Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Description: Game immediately crashed when I tried to access arsenal and mods in the Liset. Although it doesn't happened when I enter foundry, kubrow, market, codex. How will I be able to play this game if I can't access arsenal and mods in my liset @_@

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Go to Liset

2. Enter Mods / Arsenal

3. Game crashed

On 17/02/2016 at 9:00 PM, DrMeowmix said:

Cannot aim on vertical axis

All frames

Game crippling issue

Just what it sounds like. I cannot aim up or down, or move my camera up or down. Horizontal movement is not affected. The camera creeps slowly upward. No matter how much I move the mouse, I cannot control the vertical axis. It's like I'm playing the original Doom but the camera is going up very slowly.

Navigation through all menus works fine, the mouse moves. I can play other games such as DotA and CoD perfectly fine.

I have basically the same issue, although mine is affected horizontally.  The problem appears to happen when I start Warframe up with my Xbox360 controller plugged in.  As soon as I unplug it, it begins to work normally.  If I plug it back in the issue appears again.

DESCRIPTION: When you use Landslide it will occasionally cause Atlas to be invulnerable, unable to move and unable to attack. The only things you can do is aim and roll while the screen shakes violently. 

Who: Atlas

What: His first ability, Landslide. 

Where: Missions

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes? It's happened 3 times to me, it's not something that can be forced. It took 8 waves in an ODD to finally happen.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

Drop an energy pad and begin to punch everything as Atlas. 

2 hours ago, Uzkan said:

DESCRIPTION: When you use Landslide on an enemy just as it is being killed it will occasionally cause Atlas to be invulnerable, unable to move and unable to attack. The only things you can do is aim and roll while the screen shakes violently. 

Who: Atlas

What: His first ability, Landslide. 

Where: Missions

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes. ? It's happened 3 times to me, it's not something that can be forced. It took 8 waves in an ODD to finally happen.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

Equip a companion capable of killing enemies at a fast rate. Drop an energy pad and begin to punch everything as Atlas.

Added some clarification and more details as I've also been dealing with this bug. Since Atlas' main source of DPS is spamming his L1, it makes him basically unplayable :(

Edited by Yonm

• 3 months later...

DESCRIPTION: Health conversion animation/function not working

Who: Everyone that has it equipped.

What: no animation for non-host members, sometimes give negative armor buff sometimes when taking too much damage while there is health on the ground at the same time, unable to pick up extra health when full

Where: in any mission

can it be reproduce: yes