to see it :)

Edited by Bace

DESCRIPTION: Getting Unknown Error when trying to craft heavy blade War

Who (Warframe, Companion, Teammates, etc.)?

What Any

Where Liset Foundry

1. Acquired War blueprint from Stalker during a Nitrain alert.

2. Performed 2 more nitrain alerts to get the needed 5. All resource requirements met.

3. Attempted to build war in the foundry and received Unknown Error.

4. Logged into mobile app and the war blueprint does not appear in foundry.

Screen shot

Unknown Error

i have exactly the same issue.  The only step i didnt do is the 4th step

Description: I am in Liset for the final battle against Stalker and completing it. The End OF Mission Reward Screen appears then, Nothing. My Nova P is still standing in the same place and stuck. I restarted my game and laptop. The customization I have done are saved But unable to complete mission and Infact unable to do anything. Can't do any mission infact.

Where: In Liset carrying operator

Description: Perma invisibility and zero cooldown after using Phoenix gaze while Arcane Trickery is active.

Frame : Any frame who has Arcane trickery active

Repro?: Yes

Repro Steps:

1. Take a frame who can get easily activate Arcane Trickery(Ash Bladestorm is ideal for this)

2. After Trickery activates, Use Phoenix gaze.

This either makes you Perma invisible or at the same time breaks your Phoenix Gazes CD so that you can spam it.

Edit: My initial findings were wrong, corrected them with repro steps.

Edited by Shin

ok not gonna read the whole thread, just gonna rundown the most obvious things ive noticed so far, im sure a lot of other ppl have as well

- can alt-tab out of the game to my desktop, but cant get back in, warframe stays minimized and will not open, have to end task thru ctrl/alt/del menu, havent tried windowed/etc but this has never been an issue b4

- extractors on planets no longer show their dmg/%hp, they just say '1 owned' for each one, thus u cant figure out which ones are full to redeploy, u can figure it out with trial and error, but its a tedious chore, obviously this wasnt intended

- damnit, forgot it while typing =[

DESCRIPTION: Helios uses synthesis scanner, but he doesn't care about Sol-Battery widget.

Who Helios

What Synthesis scanners

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Get Helios

2. Equip Synthesis scanner

3. Let Helios scan

Edited by Kialandi